PDA

View Full Version : Fire the Rooneys!

The_WARDen
12-01-2009, 09:32 AM
After all, they hired Tomlin who in turn hired Arians and kept Lebeau. So, ultimately it's their fault!

We need new owners!

Until that happens, the Steelers will never win the Super Bowl every year nor will they ever go 19-0!!!

Winning a SB every few years is unacceptable!!!!

revefsreleets
12-01-2009, 09:34 AM
You've convinced me...but, instead of firing the Rooney's, since I can't stand losing and fell the need to blame everyone form the HC to the waterboy, I'm instead converting to a Saints fan (they never lose, baby!), never posting here again, and joining their message board immediately.

Who's with me? C'mon, you know you wanna!!!!!!!

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

The_WARDen
12-01-2009, 09:36 AM
You've convinced me...but, instead of firing the Rooney's, since I can't stand losing and fell the need to blame everyone form the HC to the waterboy, I'm instead converting to a Saints fan (they never lose, baby!), never posting here again, and joining their message board immediately.

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the Saints did embarass the Cheatriots on national TV...they earned mega points in my book!

revefsreleets
12-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Well, the Saints did embarass the Cheatriots on national TV...they earned mega points in my book!

There should be dozens of members here who want to leave here and join the Saints board, and NEVER post here again.

HometownGal
12-01-2009, 09:43 AM
After all, they hired Tomlin who in turn hired Arians and kept Lebeau. So, ultimately it's their fault!

We need new owners!

Until that happens, the Steelers will never win the Super Bowl every year nor will they ever go 19-0!!!

Fire Ben too since he pussed out and didn't play Sunday night. :banana:

Actually - Tomlin promoted Arians the day after he was hired as the Steelers HC. He was the WR's coach under Cowher. It's all Cowher's fault, damn it. :chuckle:

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 09:47 AM

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

Way ahead of ya, man! I'm "Kewl Brees" over on http://whodatzone.com/forum/! Who dat!

:chuckle:

The_WARDen
12-01-2009, 09:51 AM

Actually - Tomlin promoted Arians the day after he was hired as the Steelers HC. He was the WR's coach under Cowher. It's all Cowher's fault, damn it. :chuckle:

Cowher was the coach when Ben was drafted! You might be on to something!

SteelersMongol
12-01-2009, 09:56 AM
... It's all Cowher's fault, damn it. :chuckle:

Then fire him from whatever he is doing right now. :chuckle:

HometownGal
12-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Cowher was the coach when Ben was drafted! You might be on to something!

Damn it - fire Kevin Colbert too.

BlastFurnace
12-01-2009, 10:26 AM

We need new owners!

Actually, you can't fire the Rooney's since they own the team. They are the best owners in football, so why would you want to do that?

Keeping Arians and Lebeau is the right decision.

Angus Burgher
12-01-2009, 10:26 AM
And FOX Sports should fire Terry Bradshaw! Where did he get off, retiring before he won us 8 more Super Bowls?!!

The_WARDen
12-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Actually, you can't fire the Rooney's since they own the team. They are the best owners in football, so why would you want to do that?

Keeping Arians and Lebeau is the right decision.

apparently, the sarcasm in my post was lost on you.

:drink:

BlastFurnace
12-01-2009, 10:32 AM

No. I got it the first time.

The_WARDen
12-01-2009, 10:34 AM
No. I got it the first time.

then apparently, your sarcasm was lost on me.

jev7452
12-01-2009, 10:44 AM
can we just fire everyone and start from scratch??! wohoo so glad im a saints fan now too!!

Indo
12-01-2009, 11:13 AM

WAIT!! WHAT?!!! The post was sarcastic?

Dino 6 Rings
12-01-2009, 11:49 AM
And FOX Sports should fire Terry Bradshaw! Where did he get off, retiring before he won us 8 more Super Bowls?!!

Take it easy...I know this is a sarcastic fun thread but thou Shall Not Besmirch the Name of Terry Bradshaw!

he Chose to retire and not win us 8 more Super Bowls because he wanted to remain a humble God amongst us Humans.

:tt04::tt02::tt::tt03:

Steel_12
12-01-2009, 11:51 AM

We need new owners!

*SIGH*

MattsMe
12-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Fire Obama! He's in charge of this country, which contains the state of Pennsylvania, which contains the city of Pittsburgh, which contains the Steelers.

Impeach him!

And elect Charlie Weis.

PalmerSteel
12-01-2009, 12:13 PM
fire heinz ketchup for sponsoring our stadium. its becoming an obvious distraction to the team!

OneForTheToe
12-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Fire Walter Camp posthumously.

steeltank
12-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Just move the team to Las Vegas...What an embarrassment.

beSteelmyheart
12-01-2009, 04:57 PM
Fire the entire team & the Nation, too! We all know that Bret Favre is going to win it all this year, so why bother with the Steelers?

Indo
12-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Farve Nation

shovelnose
12-01-2009, 05:31 PM
We all should be fired! By supporting the team and buying merchandise we enable them to function dysfunctionally! They would have folded years ago and we wouldn't have to put up with this sad sack of a team! It's pathetic that we can win a super bowl one year and then not repeat! What kind of a team doesn't hire a new coach every year and doesn't hang on to over aged, over paid players. It's really sad! :chuckle:

Psyychoward86
12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Charlie Batch for HC! :bunnydance:

solardave
12-01-2009, 05:43 PM

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

I'M OUTA HERE!!!!!

SMR
12-01-2009, 05:44 PM
This is one HILARIOUS thread!
:rofl:

thanks guys!

solardave
12-01-2009, 05:46 PM

While we're sorting all this out we can cancel the rest of the season.I know,I know. Now I've gone to far.what would we have to whine about?:chuckle:

SMR
12-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Fire Walter Camp posthumously.

ROFL!!

:drinkup:

Angus Burgher
12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
AND FIRE THE TERRIBLE TOWEL WHILE YOUR AT IT! If the towel was actually playing its position and wiping the sweat out of players eyes instead of being waved around like a damned lasso, our team would be 11-0 right now!

Christian Snyder
12-01-2009, 06:48 PM

We need new owners!

Agreed! If the Rooney's can't go 19-0 every year, it's time to sell the team. We need someone who can win us a SB every year and go 19-0 or else they're worthless.:thumbsup::applaudit:

Shellshock
12-01-2009, 07:08 PM
We may be saying that in 2010 with the uncapped year. I see Dallas and Wash. turning into the Yankees of the NFL.

toughsticks87
12-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Fire Ben.
Bring back Terry.

It's that simple.

Christian Snyder
12-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Bring back Bubby Brister or Neil O' Donnell.

xfl2001fan
12-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Bring back John Kuhn!

Christian Snyder
12-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Bring back John Kuhn!
Now THAT'S a good idea!:chuckle::thumbsup:

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 10:34 PM
We may be saying that in 2010 with the uncapped year. I see Dallas and Wash. turning into the Yankees of the NFL.

If that happens, I turn off the tube and find something else to do on Sundays during the fall. After Spygate was swept under the rug and all the pussification of the sport over the last few years, that would be the final straw for me.

The_WARDen
12-02-2009, 08:27 AM

doesn't Washington/Dallas buy free agents left and right now? How's that been working out for them?

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Fire the Gator Ade and the waterboy! He's giving our guys too much GA on the bench and instead of playing to their potential and finishing off their opponents, they're out there doing the pee pee dance. :horror:

Bng_Hevn
12-02-2009, 11:02 AM
The players make the mistakes.

FIRE THE PLAYERS!!!

The coaches start the players who make the mistakes.

FIRE THE COACHES!!!

The Rooney's hire the coaches who start the players who make the mistakes.

FIRE THE ROONEYS!!!

The media pimps the team that is owned by the Rooney's who hired the coaches who start the players who make the mistakes.

FIRE THE MEDIA!!!

The fans watch the games shown by the media that pimps the team that is owned by the Rooney's who hired the coaches who start the players that make mistakes.

FIRE THE FANS!!!

revefsreleets
12-02-2009, 03:01 PM
I remember reading about one of the Steelers coaches (was it Buddy Parker???? Maybe????) who became so frustrated with his team that Monday morning after a loss he put the ENTIRE TEAM on waivers.

When he was told he couldn't do that, his quote was "Why not? They all stink!".

He was the very FIRST panic attacked Steeler fan...and he was the coach!

Gnutella
12-02-2009, 03:21 PM

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

Saints: The REAL black and gold. :chuckle: