PDA

View Full Version : Dawg Pound Tailgate

Ejackson1712
12-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Anyone making the trip to the mistake by the lake and planning to tailgate? I have never been to a game there so I am not sure what the tailgate scene is like. Need to figure out if I am taking all of Thursday off or just a half day....:tt03:

Stlrs4Life
12-01-2009, 07:13 PM
You will see alot of Steeler fans there.

hrdrokr
12-02-2009, 08:32 AM
My wife and I will be heading up from Indianapolis to watch the Steelers continue their winning ways (Pending a Raiders stomping!). We will be arriving early afternoon (2-3) and hoping to make it to the lots by 4. We are staying at the Hampton Inn a few blocks from the stadium.

sixpak420
12-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm going to be in Cleveland for the Browns game but kind of worried about m car since its covered in Steelers stuff. Should I be worried or will the Steelers fans outnumber the clowns fans?

JunScooby
12-03-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm going to be in Cleveland for the Browns game but kind of worried about m car since its covered in Steelers stuff. Should I be worried or will the Steelers fans outnumber the clowns fans?

Living out in Browns country I would imagine that this game will be as close to 50/50 as it can get at an away game. That being said, there are always those few ignorant fans that may mess with your car, While in the game it may be a good idea to keep a low profile with your vehicle.

P.S. I was at Wal-Mart the other day and in the area just by the door there was a section for sports clothes. All Buckeyes and Steelers stuff...Not a browns shirt to be found.