PDA

View Full Version : Lost a few but yet to be BEATEN....

Steelerfreak58
12-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Even though we have lost 5 games there has yet to be a team that has trounced the Steelers or even really beaten the Steelers without the help of the Steelers beating themselves this year.

Last year we won the close ones this year we are losing them and its making all the worlds difference.

stillers4me
12-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Ok.........now let's stop beating ourselves, real quick.

MasterOfPuppets
12-01-2009, 04:11 PM
i thought the L's meant beaten....:noidea:

Indo
12-01-2009, 04:16 PM

No. It means "Lost"

"Beaten" is what the Cheatriots were last night

Wasn't it just a thing of Beauty watching The Greatest Bestest, Most Genius Coach and Creator of Other Coaches throw in the Towel.
And then, on National TV, say (for all intents and purposes) "We got our Asses Kicked"

:toofunny:

JohnJohnson
12-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Steelers lost to the Bears and the Chiefs...and these games were far apart. Can't the Ravens make the claim you just made? Even more so because they've only lost to division leaders, and by close margins (except the second Bengals game).

bradness113
12-01-2009, 04:19 PM
i agree. we havent lost yet. we've beaten ourselves all year with penalties and missed opportunities. If we execute like we are capable of, we are the most complete team in the league. Injuries havent helped at all. I swear we've had the worst luck with them. O and ill say it again. We are undefeated wen Polamalu plays. And he played against great teams : vikings and broncos. So dont tell me he doesnt make a difference. Once he comes back. we will catch fire. look out.
- it was nice to see the LBs catch fire this past week. Timmons, woodley, harrison, and farrior all played fantastic, and were all over flacco all game. Keep that up, add troy BACK in the mix. Teams will NOT want to play us.

gregorious_steel
12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
i agree. we havent lost yet. we've beaten ourselves all year with penalties and missed opportunities. If we execute like we are capable of, we are the most complete team in the league. Injuries havent helped at all. I swear we've had the worst luck with them. O and ill say it again. We are undefeated wen Polamalu plays. And he played against great teams : vikings and broncos. So dont tell me he doesnt make a difference. Once he comes back. we will catch fire. look out.
- it was nice to see the LBs catch fire this past week. Timmons, woodley, harrison, and farrior all played fantastic, and were all over flacco all game. Keep that up, add troy BACK in the mix. Teams will NOT want to play us.

Farrior didn't play fantastic buddy, he was the one biting on that 4th and 5.

DoctorCAD
12-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Na, we lost, period

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 10:10 PM

Seems to me it counts the same in the standings.