PDA

View Full Version : Can't call Ravens ratbirds anymore

JohnJohnson
12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8388000/8388073.stm

supa_fly_steeler
12-01-2009, 05:20 PM
i remember i broke a ravens neck once when it tried to hunt down my fish, it don't get past the silverback in my garden.... i later gave it as a treat to my hounds

Christian Snyder
12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
:coffee::popcorn:

JohnJohnson
12-01-2009, 05:36 PM
You went outside, saw a bird around your fish, and somehow broke its neck without scaring it away? Then you fed a dead bird to your dogs? I'm glad I don't know you.

Christian Snyder
12-01-2009, 05:38 PM
You went outside, saw a bird around your fish, and somehow broke its neck without scaring it away? Then you fed a dead bird to your dogs? I'm glad I don't know you.
Didn't you catch the part in his post that hesaid 'Silverback'? You know, James Harrison?

SteelCityMom
12-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Sorry, but we can still call Ravens "ratbirds"...since that's basically what they are.

Nice article, but it's about a species of Ravens that lives only in desert areas in Africa and the middle east. Common Ravens (North American Ravens), while still considered highly intelligent, are still pretty much bottom feeders and scavengers, much like rats.

"In some places they are mainly scavengers, feeding on carrion as well as the associated maggots and carrion beetles. Plant food includes cereal grains, berries and fruit. They prey on small invertebrates, amphibians, reptiles, small mammals and birds. Ravens may also consume the undigested portions of animal feces, and human food waste.

They also raid the food caches of other species, such as the Arctic Fox. They may also associate with another canine, the Grey Wolf, as a kleptoparasite, following to scavenge carcasses in winter.

Common Ravens nesting near sources of human garbage included a higher percentage of food waste in their diet, birds nesting near roads consumed more road-killed vertebrates, and those nesting far from these sources of food ate more arthropods and plant material. Fledging success was higher for those using human garbage as a food source."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Raven#Diet

How yummy.

MACH1
12-01-2009, 06:23 PM
They are also one of only a few species who make their own toys.

http://www.xtoysonline.co.uk/images/uploads/10046pur_l.jpg

JohnJohnson
12-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Many birds scavenge, the point is that the raven is an intelligent and clever bird. Here's the beginning of the diet section on Wikipedia, which you so subtly omitted:

Common Ravens are omnivorous and highly opportunistic: their diet may vary widely with location, season and serendipity.[38] For example, those foraging on tundra on the Arctic North Slope of Alaska obtained about half their energy needs from predation, mainly of microtine rodents, and half by scavenging, mainly of caribou and ptarmigan carcasses.

In some places they are mainly scavengers, feeding on carrion as well as the associated maggots and carrion beetles.[40] Plant food includes cereal grains, berries and fruit. They prey on small invertebrates, amphibians, reptiles, small mammals and birds.[41] Ravens may also consume the undigested portions of animal feces, and human food waste. They store surplus food items, especially those containing fat, and will learn to hide such food out of the sight of other Common Ravens.[34] They also raid the food caches of other species, such as the Arctic Fox.[42] They may also associate with another canine, the Grey Wolf, as a kleptoparasite, following to scavenge carcasses in winter.[43]

So it really depends on the environment. The raven in general is an intelligent and clever bird, and common ravens are known to work together. The common raven is considered among the most intelligent birds. Also, ravens eat pests, including rodents.

hindes204
12-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Many birds scavenge, the point is that the raven is an intelligent and clever bird. Here's the beginning of the diet section on Wikipedia, which you so subtly omitted:

Common Ravens are omnivorous and highly opportunistic: their diet may vary widely with location, season and serendipity.[38] For example, those foraging on tundra on the Arctic North Slope of Alaska obtained about half their energy needs from predation, mainly of microtine rodents, and half by scavenging, mainly of caribou and ptarmigan carcasses.

In some places they are mainly scavengers, feeding on carrion as well as the associated maggots and carrion beetles.[40] Plant food includes cereal grains, berries and fruit. They prey on small invertebrates, amphibians, reptiles, small mammals and birds.[41] Ravens may also consume the undigested portions of animal feces, and human food waste. They store surplus food items, especially those containing fat, and will learn to hide such food out of the sight of other Common Ravens.[34] They also raid the food caches of other species, such as the Arctic Fox.[42] They may also associate with another canine, the Grey Wolf, as a kleptoparasite, following to scavenge carcasses in winter.[43]

So it really depends on the environment. The raven in general is an intelligent and clever bird, and common ravens are known to work together. The common raven is considered among the most intelligent birds. Also, ravens eat pests, including rodents.

:coffee: still a ratbird

SteelCityMom
12-01-2009, 06:31 PM

In case you didn't read all the words I typed earlier, I did say they are highly intelligent. Doesn't mean they aren't typically scavengers and bottom feeders though...like rats. And when they live in areas populated with humans, they are considered pests...like rats.

SteelCityMom
12-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Oh, and if you want to go on a little tangent about what we can and cannot comically call a rival team, then I put my request in now to ban the word Stooler...since it is not even a known word, just something some (probably) fat and drunk guy from Cleveland or Baltimore (doesn't matter) uttered and his other fat and drunk friends thought it was hilarious.

Take that back to the Ravens boards with you and put in my request please. lol.

MattsMe
12-01-2009, 06:45 PM
F*ck the ratbirds.

That is all.

smokin3000gt
12-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Don't tell me what to do!

tony hipchest
12-01-2009, 07:12 PM
as a tribute to john waters and the film that was set in baltimore, how bout we call them woodPECKERs?

being named after a film that helped popularize the term "tea bagged" has got to be an honor, right?

GoSlash27
12-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Sewer rats are also highly intelligent creatures.

What were we talking about again? Ratbirds? Right. F*&K the ratbirds. :coffee:

JohnJohnson
12-01-2009, 09:03 PM
I've never heard Stoolers, that's a pretty lame one.

I just thought it was a cool story. Keep underestimating the Ravens, they're gonna knock you on your ass in the next few years. Forget the Bungles (I like that one).

SteelCityMom
12-01-2009, 09:35 PM
I've never heard Stoolers, that's a pretty lame one.

I just thought it was a cool story. Keep underestimating the Ravens, they're gonna knock you on your ass in the next few years. Forget the Bungles (I like that one).

:blah::blah::blah:

I've been hearing that about the Ratbirds, and the Bungles, and the Clowns for YEARS now. It's always coming isn't it lol.

MasterOfPuppets
12-01-2009, 09:38 PM
what do isreali birds have to do with purple ,criminal ,whining baltimoron ratbirds ?

JohnJohnson
12-01-2009, 10:23 PM

I've been hearing that about the Ratbirds, and the Bungles, and the Clowns for YEARS now. It's always coming isn't it lol.

Since 2000 the Steelers are only 12-9 against the Ravens. It came in 2000, it came in 2006, and the Ravens just beat you a few days ago...in fact, the "Bungles" swept you, so...what are you talking about?

It is coming. The Ravens are on the way up, even if they don't make it to the postseason this year, and the Steelers are the ones bungling games against bad teams like the Bears and Chiefs. Steelers are turning into the Cowboys, a bunch of big egos.

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 10:33 PM
...in fact, the "Bungles" swept you, so...what are you talking about?

As they did you. Were you trying to make a point here?

It is coming. The Ravens are on the way up, even if they don't make it to the postseason this year, and the Steelers are the ones bungling games against bad teams like the Bears and Chiefs. Steelers are turning into the Cowboys, a bunch of big egos.

Your team and fanbase have been talking shit and barking at the moon since winning a SB 9 years ago and doing pretty much nothing since. :coffee:

SteelCityMom
12-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Since 2000 the Steelers are only 12-9 against the Ravens. It came in 2000, it came in 2006, and the Ravens just beat you a few days ago...in fact, the "Bungles" swept you, so...what are you talking about?

Sure, they're going to win some games, they're not the Browns lol. And the Ravens are on the way up? Since when? Their defense is a shell of it's former self and it's only going to get worse. And it's not like that offense is setting any records either. The Ravens blew their load for the next few years last season.

My point is, the only team in our division that is consistent is the Steelers. It's just fact. The Browns...are the Browns. The Bengals are slightly better, but they'll figure out a way to screw up a winning season. The Ravens are our biggest rival, but they still can't manage to put two winning seasons together very often. It's not arrogance, it's just plain fact. And we're nothing like the Cowboys who are pipe dreams year in and year out, but haven't won a playoff game since '96.

Edman
12-01-2009, 11:05 PM
I'll call the Ravens whatever I want. Shitbirds, Turds, Assholes, Peckers, Purplepissbirds.

The Ravens "knocked us on our ass" so bad that a 3rd string QB took them to overtime. I would be too confident in beating a 3rd string QB who has never seen an NFL field in his life in OT. But hey, this is Baltimore we're talking about. Home to an over the hill Linebacker who still manages to convince everyone is he's still one of the league's best.

Your D is getting old, your front office stupidly shelled out all of that money on Gay Ray, instead of finding more weapons for their new franchise QB, and somehow the Ravens are on the way up? But once again, this is Baltimore we're talking about.

Edman
12-01-2009, 11:13 PM
The Bengals swept us. Yeah they did, for the first time in how many years? Sorry, they're going to have to do more than a few miracle seasons here and there to be taken seriously. Definately talented though.

The Browns are the Browns. They suck.

And comparing us to the Cowgirls really shows how dumb you are. Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since the Clinton Administration. If there is anyone living on past glory around here, it's you morons down in Baltimore.

Galax Steeler
12-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Ratbird Ratbird Ratbird Ratbird Ratbird Who says I can't call them Ratbirds anymore.:rofl:

stlrtruck
12-02-2009, 07:00 AM
The funniest part of the entire article is the very beginning as it starts off:

Brown-necked ravens

Now if that doesn't bring the entire existence of the ratbirds to the forefront! :toofunny:

And I think I'll call our latest ratbird fan addition a :fishing: :troll:

revefsreleets
12-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Actually, calling the Ravens ratbirds is an affront to rats. Rats are clean, and live in very civil ordered societies. They don't shit where they eat.

Ravens are disgusting carrion fowl that eat shit and roadkill.

JohnJohnson
12-02-2009, 10:39 AM
As they did you. Were you trying to make a point here?

Your team and fanbase have been talking shit and barking at the moon since winning a SB 9 years ago and doing pretty much nothing since. :coffee:

Yes, if you had read the thread instead of just my post, maybe you would be able to follow. I was responding to SteelShittyMom, who seems to have convenient short-term memory loss of the season. Yes, the Ravens were swept by the Bengals, I'm not the one acting like they're an afterthought. Maybe Ravens Bengals will be the new rivalry after your team falls apart.

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Steelers fans, especially now that their team has 6 Superbowls, think nothing has been accomplished if a SB isn't won, which is why in the long run your team will decline. Hines Ward can't even manage to avoid spouting off to the media about Roethlisberger playing, the coaching staff, w/e. Like I said, a bunch of big egos, not a family.

Defense is a shell of itself, huh? Is that why the Ravens are ranked #4 in points allowed per game?

A 3rd string QB who played very well, Baltimore fans probably give him more respect than you assholes. Maybe if the number one defense didn't let Ray Rice run all over them, it would have been a different game. Btw, the Ravens thought that Ben was playing until Friday, and their game plan was designed for him. You can't say that if Ben played you would have beaten us. YOU JUST F*CKING LOST TO THE CHIEFS, IN OT, WITH BEN. AND YOU WON THE TOSS IN BOTH GAMES!!! Talk about delusional.

The whole Ravens ratbirds thing was a joke, I don't actually think that any of you morons are going to stop. I just thought it was a cool article, and btw, dogs eat cat shit cuz it smells/tastes like food to them...so animals are just gross in general.

stlrtruck
12-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Yes, if you had read the thread instead of just my post, maybe you would be able to follow. I was responding to SteelShittyMom, who seems to have convenient short-term memory loss of the season. Yes, the Ravens were swept by the Bengals, I'm not the one acting like they're an afterthought. Maybe Ravens Bengals will be the new rivalry after your team falls apart.

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Steelers fans, especially now that their team has 6 Superbowls, think nothing has been accomplished if a SB isn't won, which is why in the long run your team will decline. Hines Ward can't even manage to avoid spouting off to the media about Roethlisberger playing, the coaching staff, w/e. Like I said, a bunch of big egos, not a family.

And that's the problem with ratbird fans, they think that the Steelers will fall apart. While we have years of destruction, they are spaced out betwee years of success.

Tell me, since the ratbirds transition from cleveland, how many winning seasons have they had?

stlrtruck
12-02-2009, 12:01 PM
so animals are just gross in general.

Sounds like the majority of the ratbird fans.

GoSlash27
12-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Tell me, since the ratbirds transition from cleveland, how many winning seasons have they had?
For that matter, how many winning seasons did they have before the transition?

supa_fly_steeler
12-02-2009, 01:28 PM

Well i have a pond and its very long plants around it great for camoflauge, whilst the bird was dipping into the water i caught it with this net and snapped its neck... it's tresspassing and like i want it to eat the Koi i spent alot of money on?????

i gave it a warm welcoming into my garden

its hard to do it takes years and paitence but can be done and has obviously

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Hines Ward can't even manage to avoid spouting off to the media about Roethlisberger playing, the coaching staff, w/e.

And your star LB can't keep his big yap shut and calls out the head coach's playcalling in the media when it's not to his liking (and at least Hines didn't murder anyone). Just STFU and move on, troll. Your "smack" is beyond lame and so are your arguments.

JohnJohnson
12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Enjoy watching the playoffs black and YELLOW

Nadroj 20
12-02-2009, 01:44 PM

Owe that hurt us so bad :doh:

revefsreleets
12-02-2009, 01:45 PM

That's fine...even if we DON'T make the playoffs this year, we'll just win another Super Bowl in a couple years.

With a little hard work, some good drafts, and lots of luck, maybe the Ravens will play for another Super Bowl title someday.

Maybe.

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 01:45 PM

Yeah, I think I might start to cry over that one. What a burn. :yawn:

Edman
12-02-2009, 01:47 PM
A 3rd string QB who played very well, Baltimore fans probably give him more respect than you assholes. Maybe if the number one defense didn't let Ray Rice run all over them, it would have been a different game. Btw, the Ravens thought that Ben was playing until Friday, and their game plan was designed for him. You can't say that if Ben played you would have beaten us. YOU JUST F*CKING LOST TO THE CHIEFS, IN OT, WITH BEN. AND YOU WON THE TOSS IN BOTH GAMES!!! Talk about delusional.

A 3rd String QB who played very well. But also never seen an NFL field before in his life. That same QB took you to overtime. Again, but since the Ravens came out on top, it somehow justifies everything. You forget, Rashard was six yards away from putting up yet another 100 on your over the hill Defense.

Why wouldn't Steeler fans say that If Ben hadn't been pulled at the last moment, they would've won? Ben owns the Ravens. He owned you last year, he owned you on MNF, and he'll continue to own you. In the past few years, the Ravens have only beaten Ben TWICE (Both in 2006, the car accident season). The only other times the Ravens have beaten the Steelers were if Ben weren't playing. But hey, don't let the facts get in the way.

Seasons like this are a disappointment in Steeler Nation, because we've become accustomed to excellence. 6-5 would be par in Baltimore, and a godsend in Cleveland. Browns fans would be giddy and asking for a Mangini extension with a 6-5 record right now. But by all means, say we're going to implode with a 6-5 record. Just like in 2003, and 2006, when people said the Steelers were over. We'll be right on back up beating the shit out of the AFC North soon enough.

SteelCityMom
12-02-2009, 02:08 PM

SteelShittyMom? Really? Thanks for letting me ruffle your feathers enough to lay down some lame personal smack.

I have no short term memory loss of this season. I've never once said the Steelers look like Superbowl contenders or anything of the sort. I said they are a CONSISTENT team. Meaning they are always a team that other teams don't want to play and are capable of stringing together a number of winning seasons. I don't care if you like the team or the players or the coaches, but that's a fact. From the FO down, it's a very steady organization that has far more winning seasons than it does losing ones.

And pray tell, what is a team accomplishing if it's not winning SB's? Isn't that what a team works for each season? They don't hand out trophy's for second or third place you know. Like Ricky Bobby said...If you ain't first, your last. And Wards comments have been explained by him already, he spoke out of frustration and the team has moved on from it and are focusing on their next opponent.

Defense is a shell of itself, huh? Is that why the Ravens are ranked #4 in points allowed per game?

You can't possibly think that they are playing up to the level of what they were in '00, or even last year? Can you? Steeler D is first in points allowed/game and look at all the good it's done them lol. Both teams D's need a shake it up in the next year or two to be the dominant forces that they once were.

Find me the posts or threads on this board that put Dixon down. People here (myself included) have done nothing but say Dixon played a great game Sunday for the amount of time he was given to prepare. If they bash anyone, it's Arians (which I don't agree with, but there's enough threads on that already). How silly of you to think that we haven't given him respect.

The whole Ravens ratbirds thing was a joke, I don't actually think that any of you morons are going to stop. I just thought it was a cool article, and btw, dogs eat cat shit cuz it smells/tastes like food to them...so animals are just gross in general.

Sorry that it was a stupid joke (which it wasn't it was just flame baiting by you). Glad you enjoyed your time here though, I don't see it lasting long since you're going into name calling melt down mode here lol. If you have any other pearls of wisdom I'd get them in soon.

supa_fly_steeler
12-02-2009, 06:13 PM
dennis dixon will always own flaccos ass as the better quarterback.

Well my dog sure as hell loved the ratbird more than what your animals in baltimore eat.

Christian Snyder
12-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Ouch! That hurt really bad. NOT!:chuckle::coffee:

BigBen'sSwagger
12-02-2009, 07:57 PM
The ratbirds the team that says over the radio we have bounties on players and the NFL turns a blind eye. I wonder if they had said it about Tom terrific or man ing if they would have taken it so lightly.

The ratbirds who whine to the NFL we don't want to play the Steelers in the home opener, or in primetime in Pittsburgh...Whaaaa!!!

The ratbirds who call a short W.R. without much speed and gets manicures a dirty player...Whaaaa!!!

The ratbirds are a bunch of loud mouthed, whiney wanna be thugs.

Galax Steeler
12-03-2009, 04:12 AM

:toofunny: That sounds like something a 5 year old would come up with are you even in school. Ratbirds Ratbirds Ratbirds:rofl:

HometownGal
12-03-2009, 06:40 AM

So what if we are? If we don't make 'em this season, we'll be back - we always are. You'll be watching the playoffs from your sofa, as well, so take your inane smack and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

supa_fly_steeler
12-03-2009, 09:47 AM

you can watch from your nest up in the tree. Even if we go 9-7, i would love to gladly see us end your season at heinz field... whenever we do go out of the playoffs we always end one of our divisional rivals seasons, last time it was cincinnati, this time it can be you. :tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 12:36 PM
:toofunny: That sounds like something a 5 year old would come up with are you even in school. Ratbirds Ratbirds Ratbirds:rofl:

Yeah? Well your head is full of poopee!

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 12:38 PM
you can watch from your nest up in the tree. Even if we go 9-7, i would love to gladly see us end your season at heinz field... whenever we do go out of the playoffs we always end one of our divisional rivals seasons, last time it was cincinnati, this time it can be you. :tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

It's not like that's our last game, you could say that any loss ended the season if you just miss the playoffs. If the Steelers don't make it, are you going to say the Ravens kept them out because of one win? No, idiot.

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Steelers think they're the Saints, black and gold my ass. You say that black and purple is gay because you're homophobic imbeciles, but your colors are black and yellow. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but clearly you guys do since you insist on changing yellow to gold. YOU'RE NOT THE SAINTS!

Nadroj 20
12-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Steelers think they're the Saints, black and gold my ass. You say that black and purple is gay because you're homophobic imbeciles, but your colors are black and yellow. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but clearly you guys do since you insist on changing yellow to gold. YOU'RE NOT THE SAINTS!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

The best thing you can dis is our colors? :chuckle: ok if thats what you want...

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 12:54 PM
No, you dis your own colors by changing one of them.

fansince'76
12-03-2009, 12:55 PM

Pittsburgh Pirates (1933 through 1940)

Franchise Colors

1933 through 1940: Black, Gold, White

Pittsburgh Steelers (1941 through 1942)

Franchise Colors

1941 through 1942: Black, Gold, White

Pittsburgh Steelers (1945 through present)

Franchise Colors

2002 through present: Black, Gold, White

1997 through 2001: Black, Gold, White

1996: Black, Gold, White

1980 through 1995: Black, Gold, White

1978 through 1979: Black, Gold, White

1962 through 1977: Black, Gold, White

1959 through 1961: Black, Gold, White

1945 through 1958: Black, Gold, White

Alternate Uniform Colors

2007 through present: Black, Gold, White

(Classic Uniforms)

Special Uniform Colors

1994: Black, Yellow, White

(NFL 75th Anniversary Uniform - 1933 Pittsburgh Pirates)

Commemorative Logo Colors

2007: Black, Gold, Gray, Red, Blue, White

(75th Anniversary Logo)

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamColors/Football_Outdoor/NationalFootballLeague/NationalFootballLeague.htm

The Society for Sports Uniforms Research™ (SSUR™) is an organization devoted to preservation and documentation of uniforms in all sports, in all leagues, for all teams throughout history.

Try again, douchenozzle. :coffee:

Nadroj 20
12-03-2009, 12:56 PM
HAHA ok man think what you want, and if you think that really bothers us then thats crazy!

I dont care if they wear baby blue and pink its not the colors that make the TEAM!!

Wanna talk football lets talk football enough of this childish crap..

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 01:05 PM
There's a whole thread about black and gold vs. purple, just thought I'd point out that Steeler nation is made up of homophobic, bandwagon idiots, half of whom know nothing about football.

According to that site, the Ravens colors are black, purple, metallic gold, white. Once again, I'm not the one saying it matters. You guys are the idiots trying to make fun of team colors, when one of your colors is basically yellow, even if its technically called gold.

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 01:10 PM
No, you dis your own colors by changing one of them.

Man is your smack talk horrible.

You do realize there's different shades of gold right?

"Fans of the National Football League will note the Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins, and Green Bay Packers as having gold as a color. The gold they use, however, is a distinctly more yellow color (akin to the non-metallic web color version) than the traditional "old gold" used by the New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers, and Saint Louis Rams. In both cases, the color is referred to as "gold"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_%28color%29

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 01:12 PM
There's a whole thread about black and gold vs. purple, just thought I'd point out that Steeler nation is made up of homophobic, bandwagon idiots, half of whom know nothing about football.

According to that site, the Ravens colors are black, purple, metallic gold, white. Once again, I'm not the one saying it matters. You guys are the idiots trying to make fun of team colors, when one of your colors is basically yellow, even if its technically called gold.

Yeah, your football knowledge has been astounding lol.

They're call joke threads...

Nadroj 20
12-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Man is your smack talk horrible.

You do realize there's different shades of gold right?

"Fans of the National Football League will note the Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins, and Green Bay Packers as having gold as a color. The gold they use, however, is a distinctly more yellow color (akin to the non-metallic web color version) than the traditional "old gold" used by the New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers, and Saint Louis Rams. In both cases, the color is referred to as "gold"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_%28color%29

:thumbsup: thats right and if this is what he wants to bring up and argue about whatever lol

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Wow, your wikipedia skills are so incredible. How do you do it?

As with almost everything else, it's just a matter of categorization. I don't care if you say your color is technically gold, it looks yellow and is no less effeminate or gay than purple. Once again, you jackasses are the ones that seem to think color matters, I'm just pointing out your idiocy.

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Wow, your wikipedia skills are so incredible. How do you do it?

As with almost everything else, it's just a matter of categorization. I don't care if you say your color is technically gold, it looks yellow and is no less effeminate or gay than purple. Once again, you jackasses are the ones that seem to think color matters, I'm just pointing out your idiocy.

JOKE THREADS

Get a sense of humor loser.

Christian Snyder
12-03-2009, 01:20 PM
I don't really understand why people think color matters... Just because a team wears Purple doesn't mean they're gay or sissies. IMO

P.S I've always liked the Ravens uni's.

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
JOKE THREADS

Get a sense of humor loser.

Oh sorry I didn't realize I was the loser. Funny coming from a mom who sits on her computer all day responding to posts from someone who she says is a troll.

I bet you're fat.

fansince'76
12-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Oh sorry I didn't realize I was the loser. Funny coming from a mom who sits on her computer all day responding to posts from someone who she says is a troll.

I bet you're fat.

I bet you're a high school dropout who has nothing better to do between shifts at Taco Bell than hang at a library and troll opposing teams' boards, since your mom didn't want to spring extra to have an Internet connection put down in her basement.

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 01:32 PM
I don't really understand why people think color matters... Just because a team wears Purple doesn't mean they're gay or sissies. IMO

P.S I've always liked the Ravens uni's.

I agree...and purple is actually my favorite color. It's just hilarious to see Ratbird fans get so worked up over a freaking joke thread lol. I'm sure they're all just complete angels at every Ravens sight and never ever make fun of anything to do with the Steelers.

Nadroj 20
12-03-2009, 01:32 PM
I bet you're a high school dropout who has nothing better to do between shifts at Taco Bell than hang at a library and troll opposing team's boards, since mom didn't want to spring extra to have an Internet connection put down in her basement.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

Thats great and probably completely true.

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 01:35 PM

I bet you're fat.

Ohhhh....you called me fat! :crying01: (I bet I'm not)

And if you know that I'm sitting here responding to posts all day (my daughter is at school and we make enough dough that I don't have to work anymore), then what does that say about you?

What are you doing online all day and night...don't you have a freaking job?

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Jeez Nadroj, talk about sticking your nose up someone's a-hole.

Actually I work at a joint Taco Bell KFC. I take diarrhea shits in the taco meat.

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 01:41 PM

And if you know that I'm sitting here responding to posts all day (my daughter is at school and we make enough dough that I don't have to work anymore), then what does that say about you?

Yes, I work at a place with a COMPUTER and INTERNET ACCESS. Not all jobs are on street corners, trying to stuff your fat gut in a corset.

Nadroj 20
12-03-2009, 01:41 PM

Actually I work at a joint Taco Bell KFC. I take diarrhea shits in the taco meat.

HAHA you really are funny man....i thought it was funny that a problem? I do not have to do anything special to get respect around here i dont post garbage like ummm John Johnson :coffee:

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 01:42 PM

Well...I think your hot!!!:smoker:

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Yes, I work at a place with a COMPUTER and INTERNET ACCESS. Not all jobs are on street corners, trying to stuff your fat gut in a corset.

Lol, true, not all jobs are on a street corner. What did your mom teach you that? Did you somehow miss the part where I said I DON'T HAVE TO WORK.

God, I must have rattled you something fierce to bust out the fat jokes now. Did your daddy not give you enough love as a child or something?

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Well...I think your hot!!!:smoker:

Haha, thanks for the vote of confidence. He's just ticked cause a chick is talking smack to him, so out come the fat jokes. I'm surprised he hasn't called me a worthless mom yet like the other meaningless Ravens troll did.

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Prostitute could have been a former profession of yours...I just assumed you were fat since you're unemployed and probably do a lot of sitting. I sit too much too.

I wish I didn't have to work, must be nice. Unfortunately I do, so we'll have to continue this conversation on who the loser is later.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Haha, thanks for the vote of confidence. He's just ticked cause a chick is talking smack to him, so out come the fat jokes. I'm surprised he hasn't called me a worthless mom yet like the other meaningless Ravens troll did.

No one talks smack like a chicks! You just can't beat em!!:thumbsup:Plus, he's prolly just mad because he got Cheeto stains on his bathrobe!!:sofunny:

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Prostitute could have been a former profession of yours...I just assumed you were fat since you're unemployed and probably do a lot of sitting. I sit too much too.

I wish I didn't have to work, must be nice. Unfortunately I do, so we'll have to continue this conversation on who the loser is later.

Good lord, all because I told you to get a sense of humor....

Anyway, you're the one who started with all the personal attacks rather than sticking to football smack talk, so it doesn't take much of a genius to figure out who would be considered the loser here.

It is nice not to work, I was a single mom, went to school and waitressed for a long time. I have a wonderful fiance who runs his own computer business and makes enough money that I don't have to bust my ass for 20 hours a day just to get by. And sorry, I don't sit on my butt all day. There's a lot more that goes into being a mom than sitting on your butt. Feel better about your personal attacks yet?

Anyway, it's been very worthwhile for me to spend my break time with you today as well, you're always good for a few laughs...it's appreciated.

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 02:08 PM
No one talks smack like a chicks! You just can't beat em!!:thumbsup:Plus, he's prolly just mad because he got Cheeto stains on his bathrobe!!:sofunny:

:rofl:

Yes probably. I know some people are real serious about sitting in their basement playing WoW all day, but I didn't know they considered it work now.

stlrtruck
12-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you

TIMMAH incarnate!!!

Good job there johnnyjohnson, you've proven that baltimore has more than one moron. You sir are #2!

Galax Steeler
12-03-2009, 03:11 PM

:rofl:No wonder Baltimore if full of asshole babies.:rofl:

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2009, 03:15 PM
hey that sig you wanted is done...

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7335/harbaugh2.jpg (http://img25.imageshack.us/i/harbaugh2.jpg/)

HometownGal
12-03-2009, 03:44 PM

I bet you're fat.

What a waste of a sperm. :shake02:

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2009, 03:48 PM

and people won't know just how much of a waste it is without tony's jiz thread...:doh:

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Good lord, all because I told you to get a sense of humor....

Anyway, you're the one who started with all the personal attacks rather than sticking to football smack talk, so it doesn't take much of a genius to figure out who would be considered the loser here.

It is nice not to work, I was a single mom, went to school and waitressed for a long time. I have a wonderful fiance who runs his own computer business and makes enough money that I don't have to bust my ass for 20 hours a day just to get by. And sorry, I don't sit on my butt all day. There's a lot more that goes into being a mom than sitting on your butt. Feel better about your personal attacks yet?

Anyway, it's been very worthwhile for me to spend my break time with you today as well, you're always good for a few laughs...it's appreciated.

You know I'm funny, that's why I'm surprised that you told me to get a sense of humor. What I was actually responding to in kind was you calling me a loser, and I had lots of fun doing it. Nothing better than trolling a board where the most arrogant, obnoxious, in-your-face, bandwagon fans in football come to wallow in their own bullshit.:hatsoff:

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM

Yeah, human sperm is really rare. What a waste...

Does that even make sense? Are my deficiencies inherited or environmental? Maybe if I had grown up in Pittsburgh I could be a Steelers fan jackass like you :wave:

tony hipchest
12-03-2009, 04:58 PM
. I sit too much too.

hell yeah you do.

you even squat to pee. :monkey:

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 04:59 PM
You know I'm funny, that's why I'm surprised that you told me to get a sense of humor. What I was actually responding to in kind was you calling me a loser, and I had lots of fun doing it. Nothing better than trolling a board where the most arrogant, obnoxious, in-your-face, bandwagon fans in football come to wallow in their own bullshit.:hatsoff:

You do need to get a sense of humor lol. You went off on a tangent about a joke thread making fun of the color purple and the Ravens being called Ratbirds and decided to make it a personal issue. I called you a loser finally because that is what you have presented yourself as. It's been funny watching you melt down over such petty crap. :hatsoff:

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 05:11 PM
You do need to get a sense of humor lol. You went off on a tangent about a joke thread making fun of the color purple and the Ravens being called Ratbirds and decided to make it a personal issue. I called you a loser finally because that is what you have presented yourself as. It's been funny watching you melt down over such petty crap. :hatsoff:

:stupid: MELTDOWN!!! BWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

:banging::mad::pissed::jawdrop::crazy01::splat:

:dang::yeehaw::headbutt::pin::eek::busted::duel:
:flipoff::chair::bash::bomb:

MACH1
12-03-2009, 05:26 PM

Yeah, instead of staying on his mommas shoe, the flies actually did all the dirty work.

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 06:06 PM
hell yeah you do.

you even squat to pee. :monkey:

Nah I sit when I pee, can't keep the urine stream straight. Unless I'm in a Pittsburgh public toilet. Then I let loose. :chuckle:

HometownGal
12-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Yeah, human sperm is really rare. What a waste...

Sammy himself isn't a waste. YOU are. 20 million and you're the one who won the race? :horror:

Does that even make sense? Are my deficiencies inherited or environmental?

I don't know if heredity plays a part in you being a nar nar, but hailing from the rancid cesspool of the East, I'd have to say your environment plays a huge part.

Maybe if I had grown up in Pittsburgh I could be a Steelers fan jackass like you

Maybe if you had grown up in Pittsburgh, you'd have six pretty, shiny Lombardis to admire instead of pledging your allegiance to a one hit wonder. :jerkit:

tony hipchest
12-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Nah I sit when I pee, can't keep the urine stream straight. :yeah, i know.

i can imagine pissing out of your baltimore clamhole, standing up, is quite a challenge. :doh:

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Sammy himself isn't a waste. YOU are. 20 million and you're the one who won the race? :horror:

I don't know if heredity plays a part in you being a nar nar, but hailing from the rancid cesspool of the East, I'd have to say your environment plays a huge part.

Maybe if you had grown up in Pittsburgh, you'd have six pretty, shiny Lombardis to admire instead of pledging your allegiance to a one hit wonder. :jerkit:

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you can stop talking about wasted sperm now.

Ravens have had much less time to win Lombardis than the Steelers. The Steelers won in 2006 and last year, before that they didn't get it done since 1980, 25 years. Baltimore has a great football history, starting with the Colts and now the Ravens.

HometownGal
12-03-2009, 07:14 PM
I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you can stop talking about wasted sperm now.

Ravens have had much less time to win Lombardis than the Steelers. The Steelers won in 2006 and last year, before that they didn't get it done since 1980, 25 years. Baltimore has a great football history, starting with the Colts and now the Ravens.

I can talk about whatever I choose when I chose. I'm a STEELERS fan on a STEELERS message board chucklehead. Wooo wooo wooo woooo woooo. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Oh please - stop with the :bs: excuses. Other than a few periods of lows and rebuilding, the Steelers have been competitive in every decade since the 70's.

Texasteel
12-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Man how did I miss this thread. I love it when loud mouth Rat fan have a total breakdown.

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2009, 08:30 PM
:

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4471/comicretardedspermjared.jpg (http://img704.imageshack.us/i/comicretardedspermjared.jpg/)

stlrtruck
12-04-2009, 07:13 AM

And what's comical about the entire thing is that it's taken baltimore two teams to even sniff what Pittsburgh has done with one.

:toofunny:

God that must suck. To have had two teams and still not be as great as the Steelers organization. That just bites your arse doesn't it?

HOFCitySteelers
12-04-2009, 02:10 PM
John Johnson

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t9D_ovmGhQE/RvmtqoqkvVI/AAAAAAAALjc/OedPWbQAhfI/s400/Ravens+fan.jpg

JohnJohnson
12-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Hahahaha, where'd you get that picture of my uncle? That's Joe Johnson.

Vincent
12-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Many birds scavenge, the point is that the raven is an intelligent and clever bird. Here's the beginning of the diet section on Wikipedia, which you so subtly omitted: :blah::blah::blah: Also, ravens eat pests, including rodents.

It must be a dreary existence to be a rats fan and have to try to present some sort of nobility of your " mascot". Seriously. Its a football team with a regrettable choice of mascot.

I suppose it could be worse... http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=718900&postcount=107 ...to be married to an ugly woman that you have to see in the light of day. :toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny:

Or, perish the thought, one could have been born a stains fan.

We are blessed to be Steelers fans. Our team and its message are pure. No explanation required. Win, lose, or draw, you know you've played the Steelers.

steelers6xsb
12-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Great site....but I have one question. Who is this sh*t-stain named "Johnson"? I'm gonna guess he's a Ratbird fan that wants to try and piss on our STEELERS success. Ain't gonna happen douche.

Last time I checked a "Johnson" was another name for a pecker.........coincidence?

steelerchad
12-30-2009, 03:06 PM

You are correct, they have had much less time to accomplish these things. So we should just look at it since the Ravens have been around. So since the Ravens came to be, which category do the Ravens have the advantage on the Steelers?

Superbowl Wins? Uh .....nope
SB appearances? no again.
AFC championship games? Na ahh.
Playoff appearances? Noo Noo Noo.
Division Titles? Noper.
Head to record against the Steelers? Not even close.
Total regular season wins against any team? No again and again.

Players knocked the hell out by Steelers players? Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner.
Ed Reed- Multiple times by Hines Ward and James Harrison.
Bart Scott- Crushed by Hines, then wines about killing him because he got owned.
3 guys getting crushed in the title game last year. McGahee getting laid out by Clark as the Steeler Fans were all still standing and going crazy from Troy's pick 6 to ice it was unreal. One of the best memories of all time.

LW56
01-01-2010, 12:53 PM

You're still an animal, and like the other animals in our division...the bengals and the dawgs...the Steelers own you. Imagine the AFC North as a cage made of Steel, with all you little animals locked up in it. On occasion we'll let one of you out. This year it's the bengals. Next year it's back in the cage for them while we return to our rightful place as division champs.

Mr. D™
01-03-2010, 10:24 AM

It came for the Bengals this year didn't It :sofunny:

GoSlash27
01-03-2010, 10:52 AM
It came for the Bengals this year didn't It
The only thing that "came" for you this year was a playoff berth. That's probably like winning the Superbowl for you. A team as consistently awful as the Bengals oughtta be disbanded. They're a disgrace to the league.
/ bottom-feeders always runnin' off at the mouth :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
01-03-2010, 11:04 AM
It came for the Bengals this year didn't It :sofunny:

LOL...I love how you act like they've won something already. Hey, how'd that work out for the Bungles in '05?

Must be fascinating to win the division twice in twenty years.

GoSlash27
01-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Hell, even the Ravens have accomplished more than the Bungles. And the Ravens just got here! :rofl:

The Patriot
01-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Wow, 3 posts on the Ravens boards and I'm permanently banned. Apparently they don't appreciate Ray Lewis murder jokes as much as I do. :chuckle:

HometownGal
01-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Wow, 3 posts on the Ravens boards and I'm permanently banned. Apparently they don't appreciate Ray Lewis murder jokes as much as I do. :chuckle:

Bwa ha ha! :toofunny::drink::toofunny:

It's OK - we appreciate Stabbit Ray jokes here - anytime. :drink:

supa_fly_steeler
01-05-2010, 10:28 AM
is it just me, or is this completley true

X7DS2uHElSQ

Indo
01-05-2010, 10:46 AM

Yep

We love RayRay jokes...

Are you gonna post them here, or do we have to just assume they are funny?

The Patriot
01-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Yep

We love RayRay jokes...

Are you gonna post them here, or do we have to just assume they are funny?
I'd rather you assume they are funny.

I said that Ray Lewis better not spew any lousy excuses after the game like, "the refs don't let us play," or "I drove off before the shootings."

Indo
01-05-2010, 12:10 PM

I said that Ray Lewis better not spew any lousy excuses after the game like, "the refs don't let us play," or "I drove off before the shootings."

:chuckle:

GoSlash27
01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
No, it's not just you. We strive to be the best. They strive to be us. :noidea:

Larry
01-06-2010, 02:33 PM

Don't even talk about excuses or whining. Tom Brady is your QB, enough said.

Larry
01-06-2010, 02:34 PM

X7DS2uHElSQ

What a fat loser. He didn't make one worthwhile point, just a bunch of self-satisfying garbage.

The Patriot
01-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Don't even talk about excuses or whining. Tom Brady is your QB, enough said.

Remember in 2007 when our undefeated season was hanging by a thread, and you had Tom Brady stopped on 4th down, but Rex Ryan had called a time out????

And then remember when Brady threw an incomplete on another 4th down, but there was a flag for holding, and then Ray Lewis picked up the flag and threw it into the stands, which then also drew a flag?????

Oh, memory lane... :funny:

GoSlash27
01-06-2010, 06:35 PM
What a fat loser. He didn't make one worthwhile point, just a bunch of self-satisfying garbage.

^ You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about. Where's the pride? Where's the motivation to put together a decent counter- argument? :noidea:
This is what passes for intelligent debate in Baltimore. No wonder they set their standards so low on the field.

Larry
01-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Remember in 2007 when our undefeated season was hanging by a thread, and you had Tom Brady stopped on 4th down, but Rex Ryan had called a time out????

And then remember when Brady threw an incomplete on another 4th down, but there was a flag for holding, and then Ray Lewis picked up the flag and threw it into the stands, which then also drew a flag?????

Um....who said I was a ratbirds fan? I just hate the whiny, cheating Patriots* more. Thanks for the pleasant and irrelevant memory though.

Larry
01-06-2010, 06:54 PM
^ You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about. Where's the pride? Where's the motivation to put together a decent counter- argument? :noidea:
This is what passes for intelligent debate in Baltimore. No wonder they set their standards so low on the field.

Pride? Counter-argument? BALTIMORE? I'm a Steelers fan, that doesn't mean I'm not going to point out stupidity when I see it. And right now, I'm pointing at you and the tubby jackass in the video.

Yeah, this forum is just brimming with intelligent debate :rofl:

The Patriot
01-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Pride? Counter-argument? BALTIMORE? I'm a Steelers fan, that doesn't mean I'm not going to point out stupidity when I see it. And right now, I'm pointing at you and the tubby jackass in the video.

Yeah, this forum is just brimming with intelligent debate :rofl:

Oh, so you're just really pretentious then. :rolleyes:

TheWarDen86
01-06-2010, 08:34 PM

That was Bart Scott. A.K.A. Hines Wards Pet Linebacker.