PDA

View Full Version : Washington redskins cheering for steelers !

aberdeenredskin
01-26-2006, 03:19 AM
See the results of this poll for details !!

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141949

rickmastfan67
01-26-2006, 06:41 AM
That's really cool. But they should learn that it's "Pittsburgh", not "Pittsburg". I always want to get on people's cases when they leave that "h" out. That "h" is what makes our city different that the other Pittsburg's in the US. (name wise that is)

aberdeenredskin
01-26-2006, 06:47 AM
That's really cool. But they should learn that it's "Pittsburgh", not "Pittsburg". I always want to get on people's cases when they leave that "h" out. That "h" is what makes our city different that the other Pittsburg's in the US. (name wise that is)

Thats my fault :dang: I started it and somebody did piont it out to me but you cant edit a poll once somebody has voted though ! Im from Scotland so can I be forgiven for not knowing the spelling ??

Anyway thought you would want to know who will be cherring you on and who wont be

cmdrfunk
01-26-2006, 09:01 AM
! Im from Scotland so can I be forgiven for not knowing the spelling ??
be

ohhh that's ok since you're from Scott Lind.

aberdeenredskin
01-26-2006, 09:48 AM
ohhh that's ok since you're from Scott Lind.

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Right thats it im cheering for the seahawks !!

seahawksfan
01-26-2006, 01:19 PM
:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Right thats it im cheering for the seahawks !!

All right my man!!! GO SEAHAWKS!!! :cheers:

clevestinks
01-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Like I said, there is a bandwagon, and a Bus!

Brady12
01-26-2006, 06:49 PM
lol, Don't worry, it is probably just sour grape Redskin fans, who don't want to see the team who knocked them out win.

ibleedburgundy
01-26-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm rooting for the Steelers because the Steelers are cool! I don't have sour grapes against the Seahawks. They had the better team....this year. Hasselbeck is playing outstanding right now and that O-line will put up a good fight against that powerful Steelers blitz. Redskins fans are just happy to have Joe Gibbs back and to be respectable again. Making the playoffs this year was a big bonus but this was not THE year for us. We all know that. Another year under Gibbs and we'll be even stronger.

I want the Steelers to win because Bill Cowher, Hines Ward, and especially the Bus deserve a ring. Those guys are all class acts. Also, my Mom and her whole side of the family are from Pittsburgh and I've been there many times and made friends there.

Go Steelers!

aberdeenredskin
01-31-2006, 10:05 AM
Just curious how many steelers fans would be supporting the redskins if they were playing against one of your rival AFC teams ?

83-Steelers-43
01-31-2006, 10:21 AM
Personally, I root for teams in my conference. Even if that specific team took my team out of the playoffs, I would still root for my conference. For starters, they are respresenting "our" conference. Plus, I can at least say my team got beat by one of or the best team or teams in the NFL.

The ONLY exception I would make are the Ravens. I can't stand Brian Billick. I can't stand Ray Lewis and I can't stand Jamal Lewis.