PDA

View Full Version : Must put a blame on the coaches

St33lersguy
12-01-2009, 08:36 PM
One of the reasons we are 6-5 is because of TERRIBLE jobs by the coaching staff, paticularly Tomlin and the 2 coordinators. Arians should obviously be banned from coaching, he is sooooooo stupid, he has a talented bruising back in Mendy that he refuses to use, he is completely unimaginative, and his playcalling and game planning is terrible. Why can't this complete moron try to fool a defense and try something that works. Lebeau (yes Lebeau) should retire. He apparently has got alzhimers because apparently he seems to forget that the zone blitz, not some ****** ass prevent defense worked so well. I mean time after time this year dullard Dick has watched his defense fail while running the prevent yet he insists on using it. I will throw a brick through my TV if I see this senile old man run the prevent one more time. Then there is Tomlin. 3 games the steelers needed to win three weeks in a row, yet neither game he had them motivated enough to get the job done. He will have us believe that hestresses so much on special teams yet each week the coverage stinks like a skunk. Does he really stress special teams each week or does he just randomlyadd and release players. How about he also make suggestions to his coordinators suggestion try something that works, or doesn't he have the spine, brains, or care for winning to do it. A big problem is these three clowns and their dumbass decisions, they're making dumb decisions and not getting the most out of this team. This team could be 10-1 instead they're fighting for their playoff lives. :mad:

hindes204
12-01-2009, 08:39 PM
:doh: :shake01::screwy:

Christian Snyder
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
A coach can only motivate his players so much.... If the team isn't motivated and is content with last years SB victory than there's nothing the coaches can really do. Cowher attemped to motivate the team in '06, do you think we went to the playoffs? NO.

BTW, I hear the Saints and Colts are undefeated.:coffee:http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq314/pronghornmike/5_8_5.gif

T.Richardson
12-01-2009, 10:15 PM
How is Arians a bad OC when his offense is one of the best in the league? the offense has the lead, and the defense breaks down, and yet Arians is an idiot? Arians DID use Mendenhall, he had like 24 carries? Come on, does Mendenhall have to have 50 carries to be "used"?

I do agree that the defense is way to passive in the 4th quarter, but...tackling is the key issue, Tomlin and Lebeau have to preach about tackling this week because it is hurting the Steelers. Prevent has been an issue with almost any team...

fansince'76
12-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Want some cheese with that whine? :yawn:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Last I checked the coaches aren't whiffing on tackles, dropping passes, throwing interceptions, whiffing on blocks, and plain not executing.

tony hipchest
12-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Why can't this complete moron try to fool a defense and try something that works. probably for the same reason a moron needs to start a completely new thread that is EXACTLY the same as 100 that already exist.

the only dullard i see in regards to this team is posters and fans like you.

based on the piece of shit of a thread you just offered up may i suggest that the ONLY venting you need to do is in the bathroom after you pinch a loaf.

cause it really stinks.

*Flush*

Psyychoward86
12-01-2009, 11:41 PM
One of the reasons we are 6-5 is because of TERRIBLE jobs by the coaching staff, paticularly Tomlin and the 2 coordinators. Arians should obviously be banned from coaching, he is sooooooo stupid, he has a talented bruising back in Mendy that he refuses to use, he is completely unimaginative, and his playcalling and game planning is terrible. Why can't this complete moron try to fool a defense and try something that works. Lebeau (yes Lebeau) should retire. He apparently has got alzhimers because apparently he seems to forget that the zone blitz, not some ****** ass prevent defense worked so well. I mean time after time this year dullard Dick has watched his defense fail while running the prevent yet he insists on using it. I will throw a brick through my TV if I see this senile old man run the prevent one more time. Then there is Tomlin. 3 games the steelers needed to win three weeks in a row, yet neither game he had them motivated enough to get the job done. He will have us believe that hestresses so much on special teams yet each week the coverage stinks like a skunk. Does he really stress special teams each week or does he just randomlyadd and release players. How about he also make suggestions to his coordinators suggestion try something that works, or doesn't he have the spine, brains, or care for winning to do it. A big problem is these three clowns and their dumbass decisions, they're making dumb decisions and not getting the most out of this team. This team could be 10-1 instead they're fighting for their playoff lives. :mad:

wow, just wow. So many things about this thread that are sheer stupidity. Where to start? Ok here we go...

Dick Lebeau? one of the greatest defensive minds of all time? What do you want us to do with him, give him the kick in the rear?

Arians is the man credited with bringing peyton Manning to greatness. That's hardly a miniscule feat. While his abilities as an OC dont seem as strong, he has been an asset, and other than Batch and QB coach Ken Anderson, Arians has also probably made Ben a far better QB than he could have been on a different team.

We ran the ball 24 times with Mendenhall against the Ravens, picking up 95 yards. That's quite a feat. We ran with him PLENTY.

Believe it or not, sometimes the best plays are bread and butter plays. Plays that are sweet and simple, yet can be executed well . Not fooling your opponent all the time.

Our special teams coverage was phenomenal last year, remember that. 1st in kick coverage, 4th in punt coverage.

you do realize we're in a pretty good position to go 10-6, 11-5 with a playoff berth right?

And to the rest of your pointless rant....

this is a team built on playing well when their backs are right up against the wall. I'll leave it with one word. BELIEVE

Shoes
12-01-2009, 11:47 PM
probably for the same reason a moron needs to start a completely new thread that is EXACTLY the same as 100 that already exist.

the only dullard i see in regards to this team is posters and fans like you.

based on the piece of shit of a thread you just offered up may i suggest that the ONLY venting you need to do is in the bathroom after you pinch a loaf.

cause it really stinks.

*Flush*

:toofunny::toofunny:

Here ya go Tony.....and double plunged

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/fnglqnwjvp--Toilet-FlushCool-Sounds-

tony hipchest
12-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Arians is the man credited with bringing peyton Manning to greatness.

:toofunny:

:shout: Man overboard!!!..... *tosses a dingy*

thats all i have to say about that....

xvdougl
12-01-2009, 11:51 PM
:moon: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

I give that post 5 turds!!!!!

MasterOfPuppets
12-01-2009, 11:56 PM

those aren't so much turds as they are piles...just sayin...:noidea:

tony hipchest
12-02-2009, 12:01 AM

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::salute:

i give this post a 5 banana salute.

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 09:46 AM
http://www.mullethead.btinternet.co.uk/images/forums/insult_pics/thread_crap_batman.jpg

revefsreleets
12-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Why is this thread still open? It's nothing but a re-hashing of 300 OTHER threads that said pretty much the same thing, except in a more sensible way.

The_WARDen
12-02-2009, 09:49 AM
How is Arians a bad OC when his offense is one of the best in the league? the offense has the lead, and the defense breaks down, and yet Arians is an idiot? Arians DID use Mendenhall, he had like 24 carries? Come on, does Mendenhall have to have 50 carries to be "used"?

I do agree that the defense is way to passive in the 4th quarter, but...tackling is the key issue, Tomlin and Lebeau have to preach about tackling this week because it is hurting the Steelers. Prevent has been an issue with almost any team...

actually, the offense is middle of the pack (15th) in PPG.

The_WARDen
12-02-2009, 09:51 AM
actually, I thought he posted it as a joke. This was a serious thread??

:doh:

scsteeler
12-02-2009, 09:52 AM
:noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

St33lersguy
12-02-2009, 04:28 PM
wow, just wow. So many things about this thread that are sheer stupidity. Where to start? Ok here we go...

Dick Lebeau? one of the greatest defensive minds of all time? What do you want us to do with him, give him the kick in the rear?

Arians is the man credited with bringing peyton Manning to greatness. That's hardly a miniscule feat. While his abilities as an OC dont seem as strong, he has been an asset, and other than Batch and QB coach Ken Anderson, Arians has also probably made Ben a far better QB than he could have been on a different team.

We ran the ball 24 times with Mendenhall against the Ravens, picking up 95 yards. That's quite a feat. We ran with him PLENTY.

Believe it or not, sometimes the best plays are bread and butter plays. Plays that are sweet and simple, yet can be executed well . Not fooling your opponent all the time.

Our special teams coverage was phenomenal last year, remember that. 1st in kick coverage, 4th in punt coverage.

you do realize we're in a pretty good position to go 10-6, 11-5 with a playoff berth right?

And to the rest of your pointless rant....

this is a team built on playing well when their backs are right up against the wall. I'll leave it with one word. BELIEVE

Apparently I can't call someone out for bad coaching decisions this year just because he was good 4 or 5 years ago.
Apparently you didn't see the 4 kick returns for a TD because the special teams stinks this year.

Go ahead completely ignore Arians unbelievably stupid decision to run a sweep and the team out of FG range against KC on 3rd &1 or his insistance on throwing the ball when Mendy is running up a storm because there are games where he runs for 60 + yards on 12 or less carries. Or his refusal to run screens, end arounds, draws, rollout passes, or no huddle, when faced with constant blitz which help to counter it just because of what 2 accomplishments.
I apolagize for apparently offending anyone for dare calling out the coaches (not)

St33lersguy
12-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Last I checked the coaches aren't whiffing on tackles, dropping passes, throwing interceptions, whiffing on blocks, and plain not executing.

Last I checked it was their responsibility to do something called having the players work on that in order to FIX the problem during practice.

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Apparently I can't call someone out for bad coaching decisions this year just because he was good 4 or 5 years ago.
Apparently you didn't see the 4 kick returns for a TD because the special teams stinks this year.

Go ahead completely ignore Arians unbelievably stupid decision to run a sweep and the team out of FG range against KC on 3rd &1 or his insistance on throwing the ball when Mendy is running up a storm because there are games where he runs for 60 + yards on 12 or less carries. Or his refusal to run screens, end arounds, draws, rollout passes, or no huddle, when faced with constant blitz which help to counter it just because of what 2 accomplishments.
I apolagize for apparently offending anyone for dare calling out the coaches (not)

When you go off on a childish tirade like a spoiled 5-year-old who didn't get what he wanted for Xmas, how seriously do expect to be taken? I halfway expected a threat to hold your breath until you turn blue amongst all the crybaby garbage you posted.