PDA

View Full Version : Vegan DJ finds out Charles Manson is his Daddy

KeiselPower99
12-02-2009, 10:01 AM
http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2009/11/charles-manson-son.jpg

A Los Angeles DJ got a bit of a family tree shock after finally discovering the identity of the man who impregnated his mother- serial killer Charles Manson.

Having been raised by adoptive parents, Matthew Roberts located his birth mother- a woman named Terry- in Wisconsin. Roberts corresponded with the woman and requested details about the circumstances surrounding his birth. Roberts learned that he was originally named Lawrence Alexander, but his biological mom remained quiet about the man who fathered her newly-found son for quite some time. Much to Roberts’ shock and horror, Terry finally disclosed that her son was the product of a “drug-fueled orgy” in which she says Charles Manson raped her.

Roberts, who describes himself as a vegetarian and Ghandi-fan, has tried to take the news in stride, but has suffered from intermittent depression since discovering the story behind his adoption:

“I’m not nuts but I’ve got a little bit of it. It’s scary and upsetting. If I get worked up, my eyes get really big and that’s really freaked some people out before.

“I’ve tried to tone that down quite a bit. I don’t like having that effect on people.

“I don’t even like the fact that I’m big. It makes me even scarier. My hero is Gandhi. I’m an extremely non-violent, peaceful person and a vegetarian.

“I don’t even kill bugs. I’ve had long hair all my life. I could make it go away, but I can’t let the world and their fears change me.”

Since the discovery, Roberts has struggled with the idea of having a relationship with his father, saying that while he doesn’t “want to love (Manson),” he doesn’t want to hate him either.

klick81
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Double Ewe Tee EFF.

Now he'll over analyze every little imperfection he may have in his personality. If he wasn't nuts before, he probably will be now. Poor dude.

revefsreleets
12-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Definitely see the resemblance...

AllD
12-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Helter Skelter!!!!

Bng_Hevn
12-02-2009, 12:52 PM
He needs to get a blood test done to confirm it before he goes off the deep end.

Dino 6 Rings
12-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Careful what you ask for "who is my daddy" you might not like what you find "a psychotic rapist murdering drug addict"

MACH1
12-02-2009, 02:01 PM
He needs to get a blood test done to confirm it before he goes off the deep end.

I think that would be the first thing I did.

KeiselPower99
12-02-2009, 02:55 PM

Yea you cant really trust a woman that went to a drug filled orgy.

AllD
12-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I've got blisters on my fingers!

MasterOfPuppets
12-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Terry finally disclosed that her son was the product of a “drug-fueled orgy” in which she says Charles Manson raped her.

is there such a thing as "rape", in an orgy....:huh:

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 06:53 PM
:horror: Sadly for this poor guy - he is the spitting image of his wacko serial killer piece of shit of a father. I hope he gets some professional assistance to help him deal with this revelation (if true).