PDA

View Full Version : Dance For the Cause!

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. This was all her idea to help promote their new pink gloves. I don't know how she got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?

THIS IS A GREAT VIDEO and my donation to the cause will be the mail today. :applaudit: :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

OEdVfyt-mLw

Texasteel
12-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Great Video! Also a great cause.

TroysBadDawg
12-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Boo Hoo I can't see the video, but with 3 cases of Breast Cancer in my wifes immediate family (Grandmother had a single masectomy, her mother had a double radical masectomy, her sister had a lump ectomy) We will Support the cause if I can find out how. Save the Ta Ta's
http://www.savethetatas.com/index.php/catalog/accessories/

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Don't know why you can't view the video, TBD. :noidea:

My next door neighbor just had a left mastectomy on Friday and she is doing beautifully! :applaudit: I am a huge supporter of any cause that continues the fight against breast cancer and all other forums of cancer.

To all of us survivors - KEEP UP THE FIGHT - we are winning! :drink: :banana:

TroysBadDawg
12-02-2009, 10:37 PM
The wife grandmother had hers at the age of 90 and was out picking tomatoes 3 days after May 13 whe wil celebrate her 101 Birthday, And she still pushes the old folks (she calls them) to meals at the assisted living home she is in. She is the oldest one there. But I think she is giving up, says she wants to be with Granpa in heaven and is tired living, the way this country is going. She is afair the government will move her out of the home and put her out on the streetm and giver her room to some illegal or welfare person.

Shoes
12-03-2009, 01:37 AM
Thanks Sis.....I passed on the link :thumbsup: