PDA

View Full Version : How disagreements begin #3

TroysBadDawg
12-02-2009, 09:52 AM
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... He was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!"

So, I looked down at him and said, "Well, then which one are you?"

And then the fight started...

Nadroj 20
12-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... He was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!"

So, I looked down at him and said, "Well, then which one are you?"

And then the fight started...

Another good one, but could you have put all these in one post? lol just a ?

TroysBadDawg
12-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Guess I could have but this is how I remembered them, one at a time. Just blame me for getting old...Back in the day I would have.

Nadroj 20
12-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Guess I could have but this is how I remembered them, one at a time. Just blame me for getting old...Back in the day I would have.

Its not a problem really i was just wandering.... they are all good jokes :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Come on, we all know you're trying up your post count :flap:

TroysBadDawg
12-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey I want to be a team owner then I can arrange for the Browns to finally beat the Steelers again in my lifetime. Oh wait the Roonies won't allow that will they? Well There goes another dream, but wait until next ...sometime. LOL