PDA

View Full Version : Miller is overrated and must go!

The_WARDen
12-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Since it's en vogue to blame pretty much everyone for their struggles this year, I think it should be pointed out that Heath Miller had only 1 catch for 2 MEASLEY yards!!!

Talk about an overrated bum (not to mention he almost cost me my fantasy league game) !!!

Cut him now!!

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Yep, and his tipping of a pass in the redzone in the KC game which resulted in a long INT return was completely inexcusable! Trade the bum! :chuckle:

Angus Burgher
12-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Yep, trade him. Bring in Kellen Winslow 2.0!

Mordax
12-02-2009, 01:31 PM
FIRE EVERYONE!!!

jev7452
12-02-2009, 01:33 PM
SWEEEEEEEED!

KeiselPower99
12-02-2009, 01:54 PM
I blame Bill Cowher. He drafted this bum!!!!!

BlastFurnace
12-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Again...do we really need "another" thread about who to cut said in jest.

We get it.....everyone is sick of the Arians threads. Does that mean we have to go the other direction and enter threads like this one, Fire the Rooney's, Fire Tomlin Hire Gruden...which are just as ridiculous. For all the criticism of the Arians threads...these type of threads are just as annoying.

Can't we atleast combine them?

The_WARDen
12-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Who's saying it in jest? He's a bum!

:popcorn:

revefsreleets
12-02-2009, 02:24 PM
We most DEFINITELY need to cut Troy! All he does is stand on the sidelines in sweats, just like Duce Staley.

And lol at this: Again...do we really need "another" thread about who to cut said in gest. (it's "jest" by the way).

What comes around, goes around.

BlastFurnace
12-02-2009, 02:30 PM
We most DEFINITELY need to cut Troy! All he does is stand on the sidelines in sweats, just like Duce Staley.

And lol at this: Again...do we really need "another" thread about who to cut said in gest. (it's "jest" by the way).

So I guess this board is going to be over-run with nothing but Arians and Joke threads.

I always thought this board was a healthy balance between the Rah-Rah boards like Steelers.com and the Nazi boards like Stillers.com. It seems that lately, if someone questions the coaches they are being referred to as ignorant or are being ridiculed because they question the direction of the team. Thus, threads like this one get started. Sorry, I guess I just don't see the humor in it.

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 02:45 PM
So I guess this board is going to be over-run with nothing but Arians and Joke threads.

I always thought this board was a healthy balance between the Rah-Rah boards like Steelers.com and the Nazi boards like Stillers.com. It seems that lately, if someone questions the coaches they are being referred to as ignorant or are being ridiculed because they question the direction of the team. Thus, threads like this one get started. Sorry, I guess I just don't see the humor in it.

Sorry hon, but I see nothing wrong with these threads - lighten up! :hug:

With all of the gloom and doom permeating this place over the last 3 weeks and so much division between Steelers fans, I think some much needed guffaws are well overdue. :thumbsup:

That being said - Miller suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

While they're at it - get rid of that pretty boy Sepulveda. Mitch Booger rocked and was our punter for the playoff run and Super Bowl XLIII win. :cheer: All Sepulveda did last season was sit around flexing his biceps, stretching those muscular legs and showing off his six pack abs. (:lust:)

Did I just say that??? :jawdrop: :horror:

steelreserve
12-02-2009, 02:55 PM
I think he was saying the bitching about bitching is worse than the original bitching itself.

Ahh well, I don't really care, as long as I've got malt liquor.

solardave
12-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Who's saying it in jest? He's a bum!

:popcorn:

If you really believe that you don't pay much attention to what he does week in and week out. I don't understand fantasy football for real team fans. I'm a Steelers fan. My fantasy team IS THE STEELERS!!!!:banging:

Indo
12-02-2009, 02:58 PM
If you really believe that you don't pay much attention to what he does week in and week out. I don't understand fantasy football for real team fans. I'm a Steelers fan. My fantasy team IS THE STEELERS!!!!:banging:

He doesn't REALLY believe that.
The thread is a joke----sarcastic silliness

Jmat
12-02-2009, 03:12 PM

You're not alone.
It already is over-run with crap threads. But the powers that be seem to like it that way.
Whatever.

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Me is thinkin' a couple of you really need to pull your Fruit of the Looms out of your hineys and laugh a little. :doh: Of course none of us are serious in this thread!!!

When there comes a day when I can't find humor somewhere in life, I may as well hang it up and hop into the hole to take my dirt nap. If that humor is found here on this board - a place I truly enjoy - so be it. :drink:

Indo
12-02-2009, 03:27 PM
You're not alone.
It already is over-run with crap threads. But the powers that be seem to like it that way.
Whatever.

So start a non-crap thread...

SteelCityMom
12-02-2009, 03:41 PM
I for one enjoy the joke threads. The mood needed lighten up a little around here. Some people are in a real emotional slump over some football games that have no bearing on any of our personal lives. Not everybody has to be a Debbie Downer around here.

On that note...We need to fire Ben and bring Lefty back...We'll never win another SB without his great leadership and field presence!

O Sensei
12-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Personally I can't stand Miller, see him around town alot and he's rude arrogant and a heavy drinker...it's no secret he believes in beastiality and keeps a lab in the basement to conduct experiments on "missing" neighborhood pets.

Actually Big H is the nicest guy in black and gold you're gonna find and never gets the credit he deserves.

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 04:51 PM
You're not alone.
It already is over-run with crap threads.

And crap posts, like this one, for example:

Brett Favre would play concussion or not. That's why he is Brett Favre the iron man of pro sports.
Ben's a puss.

It is what it is.

Nadroj 20
12-02-2009, 04:55 PM
And crap posts, like this one, for example:

It is what it is.

That post makes me madder everytime i read it....:doh:.....(about ben)

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 05:10 PM
That post makes me madder everytime i read it....:doh:.....(about ben)

I should have deleted it on sight. :banging: He must have smoked some tainted vacuum cleaner dust when he made that post. :doh:

Nadroj 20
12-02-2009, 06:55 PM
I should have deleted it on sight. :banging: He must have smoked some tainted vacuum cleaner dust when he made that post. :doh:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

That really is the only explaination. :toofunny:

Shea
12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Hmmmmm, cut Miller?

He's a crappy player with a crappy attitude. He's an embarrassment to the Steelers organization and has yet to catch a clue about how a player should go about celebrating after scoring a touchdown. Just to name a few of his faults.

But he's got a sweet set of buns.

I'm conflicted, must ponder this more.........

NJarhead
12-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Wheeew. I'm glad this was a joke thread. lol.

I was about to go off like a

1-5-5 (155 mm):

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/systems/dvic500.jpg

In a laundromat:

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4535581/Laundromat2-eHow-main_Full.jpg

Shea
12-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Wheeew. I'm glad this was a joke thread. lol.

It's a good thread because it beats someone that would probably start their own and do so while being serious. :doh:

I love Heath..........

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/Tinkas82/nfl_u_miller01_576.jpg

And I sure hope we have many more opportunites in the years to come to see images like the one above. :tt02:

NEPAsteeler
12-02-2009, 10:43 PM
The hell with it... fire the whole coaching staff and cut the entire team!

(people need to chill, sheesh. it's all in good fun. :drink:)

NEPAsteeler
12-02-2009, 10:45 PM
All Sepulveda did last season was sit around flexing his biceps, stretching those muscular legs and showing off his six pack abs. (:lust:)

Down girl. Down. :chuckle:

Sorry... had to bust ya on that one :flap:

LVSteelersfan
12-03-2009, 01:51 AM
I think we need to trade the whole team to the Cleveland Browns for a first round draft pick next year. Of course, the Browns couldn't win even with this team. But we might get a franchise QB that doesn't whimp out every time he gets a little owie. Just call me Whines Hard. (oops, that is a Clown, Ratbird, Bungles joke)

The_WARDen
12-03-2009, 07:53 AM
He doesn't REALLY believe that.
The thread is a joke----sarcastic silliness

Thank you!

:doh:

Christian Snyder
12-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Miller is the most overated player in the NFL right now! He sucks!

I reccomend benching all our starters and starting the 2nd stringers! Now that's a good idea.

Nadroj 20
12-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Miller is the most overated player in the NFL right now! He sucks!

I reccomend benching all our starters and starting the 2nd stringers! Now that's a good idea.

Theres an idea! :chuckle:......the seasons over in some eyes anyway :rolleyes:

Might as well get the bench players some time haha

SteelersMongol
12-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Some funny stuff. LMAO. Thanks guys.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Can you guys send me what your smoking? lol

Holy lord!!!:popcorn: I cannot believe anyone wants to get rid of Miller! If you don't want him, we could sure as hell use him. He's always looked good against us!

HometownGal
12-04-2009, 06:54 AM
Holy lord!!!:popcorn: I cannot believe anyone wants to get rid of Miller! If you don't want him, we could sure as hell use him. He's always looked good against us!

No one wants to get rid of Heeeeeeeath, UB. This thread was made in jest. :chuckle: :wink:

Christian Snyder
12-04-2009, 09:24 AM
We're just joking.:chuckle:

NV STEELERS 723
12-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Me is thinkin' a couple of you really need to pull your Fruit of the Looms out of your hineys and laugh a little. :doh: Of course none of us are serious in this thread!!!

When there comes a day when I can't find humor somewhere in life, I may as well hang it up and hop into the hole to take my dirt nap. If that humor is found here on this board - a place I truly enjoy - so be it. :drink:

So that being said HTG...I think the Rooneys should sell the STEELERS to Al Davis !!!!!!

The_WARDen
12-04-2009, 09:47 AM
No one wants to get rid of Heeeeeeeath, UB. This thread was made in jest. :chuckle: :wink:

Well, he DID almost cost me my win in FF last week....

:chuckle:

stb_steeler
12-04-2009, 11:35 AM

Hey......Since the Duce isnt modeling the sweats anymore..some one has to do it.

DarkKnight207
12-04-2009, 05:44 PM
What's all this hate on Heath Miller?? He's a decent blocking tight end and he's got awesome hands. He's got 5 TDs and almost 500 yards receiving. He may not be a Gonzales or Gates, but he's a solid TE that is athletic enough to split the Cover 2 for good yardage, take big hits and hold on to the ball, and he works amazing out of the bunch set. Miller is more valuable to the offense than I really think most people give him credit for.

NJarhead
12-04-2009, 05:45 PM
What's all this hate on Heath Miller?? He's a decent blocking tight end and he's got awesome hands. He's got 5 TDs and almost 500 yards receiving. He may not be a Gonzales or Gates, but he's a solid TE that is athletic enough to split the Cover 2 for good yardage, take big hits and hold on to the ball, and he works amazing out of the bunch set. Miller is more valuable to the offense than I really think most people give him credit for.

lol. It's a joke thread.

revefsreleets
12-04-2009, 08:02 PM
It actually SCARES me to see people reading sarcasm as fact....

Nadroj 20
12-04-2009, 08:16 PM
It actually SCARES me to see people reading sarcasm as fact....

Seriously how can someone think this thread is actually real :noidea:

We all love Heeeeeeeeeath.

markymarc
12-05-2009, 11:12 AM
And I owe a $1.00 for Mike Wallace pitching a shut out in my FF league :chuckle:

markymarc
12-06-2009, 11:01 AM
What's all this hate on Heath Miller?? He's the best blocking tight end in the NFL and he's got awesome hands.

Fixed it for you

HometownGal
12-06-2009, 11:06 AM
This might put an end to those who aren't able to differentiate between seriousness and sarcasm in this thread . . . .

http://mrsellars.com/mrblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Sarcasm.jpg

CaseyHamburglar
12-06-2009, 03:21 PM
I know this thread is a joke, but that drop by Heath killed us. Hes a quality te, but pro bowlers dont drop those passes

Nadroj 20
12-06-2009, 03:35 PM
I know this thread is a joke, but that drop by Heath killed us. Hes a quality te, but pro bowlers dont drop those passes

That was like his 5th dropped pass of his career come on man, its rare but the guys human and heath dropping that one pass is NOT what killed us

CaseyHamburglar
12-06-2009, 03:37 PM
That was like his 5th dropped pass of his career come on man, its rare but the guys human and heath dropping that one pass is NOT what killed us

His drops stick out cause I'm not used to seeing him do it. There was one another drop however...