PDA

View Full Version : From San Antonio Texas

BigBen'sSwagger
12-02-2009, 03:17 PM
At work now but will come back later to fill you all in. Looks like a lively site.

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Hiya BBS and welcome to Steelers Fever! :wave: :tt02: :drink: This site is very active and if you blink, you'll miss something - LOL! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Nadroj 20
12-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the forum, it is very lively, hope you enjoy!!! :thumbsup:

Christian Snyder
12-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the forum.

BigBen'sSwagger
12-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Thank you all for the welcome it looks very active. How long has the site been around? Lookikn' forward to the discussions to come.

BigBen'sSwagger
12-02-2009, 08:06 PM
A little about myself

I am not from da' Burgh and have never had the pleasure to go to a live game but it is my life's goal to make it to Mecca to see a game before I leave this earth.

Originally from Ill. joined the Air Force and have had the great pleasure of living in Europe and throughout the United States.

Became a fan in '72. I originally was a Roberto Clemente fan and started to look at the Steelers when they beat the raiders with the immaculate reception (hated the raiders) and gave the fish a run for their money but came up short.

For S.B. IX was surrounded by a lot of vikings fans and made a killing. I was hooked from that moment on.

I love Steeler Football and at work have people all tell me when they see the Steelers play they think of me. I wear that as my badge of honor. I love telling cowpat fans some history on their team because not many of em know much about it.

To all of you who have been to a game I am jealous and to those who live in da' Burgh I am really jealous.

The only Steeler I have met Terry Bradshaw at a USO tour in Italy. My son got to introduce him and he gave him an autographed ball. I met him later and when you see him on Fox that is him through and through.

Enough about me let me get to the forum.

Galax Steeler
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the board.

SteelersMongol
12-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Welcome & enjoy.

Tx777
12-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the board. Im also from San Antonio, spend my game days at Fatsos or Charlie Browns Bar and Grill <--------- best steeler bar in san antonio