PDA

View Full Version : Whats up Steeler fans?

Saintsfan77
12-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am a big supporter of your team as Ive been fascinated by them since I was a kid. But I'll admit I was a 49ers fan until Young left them. Then I became a Saints fan since at that age I knew more about football and being from Louisiana well,I took a liking to them and never stopped. I recently spent 7 months working near Pittsburgh in a town of Washington but visited your city quite a bit ect. And The hospitality there was amazing!

Anyway, sorry you guys have hit an injury bug like no other this yr and can only hope you guys win your division. Id love to see the steelers vs our black n gold in a SB. Itd be one of those where I dont think Id care who won though Id pull for Nola a bit more. And I have some friends there who are die hard steeler fans and adore them. So Goodluck to you guys!!

Christian Snyder
12-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Thanks and welcome to the forum.:thumbsup:

Nadroj 20
12-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Hey man thanks and welcome, hope you enjoy

KeiselPower99
12-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Welcome!!! I have to admit the Saints have alot of guys I like. Brees Shockey and they had Kyle Turley. Plus the Saints logo is quite kickass!!!

devilsdancefloor
12-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Welcome

Steeler in Carolina
12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Welcome. I hope the Saints make it through the NFC as I love the way they play offense.

MasterOfPuppets
12-02-2009, 09:12 PM
who dat ?:hatsoff:

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Thank you for the very classy post! :drink:

I've made no secret around here that the Saints are my 2nd fave team and have been since the Archie Manning era when they were called the Aints. :chuckle: I think Brees is a kick ass QB and leader and who couldn't respect what Payton has done there? The Saints play hard every week and for the past few seasons, couldn't quite get there but now they are one of the top SB contenders. If it came down to the Steelers v. Saints in the big game this season, my loyalty will always be with my Steelers but if we don't make it there and you guys do - I'll be cheering you on!

NJarhead
12-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Sweet! A Saints fan.

Can't speak for everyone, but I always pull for the Saints to finally go deep into the playoffs. I think we were ALL Saints fans this past Monday. lol.
I'm glad their having the season they are. If the Steelers can't get it done this year, I'll be pulling for you guys all the way.

Thanks for stopping by.

43Hitman
Thank you for the very classy post! :drink:

I've made no secret around here that the Saints are my 2nd fave team and have been since the Archie Manning era when they were called the Aints. :chuckle: I think Brees is a kick ass QB and leader and who couldn't respect what Payton has done there? The Saints play hard every week and for the past few seasons, couldn't quite get there but now they are one of the top SB contenders. If it came down to the Steelers v. Saints in the big game this season, my loyalty will always be with my Steelers but if we don't make it there and you guys do - I'll be cheering you on!

Ditto. :tt02:

NEPAsteeler
Welcome and thank you for the awesome post! The Saints are playing fantastic football right now and I would love to see them in the Super Bowl, they deserve it! :thumbsup:

Here's to a Black and Gold Super Bowl! :drink:

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Welcome to the board! :hatsoff:

I have to echo the same sentiment expressed by others here in that if the Steelers fall short this year, I will be pulling for you guys to win SB XLIV! :drink:

SteelCityMom
12-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am a big supporter of your team as Ive been fascinated by them since I was a kid. But I'll admit I was a 49ers fan until Young left them. Then I became a Saints fan since at that age I knew more about football and being from Louisiana well,I took a liking to them and never stopped. I recently spent 7 months working near Pittsburgh in a town of Washington but visited your city quite a bit ect. And The hospitality there was amazing!

Anyway, sorry you guys have hit an injury bug like no other this yr and can only hope you guys win your division. Id love to see the steelers vs our black n gold in a SB. Itd be one of those where I dont think Id care who won though Id pull for Nola a bit more. And I have some friends there who are die hard steeler fans and adore them. So Goodluck to you guys!!

Welcome to the boards! I'm happy the Saints are doing well this year, that organization deserves some success and Brees is one heck of a QB.

Take care and best of luck to the Saints down the road. :drink:

stillers4me
12-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Gotta go with the crowd.....I loved watching the Saints destroy the Cheats*. I hope you guys win the Superbowl, unless of course you're playing us. Then it's war, baby! :chuckle:

I'm thrilled for the success NO is having this year. Good luck in the playoffs......here's to meeting in the big game. :cheers:

Godfather
12-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Welcome aboard Saintsfan!

I lived in New Orleans and Baton Rouge for 12 years.

Galax Steeler
12-03-2009, 05:05 AM
Welcome to the board I am pulling for the Saints as well in the nfc.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Who dat? Who dat? Who dat think they gonna beat dem Saints?

I am rooting for the Saints every week this year, unless they get to the Super Bowl and are facing the Steelers (duh!).

Welcome to the board!

Angus Burgher
12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Right on, I've been a big supporter of Brees and the Saints this season, because they are a class act and I firmly believe they are the best team in football right now. Brees is one of the most amazing QBs I've ever seen, the running game is great, and Darren Sharper is a beast. If he doesn't win Defensive Player of the Year, it'll be a travesty (although Minnesota's Jared Allen is also a good candidate for this award). And hats off to the coaching staff in NO... they know precisely how to use each of their players. What I really love about the Saints is, when they are down a few points, they've been able to adapt to other teams and find ways to win.

Black & Gold Super Bowl sounds great... although part of me doesn't want to see it happen because I honestly don't think we can beat you guys.

Indo
12-03-2009, 12:29 PM
I am also a big Saints fan---I lived in NOLA for almost 20 years and only recently relocated after theStorm and have followed the team very closely
As long as a Saints victory doesn't affect the Steelers, I'm for the Saints...

Can't even imagine what the city was like after they crushed the Pats*

Just imagine what it will be like if they win the SB!

SteelersMongol
12-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Welcome & enjoy, Saints fan.

steel striker
12-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Welcome aboard and, that was a very classy post. I really hope the saints go to the super bowl this year. If the steelers are not in the running I will be rooting your guys on. This is my #2 team and, I have always liked Drew Brees. I must say that Darren Sharper was been super for you guys this year and, I was hoping during the game vs the cheats that he would knock Brady out. Good luck and I know your guys are going to the sb.