PDA

View Full Version : Heinz Field

JohnJohnson
12-02-2009, 08:28 PM
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-19817035.html

I didn't know this, no wonder Steelers fans flock to other stadiums...that and the fact that people who experience life in Pittsburgh tend to leave pretty quickly, and take their football loyalties with them.

devilsdancefloor
12-02-2009, 08:41 PM
I beleive they changed from the grassmaster sod to a different type of sod this year. I haven't heard of any moaning and groaning form players about the sod( but if we play better on the grasmaster go back to by all means :wink02:)

Pdiddy
12-02-2009, 08:53 PM

I didn't know this, no wonder Steelers fans flock to other stadiums...that and the fact that people who experience life in Pittsburgh tend to leave pretty quickly, and take their football loyalties with them.

Easy Ratbird Boy, before you come on this site to crow about your team, you probably should have a little more ammo than a close victory in OT against a team missing its best players on O and D. To top that, the game was at YOUR house!

When your team sweeps the entire division, then maybe you can talk a little smack and back it up.

SteelCityMom
12-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Easy Ratbird Boy, before you come on this site to crow about your team, you probably should have a little more ammo than a close victory in OT against a team missing its best players on O and D. To top that, the game was at YOUR house!

When your team sweeps the entire division, then maybe you can talk a little smack and back it up.

It's the first thing I've agreed with you on Diddy lol.

And as for life in Pittsburgh, trust me, it's nowhere near as bad as life in disease infested and crime ridden Baltimore...that's for sure.

NEPAsteeler
12-02-2009, 09:36 PM
I'll take the grass over turf anyday. If our players prefer playing on the grass, then I'm all for it!

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 09:41 PM
At least you can walk down the street in the 'Burgh without the fear that you're taking your life in your hands, unlike a certain crime-ridden shithole called Baltimore. :coffee:

SteelCityMom
12-02-2009, 09:42 PM

What does the playing surface have to do with fan attendance may I ask? Heinz Field sells out every single game just like TRS had sold out every single game since '72. And we don't get infested with tons visiting fans year in and year out like other stadiums do.

And you do know why people moved out of the area in the 80's right? It's not the same city it was decades ago lol.

Seriously, is your life really this pointless that you have nothing better to do than sit around and think of all the ways you can smack talk Pittsburgh and the Steelers (very poorly might I add)...after the Rats barely beat a 3rd string QB at home. Those losses last year must have stung you something fierce lol.

JohnJohnson
12-02-2009, 09:54 PM
All I hear is whining about the loss, which has nothing to do with what I said.

The Bengals swept the division, you ready to give them credit? No, you'll just keep calling them the Bungles, because THE STEELERS ARE AMERICA'S TEAM, YEAHHHHHH!!!!
:tt03::tt::banging::applaudit::tt04::tt02::mad:

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 09:56 PM

The Bengals swept the division, you ready to give them credit? No, you'll just keep calling them the Bungles, because THE STEELERS ARE AMERICA'S TEAM, YEAHHHHHH!!!!

Umm, Pdiddy is a BENGALS fan, genius.

JohnJohnson
12-02-2009, 10:09 PM
What does the playing surface have to do with fan attendance may I ask? Heinz Field sells out every single game just like TRS had sold out every single game since '72. And we don't get infested with tons visiting fans year in and year out like other stadiums do.

And you do know why people moved out of the area in the 80's right? It's not the same city it was decades ago lol.

Seriously, is your life really this pointless that you have nothing better to do than sit around and think of all the ways you can smack talk Pittsburgh and the Steelers (very poorly might I add)...after the Rats barely beat a 3rd string QB at home. Those losses last year must have stung you something fierce lol.

Is your life so pointless that you have nothing better to do than write long responses?

We'll see what happens at Heinz field, it's a shame the Ravens have to play there every year.

fansince'76
12-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Is your life so pointless that you have nothing better to do than write long responses?

Asks the douche trolling another team's board. :coffee:

JohnJohnson
12-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Oh I'm sorry PDiddy, but didn't the Bengals go to OT with the Browns?

I think the Bengals are great, but a win is a win. I was very happy to see Ray Rice running all over that Steelers D, especially at the end of OT. We'll see how it goes with Ben at Heinz field.

JohnJohnson
12-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Asks the douche trolling another team's board. :coffee:

:coffee::monkey:

HometownGal
12-02-2009, 10:31 PM

And until the Bungles or your Ratfink of a team in that cesspool of a city can win 19 Division championships, 7 Conference championships and 6 Super Bowls, I think you need to crawl back into your rat hole - there's a nice piece of Swiss waiting for you.

http://www.whataboutclients.com/archives/mouse-trap-with-cheese-and-free-cheese-sign.-thumb779491.jpg

tony hipchest
12-02-2009, 10:31 PM
johnjohnson>>>>:yummy: :jerkit:<<<<me

devilsdancefloor
12-02-2009, 10:32 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/zwmcsk.jpg

SteelCityMom
12-02-2009, 11:25 PM

We'll see what happens at Heinz field, it's a shame the Ravens have to play there every year.

Way to avoid answering any of my questions lol.

And sorry if reading more than 2 sentences is considered long and arduous to you...I'll try to keep the replies as brief and simple as possible for your benefit. Sorry that some of us type and think faster than others.

SteelCityMom
12-02-2009, 11:28 PM

If you could point out the whining to me that would be great.

I and many others have given the Bungles (who are division rivals and will keep the name Bungles probably forever), their due respect when they won...before you joined the boards.

Do you have some kind of point troll or are you really just this bored?

stlrtruck
12-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh look the :troll: wants to go :fishing: by trying to rip our stadium.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

So let's see you come here thumping your chest after a win against the Steelers. No biggie, many a :troll: have been here and beaten back to obscurity within a year's time. And while some would consider this year to be a down year for the Steelers, we are still thankful we are not the bungals, ratbirds, or clowns!

But instead of looking at the condition of another team's field and wanting to compare things....why not look at the most important thing - THE TROPHY CASE!

:sign07: :sign02:

Christian Snyder
12-03-2009, 08:30 AM

WE ARE AMERICA'S TEAM!:tt05:

MACH1
12-03-2009, 09:40 AM

Um........

RATBIRDS

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 01:57 PM
MACH1 ---->:mad::monkey:

fansince'76
12-03-2009, 02:04 PM
"JohnJohnson" -------> http://pinknewsblog.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/04/divine.jpg

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Lol, where the hell do you people find these bizarre pictures.

Christian Snyder
12-03-2009, 02:18 PM
I've often wondered the same thing.

SteelCityMom
12-03-2009, 02:23 PM

How the heck do you not recognize one of the most famous Batimorons ever? It's the ravishing drag queen Divine!

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 02:30 PM
I dunno, I'm not big on drag queens. There are plenty of other famous people from Baltimore, but I guess among famous morons he could be up there.

AllD
12-03-2009, 03:33 PM
It's the first thing I've agreed with you on Diddy lol.

And as for life in Pittsburgh, trust me, it's nowhere near as bad as life in disease infested and crime ridden Baltimore...that's for sure.

Baltimore is the transvestite capital of the U.S., especially when the Patriots play a road game there.

stlrtruck
12-03-2009, 03:33 PM
I dunno, I'm not big on drag queens. There are plenty of other famous people from Baltimore, but I guess among famous morons he could be up there.

No, but I bet you're big on TIMMAH!!! :rofl:

HometownGal
12-03-2009, 03:41 PM
JohnJohnson's Momma ------->

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XU9x8G7khv0/SsEw1Gzz7BI/AAAAAAAAJpI/xwi47atRyX0/s400/ravens-fan.jpg

Galax Steeler
12-03-2009, 04:01 PM

In your mamas photo album.:rofl:

Galax Steeler
12-03-2009, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=JohnJohnson;717479]We'll see what happens at Heinz field/QUOTE]

You all are the candy asses that whined and cried and didn't want to play the Steelers in prime time at the beginning of the year. So go and cry me a river.

MACH1
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
MACH1 ---->:mad::monkey:

JohnsJohnson
http://www.midnightdreamslingerie.com/mens%20costume%20dickhead.jpg

RATBIRDS

JohnJohnson
12-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Hey that's me!

smokin3000gt
12-03-2009, 09:37 PM
LOL @ JayJay's hairless balls