PDA

View Full Version : If you could trade one Steeler.........

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 04:41 PM
...from a list including Big Ben, Hines Ward, James Harrison, or Troy....for any 3 Bengals, who would they be? Just like to get away from the normal football talk, and make it a little interesting!:drink:

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2009, 04:44 PM
I wouldn't trade any of those guys for any Bengals.

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2009, 04:47 PM
i can't think of any bengal players i'd want....:noidea: and thats not even smack talk.

BlastFurnace
12-03-2009, 04:47 PM
I would trade Harrison for:

Rey Malaluga
Jonathan Joseph
Leon Hall

I'd slide Timmons to the outside and put Rey in the middle for the next 10 years.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 04:50 PM

I understand stickin with your boys. But, are you telling me you wouldn't trade Hines Ward for say CB Leon Hall, LB Rey Maualuga, and RB Cedric Benson? Come ON Man!!:thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2009, 04:50 PM

Rey Malaluga
Jonathan Joseph
Leon Hall

I'd slide Timmons to the outside and put Rey in the middle for the next 10 years.
why would you trade the defensive player of the year for someone who may or may not ever turn out to be anything but an avg player....bird in hand dude.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 04:51 PM

Rey Malaluga
Jonathan Joseph
Leon Hall

That deal would solidify you guys and murderize us!!

BlastFurnace
12-03-2009, 04:53 PM
why would you trade the defensive player of the year for someone who may or may not ever turn out to be anything but an avg player....bird in hand dude.

It wouldn't be easy.

How many more years does James have? I don't know either.

Malaluga looks great so far...as he did in college.

The kicker to the deal would be to get their two CB's.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 04:54 PM

Because his trade gives you two shutdown corners!!! This thread will expose which guys truly understand football and team building, and who doesn't.:thumbsup:

BlastFurnace
12-03-2009, 04:54 PM
That deal would solidify you guys and murderize us!!

Hey...you offered the deal :>)

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Hey...you offered the deal :>)

LOL I know! In the past Mikey Boy Brown would've probably made it!!:noidea:

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2009, 04:58 PM
I understand stickin with your boys. But, are you telling me you wouldn't trade Hines Ward for say CB Leon Hall, LB Rey Maualuga, and RB Cedric Benson? Come ON Man!!:thumbsup:

You mean one guy for 3 of yours? not just straight 3 for 3?

I guess I didn't understand that part if it.

I'd trade Ward for OchoCinco, Carson Palmer and Ray Mauluga...by getting those 3 off the Bengals, I could count on them Sucking for another 12 years or so. And Ward, well he's near retirement, he'd Fake Injury to not have to play us 2 times a year and deep down he'd know, he's really just being a Steeler Spy agains the Bengals and we'd include him in on our Next Ring Ceremony anyway. Love ya Hines. :tt02:

And no, Not Benson, I don't believe he'll stay on top of his game for very long. I don't trust guys out of Texas lately. And really Maualuga is a very good linebacker for a rookie but I'm waiting for the Alcholism to rear its head with thim. And Leon Hall...I don't see how he's better than our Corners now. Maybe Gay, but William is young and could improve. If anything, I wish we had McFadden Back, I loved McFadden.

supa_fly_steeler
12-03-2009, 05:01 PM
I always liked Bernard Scott and Jones Cornerback....

i would give u Jeff Reed for them 2

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:03 PM
You mean one guy for 3 of yours? not just straight 3 for 3?

I guess I didn't understand that part if it.

I'd trade Ward for OchoCinco, Carson Palmer and Ray Mauluga...by getting those 3 off the Bengals, I could count on them Sucking for another 12 years or so. And Ward, well he's near retirement, he'd Fake Injury to not have to play us 2 times a year and deep down he'd know, he's really just being a Steeler Spy agains the Bengals and we'd include him in on our Next Ring Ceremony anyway. Love ya Hines. :tt02:

And no, Not Benson, I don't believe he'll stay on top of his game for very long. I don't trust guys out of Texas lately. And really Maualuga is a very good linebacker for a rookie but I'm waiting for the Alcholism to rear its head with thim. And Leon Hall...I don't see how he's better than our Corners now. Maybe Gay, but William is young and could improve. If anything, I wish we had McFadden Back, I loved McFadden.

I just figured Benson because you guys seem to like those bruiser types. And, would you truly want everything that comes with Ocho. Thats why I thought this would be interesting.

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2009, 05:04 PM
I just figured Benson because you guys seem to like those bruiser types. And, would you truly want everything that comes with Ocho. Thats why I thought this would be interesting.

Oh you mis understand me...

I wouldn't actually PLAY any of the Bengals on my team on Game Day...I'd just take them off the Bengals and sit their arses on the bench.

UltimateBengal
I always liked Bernard Scott and Jones Cornerback....

i would give u Jeff Reed for them 2

LOL Poor Reed, have things really gone that bad for him? He seems like a decent kicker?

MasterOfPuppets
Because his trade gives you two shutdown corners!!! This thread will expose which guys truly understand football and team building, and who doesn't.:thumbsup:

2 shutdown corners huh? is that why the bengals passing D is 16th and the steelers is 13 th ?

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Oh you mis understand me...

I wouldn't actually PLAY any of the Bengals on my team on Game Day...I'd just take them off the Bengals and sit their arses on the bench.

:sofunny:Come on MAN!!

supa_fly_steeler
12-03-2009, 05:06 PM
LOL Poor Reed, have things really gone that bad for him? He seems like a decent kicker?

i dont hate him, i would get a better kicker with a more powerful leg.

and the two i mentioned i would develop them into great players :P.

i wouldn't know if scott would punch me in the face... he has a trend of punching coaches in the face lol

BlastFurnace
12-03-2009, 05:06 PM
2 shutdown corners huh? is that why the bengals passing D is 16th and the steelers is 13 th ?

Those two corners are pretty good. I'd take them in a heartbeat.

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2009, 05:07 PM
:sofunny:Come on MAN!!

It would be Addition for the Steelers by Subtraction from the Bengals.

And with those 3 off the Bengals, and not playing...I win.

Ray Maualuga might get some reps on Kick Coverage...we need help there.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Hines Ward

for

Chad Ochocinco
Leon Hall
Jonathan Joseph

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:08 PM

Because teams throw a lot of underneath junk at us. You won't find many long plays against them. They have been responsible for more sacks than our front four has, simply because of their coverage.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:10 PM
It would be Addition for the Steelers by Subtraction from the Bengals.

And with those 3 off the Bengals, and not playing...I win.

Ray Maualuga might get some reps on Kick Coverage...we need help there.

:chuckle:I know what your saying. And it's mighty nice of ya to give Rey some snaps! lol

RoethlisBURGHer
12-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Why would I trade a Super Bowl winning QB?

Why would I trade the best blocking (and clutchest) WR's in football?

Why would I trade the best strong safety in the game?

Why would I trade the defending DPOY?

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
I think this Bengal fan is just wanting to determine if we really know the players on his team and will throw some love his way if not for the team as a whole (like the 1492 Thread in the Blast Furnace) at least throw some love to some of his better players.

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
So I throw love to the Rookie Ray Maualuga...he can help cover kicks for the Steelers.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Why would I trade a Super Bowl winning QB?

Why would I trade the best blocking (and clutchest) WR's in football?

Why would I trade the best strong safety in the game?

Why would I trade the defending DPOY?

It's a hypothetical situation. I don't think Kevin Colbert will be taking any suggestions from the board.

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2009, 05:14 PM
It's a hypothetical situation. I don't think Kevin Colbert will be taking any suggestions from the board.

Don't kid yourself, he totally reads everything I write...watch...I'm gonna prove it...Kevin...don't re-sign Moore after the season...

Now watch...Moore won't be on the roster in April.

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Because teams throw a lot of underneath junk at us. You won't find many long plays against them. They have been responsible for more sacks than our front four has, simply because of their coverage.
so the 392 yds matt schaub hung on them was all "underneath " stuff ?

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
i dont hate him, i would get a better kicker with a more powerful leg.

and the two i mentioned i would develop them into great players :P.

i wouldn't know if scott would punch me in the face... he has a trend of punching coaches in the face lol

I heard that, but he's been cool so far. :drink:

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:20 PM
so the 392 yds matt schaub hung on them was all "underneath " stuff ?

:doh:OK, you got me on that one, but that dang Schaub must have ate some extra Wheaties or sumpin!!

RoethlisBURGHer
12-03-2009, 05:26 PM
:doh:OK, you got me on that one, but that dang Schaub must have ate some extra Wheaties or sumpin!!

:toofunny:

To be serious, I would do this trade:

James Harrison for Jonathan Joseph, Leon Hall, and your first round draft pick.

Christian Snyder
12-03-2009, 05:32 PM
...from a list including Big Ben, Hines Ward, James Harrison, or Troy....for any 3 Bengals, who would they be? Just like to get away from the normal football talk, and make it a little interesting!:drink:
I'd trade for Harrison for...

Jonathan Joseph
Leon Hall
Cedric Benson.

That seems like a decent trade to me.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:33 PM
:toofunny:

To be serious, I would do this trade:

James Harrison for Jonathan Joseph, Leon Hall, and your first round draft pick.

I would never make that trade man, but Mikey Boy would! Thank God we got Marvin to feed him warm milk and sleeping pills!!!:chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-03-2009, 05:34 PM
I would never make that trade man, but Mikey Boy would! Thank God we got Marvin to feed him warm milk and sleeping pills!!!:chuckle:

I wouldn't quite trust Mike Brown.

I have said for years, he must be adopted because there is no way Paul Brown's biological son is as football stupid as Mike Brown.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:35 PM
I'd trade for Harrison for...

Jonathan Joseph
Leon Hall
Cedric Benson.

That seems like a decent trade to me.

You've come the closest I've seen to a trade that could actually be realistic. But, it would have to be 1 corner, Benson, and a 2nd rounder. Do we have a deal?:popcorn:

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 05:38 PM
I wouldn't quite trust Mike Brown.

I have said for years, he must be adopted because there is no way Paul Brown's biological son is as football stupid as Mike Brown.

Couldn't have said it better!! How in the heck does the father of modern pro football become the father of a man who is mildly retarded when it comes to football?:noidea:

Christian Snyder
12-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Yes, that would be okay also.

Gnutella
12-03-2009, 05:59 PM

I'd trade Hines Ward for Jonathan Joseph, Leon Hall and Rey Maualuga. Our secondary would actually grab some INTs that way, instead of just dropping them. *lol* (Maualuga would step in for James Farrior in 2010.)

X-Terminator
12-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Remember, there were a few people here who wanted the Steelers to draft Maualuga instead of Ziggy Hood, and considering Farrior's age, that might have been a wise choice. But they also desperately needed some youth on the D-line, so picking Hood was a solid decision.

I'd trade Ward for Maualuga, Joseph and Hall. Maualuga replaces Farrior and both Joseph and Hall would be mega-upgrades over Taylor and Gay. With those guys back there, our LBs would be deadlier than ever.

HometownGal
12-03-2009, 06:13 PM
I wouldn't trade any of the players you mentioned, but if we had the opportunity to sign Joseph via FA for whatever reason, I sure as hell wouldn't object if the Steelers jumped on that chance. :thumbsup: He's a tremendous athlete and a beast on that field. Not Troy beast like, but nonetheless a beast.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't trade any of the players you mentioned, but if we had the opportunity to sign Joseph via FA for whatever reason, I sure as hell wouldn't object if the Steelers jumped on that chance. :thumbsup: He's a tremendous athlete and a beast on that field. Not Troy beast like, but nonetheless a beast.

I agree wit ya Gal, I couldn't even imagine Troy and JoJo in the same secondary. As a Bengal fan, if I had to watch that, It would kill me! Especially if Mikey Boy allowed that to happen!! Ok, lets just stop talkin about it!

AllD
12-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Will trade you Sweed for a few gallons of Skyline chili.

stillers4me
12-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Will trade you Sweed for a few gallons of Skyline chili.

Throw in some Montgomery Inn Barbeque sauce and you got a deal. :chuckle:

StainlessStill
12-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Are you kidding me? The Bengals sweep us for the 1st time since the Civil War for a combined 10 points and now ANY of those guys are considered worthy for a trade?

Anyone making a deal to trade James Harrison or Troy, or Hines for Leon Hall or Cedric Benson needs their head examined! No WAY I touch any of them Bungles with a 10 ft pool and I don't care HOW good or what their record indicates at the moment. (Trading for New England, New Orleans, Minnesota or Indianapolis is a different story.)

If it had to be anybody, I'd probably trade Tyler Palko for Carson Palmer, only because that would add some worthy depth behind Ben and Dixon! :hatsoff:

(ANY Steelers fan willing to trade Hines Ward needs to be banned! Esp for any Bungles. Hines is one of the ultimate Steelers EVER and is having the best year of his career. Shame)

That said, I'd love a re-match come January.

Steel-Bryan
12-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Willie Parker, William Gay, and Jeff Reed, for odom and hall

St33lersguy
12-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Can we please make William Gay an option?

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Can we please make William Gay an option?

How about William Gay and Santonio Holmes for Morgan Trent and the OCHO!:noidea:

BlastFurnace
12-03-2009, 08:21 PM
How about William Gay and Santonio Holmes for Morgan Trent and the OCHO!:noidea:

I'd trade you Willilam Gay for the rights to Ickey Woods.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 08:29 PM
I'd trade you Willilam Gay for the rights to Ickey Woods.

LOL :sofunny:Damn, we can't give Ocho away!!

Rick5895
12-04-2009, 04:32 AM
I would change it up, I would trade WM Gay and Reed for the bengals 1st and 2nd in 2010 and 1st in 2011.

MasterOfPuppets
12-04-2009, 05:06 AM
i'd trade carry davis for a kicking tee....:thumbsup:

SteelMember
12-04-2009, 07:05 AM
i'd trade carry davis for a kicking tee....:thumbsup:

MIght need to add some more value there. Kicking Tees are actually useful on the field. :chuckle:

stlrtruck
12-04-2009, 07:35 AM
In short NONE

Need4Sweed
12-04-2009, 07:36 AM
You can keep your cat litter.

mulldog24
12-04-2009, 08:42 AM
I believe I'll just hang on to our boys, were gonna need them come January when we get the #6 seed and run the table for the 2nd time in route to #7!!!!!

BigBen'sSwagger
12-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Let's trade offensive coordinators!!!

Wouldn't trade Hines for anybody, anyday and I don't care how old he is, because he plays with more fire than any other player in the league. He is blood and guts

steelerchad
12-04-2009, 09:42 AM

Rey Malaluga
Jonathan Joseph
Leon Hall

I'd actually give up Hines before Harrison for the same 3 players. Allow Malaluga to replace Farrior who looks to have lost some speed.

Wallace and Santonio as the starting wideouts and hope Sweed pans out. I think Sweed can still be a good player. He needs to get his head straight. I think he's playing trying not to make a mistake. Well actually he's not playing at all now, but you know what I mean. He has the tools, he just needs to make them work for him.

Steeldude
12-04-2009, 09:51 AM
f you could trade one Steeler from a list including Big Ben, Hines Ward, James Harrison, or Troy....for any 3 Bengals, who would they be?

from a list including..... ???

i guess you mean the entire roster. i'll give the bengals 3 practice squad players

Christian Snyder
12-04-2009, 10:06 AM
LOL :sofunny:Damn, we can't give Ocho away!!
We don't want players who are obsessed with attention.:wink02::chuckle:

Silverback92
12-04-2009, 10:12 AM
I'll trade you Limas Sweed and William Gay for Ki-Jana Carter and Akili Smith.

BigBen'sSwagger
12-04-2009, 10:18 AM
I'd actually give up Hines before Harrison for the same 3 players. Allow Malaluga to replace Farrior who looks to have lost some speed.

Wallace and Santonio as the starting wideouts and hope Sweed pans out. I think Sweed can still be a good player. He needs to get his head straight. I think he's playing trying not to make a mistake. Well actually he's not playing at all now, but you know what I mean. He has the tools, he just needs to make them work for him.

Really you would trade Hines??? Why??? He is one of the more feared WR's in the league that is why they voted him a dirty player he gets into their heads and then knocks em on their arses.

Not me no way no how.

I wouldn't trade Ben either he is having an off year but he is also does things nobody else can bring to the table

Wouldn't be Troy either he makes everyone else on the Defense better with what he brings to the table. To disruptive.

Guess it would have to be Harrison you can always hold him and the refs look the other way. But I honestly wouldn't trade him either.

stb_steeler
12-04-2009, 11:22 AM

U freaking kidding me, trade Hines?.......maybe trade a 3rd stringer but, never Hines. Sorry dude Hines is retiring a Steeler! :thumbsup:

stb_steeler
12-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Are you kidding me? The Bengals sweep us for the 1st time since the Civil War for a combined 10 points and now ANY of those guys are considered worthy for a trade?

Anyone making a deal to trade James Harrison or Troy, or Hines for Leon Hall or Cedric Benson needs their head examined! No WAY I touch any of them Bungles with a 10 ft pool and I don't care HOW good or what their record indicates at the moment. (Trading for New England, New Orleans, Minnesota or Indianapolis is a different story.)

If it had to be anybody, I'd probably trade Tyler Palko for Carson Palmer, only because that would add some worthy depth behind Ben and Dixon! :hatsoff:

(ANY Steelers fan willing to trade Hines Ward needs to be banned! Esp for any Bungles. Hines is one of the ultimate Steelers EVER and is having the best year of his career. Shame)

That said, I'd love a re-match come January.

DAMN straight dude.....wheres everyones head at.......!

steelerchad
12-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Really you would trade Hines??? Why??? He is one of the more feared WR's in the league that is why they voted him a dirty player he gets into their heads and then knocks em on their arses.

Not me no way no how.

I wouldn't trade Ben either he is having an off year but he is also does things nobody else can bring to the table

Wouldn't be Troy either he makes everyone else on the Defense better with what he brings to the table. To disruptive.

Guess it would have to be Harrison you can always hold him and the refs look the other way. But I honestly wouldn't trade him either.

Look, I love Hines as much as anyone. I wear his jersey every Sunday. But, any GM in the league would trade a 33 year old receiver for 3 young stud defensive players.
Big picture is what the Steelers look at. They've let plenty of players go who have age on them for nothing. To get 3 young players in return would be un heard of.

GoSlash27
12-04-2009, 12:23 PM
I can't think of any 3 Bengals I like. :noidea:
Not talkin' smack, either. I really can't.

steelreserve
12-04-2009, 12:47 PM
I'd trade Parker without really caring who we got in return. Melauaga is probably the one guy on their team I'd want most, so if we could get him, great. If not, at least your running game would be doomed to failure.

SteelGhost
12-04-2009, 01:21 PM
I'd trade Parker without really caring who we got in return. Melauaga is probably the one guy on their team I'd want most, so if we could get him, great. If not, at least your running game would be doomed to failure.

Cedric Benson perhaps ? :chuckle:

UltimateBengal
12-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Cedric Benson perhaps ? :chuckle:

How about Larry Johnson instead?:chuckle:

LVSteelersfan
12-04-2009, 10:19 PM
No way the Steelers trade any of their pro bowlers for the pretenders from the Bungles. Go away. Your team may have a decent record but they will falter when it counts.

UltimateBengal
12-04-2009, 10:29 PM
No way the Steelers trade any of their pro bowlers for the pretenders from the Bungles. Go away. Your team may have a decent record but they will falter when it counts.

We will win the division, the conference, and the Superbowl!!:applaudit:Or, we will go one and done, Chad will take another swing at Marvin, and we'll go another 20 years till our next playoff appearance!:banging: Whatever? Being a Bengals fan is like being a 80 year old pervert on Viagra, we get excited easily!!:flap:

BlastFurnace
12-05-2009, 07:06 AM
We will win the division, the conference, and the Superbowl!!:applaudit:Or, we will go one and done, Chad will take another swing at Marvin, and we'll go another 20 years till our next playoff appearance!:banging: Whatever? Being a Bengals fan is like being a 80 year old pervert on Viagra, we get excited easily!!:flap:

UB...I am a diehard Reds fan as well as a Steelers fan. Been that way since 1976. I completely understand where you are coming from when it comes to frustration with a losing team. My only hope for the Reds is that they will someday finish .500 for a season.

My best friend, back home in Centerville, Ohio, is a Bengals fan...so I hear first hand every week the excitement of the city. Honestly, it is hard to believe that they have been this bad for this long.

I lived in Centerville from the Mid 70's through the mid 80's and I remember the Brown, Gregg, and some of the Wyche years where they were always a solid team. Some years, they didn't have talent and just weren't any good. Some years, I felt the talent was there and they still weren't any good. This year, there is a difference. I think the biggest difference is not with Marvin, but it getting Mike Zimmer to finally implement a defense that is tough and getting rid of selfish players like T.J. Housh.

I'm not sure what direction the Bengals are going to go, but the worst thing they could do is allow Zimmer to leave.

Need4Sweed
12-05-2009, 07:28 AM
I'll trade you a Bengals cheerleader for one of ours :wink02:.

stillers4me
12-05-2009, 07:32 AM
This year, there is a difference. I think the biggest difference is not with Marvin, but it getting Mike Zimmer to finally implement a defense that is tough and getting rid of selfish players like T.J. Housh.

You mean it's not just that the players were not executing, but a corodinator that knows what he's doing? :hunch:

Whodathunk?

fansince'76
12-05-2009, 07:57 AM
This year, there is a difference. I think the biggest difference is not with Marvin, but it getting Mike Zimmer to finally implement a defense that is tough and getting rid of selfish players like T.J. Housh.

Wow, you mean a D that actually executes for 60 minutes and doesn't piss away 4th quarter leads while the OC gets blamed for the loss afterwards? Novel concept.

X-Terminator
12-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Wow, you mean a D that actually executes for 60 minutes and doesn't piss away 4th quarter leads while the OC gets blamed for the loss afterwards? Novel concept.

Nah, of course not. Everything MUST be the coaches' fault - the players are "just following orders" and didn't really do anything wrong. At least that's what some people around here think. Didn't you get the memo?

sharkweek
12-05-2009, 09:28 AM

Because he's not getting younger, he and Hines (out of the 4 chosen by the OP) would be the only ones I'd even remotely consider, and its strictly because of their ages and just to entertain the idea.

UltimateBengal
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM
UB...I am a diehard Reds fan as well as a Steelers fan. Been that way since 1976. I completely understand where you are coming from when it comes to frustration with a losing team. My only hope for the Reds is that they will someday finish .500 for a season.

My best friend, back home in Centerville, Ohio, is a Bengals fan...so I hear first hand every week the excitement of the city. Honestly, it is hard to believe that they have been this bad for this long.

I lived in Centerville from the Mid 70's through the mid 80's and I remember the Brown, Gregg, and some of the Wyche years where they were always a solid team. Some years, they didn't have talent and just weren't any good. Some years, I felt the talent was there and they still weren't any good. This year, there is a difference. I think the biggest difference is not with Marvin, but it getting Mike Zimmer to finally implement a defense that is tough and getting rid of selfish players like T.J. Housh.

I'm not sure what direction the Bengals are going to go, but the worst thing they could do is allow Zimmer to leave.

I agree 100% BlastFurnace, I would like to see Zimm become our next head coach!! I hear what you're saying about the Reds as well. I very hard for me to watch whats going on now, they are such a historic, winning franchise. It's just a damn shame!

Steelersfan4life
12-05-2009, 04:35 PM
it really isn't very realistic to think we would get much in trade offers for ward or harrison considering their age but I would absolutely trade harrison for 3 young players maybe joseph maualuga and one other. Ward deserves to retire a steeler, just my opinion.

Wouldn't trade Ben for anyone... no way to replace a quarterback as talented as him.

Troy is still fairly young and makes our defense so wouldn't trade him either.

That being said for the right trade I would love to see ochocinco in black and gold

Steelerfreak58
12-05-2009, 04:37 PM
I would trade a lot of the cry baby bandwagon fans that piss and moan when we have an off season for Ocho.

Christian Snyder
12-05-2009, 05:34 PM
it really isn't very realistic to think we would get much in trade offers for ward or harrison considering their age but I would absolutely trade harrison for 3 young players maybe joseph maualuga and one other. Ward deserves to retire a steeler, just my opinion.

Wouldn't trade Ben for anyone... no way to replace a quarterback as talented as him.

Troy is still fairly young and makes our defense so wouldn't trade him either.

That being said for the right trade I would love to see ochocinco in black and gold
Why would you want Ochostinko??? I wouldn't want that locker room distraction on my team.

Steelersfan4life
12-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Why would you want Ochostinko??? I wouldn't want that locker room distraction on my team.

Because he is a great receive and exciting to watch. Also Mike Tomlin wouldn't let his "locker room distractions" get out of control.

Kratos
12-05-2009, 11:00 PM
I'd trade Hines Ward for Jonathan Joseph, Leon Hall and Rey Maualuga. Our secondary would actually grab some INTs that way, instead of just dropping them. *lol* (Maualuga would step in for James Farrior in 2010.)

That's exactly what I'd do. I love Hines as much as the next person but you'd have to be nuts not to take that deal.

Actually I might replace Leon Hall with Andre Smith, put him at RT, move Colon inside, and watch the devastation.

SteelersTilIDie
12-06-2009, 10:00 AM
i would trade roethlisberger for palmer, hall, and joseph any day

Nadroj 20
12-06-2009, 10:04 AM

:confused:

Please explain this because i dont get it at ALL

fansince'76
12-06-2009, 10:34 AM

And that's why, thankfully, you're not in the FO.

solardave
12-06-2009, 10:48 AM

This question is not worth answering.

solardave
12-06-2009, 10:50 AM

JUST SAY NO TO CRACK!!!! Please put the pipe down!!

UltimateBengal
12-11-2009, 09:49 PM

Wonder how other Steeler fans feel about that?

BigBen'sSwagger
12-11-2009, 09:53 PM
I have two letters for ya' and he comes really cheap.

B.A.