PDA

View Full Version : A Bengal fans Steeler prediction......

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 08:50 PM
H Raiders.............W 23-13 (7-5)
@ Browns..............W 31-16 ( 8-5)
H Packers.............W 24-23 ( 9-5)
H Ravens..............W 20-10 (10-5)
@ Dolphins............L 16-20 (10-6)

This is an outsiders prediction of how I see the Steelers season playing out. I feel the Packers and Dolphins will be the toughest remaining games for you guys, and I think you lose one of them and finish 10-6, taking one of the wildcards. Of course, this all depends on the health of Big Ben. Let me know if I way off base here, but I think this is very realistic!

Nadroj 20
12-03-2009, 08:57 PM
I think this is realistic, believe me i want them to run the table but your prediction is reasonable.

Im going to be very nervous for all of the upcoming games we cant lose to crap teams like the raiders and browns if we lose to them as much as i hate to say it we dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

If we make the playoffs im guessing a first round game with you guys.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 09:04 PM
I think this is realistic, believe me i want them to run the table but your prediction is reasonable.

Im going to be very nervous for all of the upcoming games we cant lose to crap teams like the raiders and browns if we lose to them as much as i hate to say it we dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

If we make the playoffs im guessing a first round game with you guys.

I think we will finish 3rd behind Chargers and Colts. I can't see us beating SD in a couple of weeks because of our inability to win on the west coast. So here's what I see:

1 Colts bye
2 Chargers bye
3 Bengals
4 Patriots
5 Broncos
6 Steelers

That would mean....Steelers@Bengals and Broncos@Pats

I don't know that I like this setup, I would feel better about the Broncos, so I hope you guys do win out because we owe them one!!!

Nadroj 20
12-03-2009, 09:06 PM
I think we will finish 3rd behind Chargers and Colts. I can't see us beating SD in a couple of weeks because of our inability to win on the west coast. So here's what I see:

1 Colts bye
2 Chargers bye
3 Bengals
4 Patriots
5 Broncos
6 Steelers

I don't know that I like this setup, I would feel better about the Broncos, so I hope you guys do win out because we owe the one!!!

Yea i know what you mean that fluke play to stokely had to sting a little :chuckle:

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Yea i know what you mean that fluke play to stokely had to sting a little :chuckle:

Damn dirty donkeys!!!:banging:

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 09:53 PM
You guys could also end up at the Pats, which would be the best situation for us. Sorry, but I'm thinkin from a Bengal point of view. :noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2009, 10:29 PM
i don't think the bronco's are going to make the playoffs...:noidea:

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 10:32 PM
i don't think the bronco's are going to make the playoffs...:noidea:

It's hard to tell with them. They have the Chiefs twice, Colts, Raiders, and Eagles. If they win three of those, their 10-6, and I think they would be in.

Shea
12-03-2009, 10:50 PM

So you're saying the Raiders will put up 13 against our D, and the Browns 16?

I'm offended.

UltimateBengal
12-03-2009, 10:54 PM

I'm offended.

I could be completely wrong about that, but it seems like your D might be getting wore down just a little. I didn't see the second half of the game against the Ravens, but my brothers, who are all diehard Steeler fans, have concerns about it.

Galax Steeler
12-04-2009, 03:47 AM
I could be completely wrong about that, but it seems like your D might be getting wore down just a little. I didn't see the second half of the game against the Ravens, but my brothers, who are all diehard Steeler fans, have concerns about it.

Tomlin is getting ready to unleash hell so our defense is going to be renergized.:chuckle:

SteelerEmpire
12-04-2009, 05:16 AM
One thing is for certain. If we have no injuries. I can easily say we meet that prediction. If Ben's headaches return or Troy does not get back in the mix SOON ..... AND if his knee does not act up again after he returns.... THEN we become an automatic top contender. But as of now, there are a lot of variables, like what I just described, keeping this team down....
I submit that we "had" a problem with motivation from players "and" coaches for almost the entire season. But I have observed that problem being solved here in the last week or so...

wootawnee
12-04-2009, 06:09 AM
We gotta just kick the Raiders in the tush this weekend.........Thats how far we go now........Forget about the rest......

BlastFurnace
12-04-2009, 06:40 AM

I honestly believe that the problem is missing Troy. Although, you can't dismiss that the team played 23 games last season..if you include preseason...there may be some truth to the wearing down theory.

HometownGal
12-04-2009, 06:45 AM
We gotta just kick the Raiders in the tush this weekend.........Thats how far we go now........Forget about the rest......

That's where I'm at - one game at a time. Win against the Raiders on Sunday and take it from there. :drink:

Nice work there UB. :thumbsup: I would love to play the Bungles again in the playoffs. :tt02:

Texasteel
12-04-2009, 06:56 AM

I don't know that I like this setup, I would feel better about the Broncos, so I hope you guys do win out because we owe them one!!!

So far you've been doing a pretty good job against us, but I think we beat you the 3rd time.

Christian Snyder
12-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Your prediction is very realistic... There's a good chance that's how the rest of our season will go.:tt05:

supa_fly_steeler
12-04-2009, 09:37 AM
i would rather lose to green bay than miami...

nonetheless we will destroy all in our path

Silverback92
12-04-2009, 10:22 AM
A Steelers fan Bengals prediction:

Lions - W 27 - 13
Vikings - L 24 - 14
Chargers - L 31 - 21
Chiefs - W 24 - 13
Jets - W 17 - 14

Of course, I hope that I'm wrong about the Jets game and that the Chiefs pull off another shocker, this time at the Bengals' expense, but this is my ballpark prediction.

T&B fan
12-04-2009, 01:16 PM

I'm offended.

your offended ,our D gave up how many to the chiefs???... yea

Christian Snyder
12-04-2009, 01:26 PM
A Steelers fan Bengals prediction:

Lions - W 27 - 13
Vikings - L 24 - 14
Chargers - L 31 - 21
Chiefs - W 24 - 13
Jets - W 17 - 14

Of course, I hope that I'm wrong about the Jets game and that the Chiefs pull off another shocker, this time at the Bengals' expense, but this is my ballpark prediction.
Wouldn't it be funny if they lose the rest of their games!? I highly doubt it but it would be hilarious.:rofl:

7SteelGal43
12-04-2009, 01:53 PM

IF we have one more loss, I think it'll be to the Ravens, not the Fins. Personally, I'm looking for us to finish 11-5. :tt03:

UltimateBengal
12-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if they lose the rest of their games!? I highly doubt it but it would be hilarious.:rofl:

I don't find that amusing at all!:flap:

Christian Snyder
12-04-2009, 08:01 PM
I don't find that amusing at all!:flap:
Why?:chuckle:

Super Fan
12-04-2009, 08:48 PM

This is an outsiders prediction of how I see the Steelers season playing out. I feel the Packers and Dolphins will be the toughest remaining games for you guys, and I think you lose one of them and finish 10-6, taking one of the wildcards. Of course, this all depends on the health of Big Ben. Let me know if I way off base here, but I think this is very realistic!

I will take it................

UltimateBengal
12-04-2009, 08:56 PM
I will take it................

If Ben can stay healthy and you guys get Troy back, then the playoffs are going to be very interesting!

markymarc
12-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Just beat the Raiders on Sunday! I truly believe we run the table these last 5 games. And as long as Troy stays healthy then we make a very strong push in the playoffs.

Steelersfan4life
12-05-2009, 12:08 PM
We have to beat the Ravens if we want to go the playoffs. If not, I think they get the second wildcard spot. Fortunately we took them to overtime starting a third string quarterback in Baltimore so that game should be very winnable

steel9guy
12-05-2009, 12:48 PM
We better beat the rats because I have tickets and I'm gonna see a win lol. I think that we will win 4 of 5 and finish 10-6 and make the playoffs. I could see us losing to the pack or at Miami. But we gotta take care of business against the raiders before we even worry about that.