PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Browns Tailgate

steelersgurl320
12-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Hello everyone!! My boyfriend and I will be going to the game in Cleveland on the 10th of December (we live in Cleveland). We are huge steelers fans and are looking for some fellow fans to tailgate with!

Whereabouts will the Steelers fans be tailgating? Or if anything, let's get one started!!!!

Let me know - any input will help!

:tt04::tt::tt02::helmet:

fat4jc
12-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Hello everyone!! My boyfriend and I will be going to the game in Cleveland on the 10th of December (we live in Cleveland). We are huge steelers fans and are looking for some fellow fans to tailgate with!

Whereabouts will the Steelers fans be tailgating? Or if anything, let's get one started!!!!

Let me know - any input will help!

:tt04::tt::tt02::helmet:

I'll be there with 3 other guys, not sure we'll be able to tailgate though, coming in from Richmond, VA. From what I understand, the only place you can tailgate in Cleveland is in the municipal lot? And from what I understand, that's Browns fans territory. I could be wrong on this though. Have fun, what section are you sitting in?

JunScooby
12-05-2009, 09:48 AM
I was told that the lots over at the old airport had tailgating as well and would not be as Browns heavy as the Muni lots. I have never been up 'ere for a game but others have mentioned those as the best lots to find Steeler faithful. I am hoping to make it over 'ere myself but am still trying to iron out some babysitting issues.

Stlrs4Life
12-05-2009, 11:03 AM
You will see huge amounts of Steeler fans, even in the Muni lots.

kewldaddydave
12-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I will be there with my wife and 3 sons. This will be our first ever Steelers game in Cleveland. We live in Hudson and we know quite a few families that will also be attending. Not really familiar with the Cleveland Browns stadium. If I can get any advice on where to park and what not, I would be greatly appreciated to my fellow Steeler Nation family. We have seats in sec.505.

steelersgurl320
12-09-2009, 03:09 PM
I'll be there with 3 other guys, not sure we'll be able to tailgate though, coming in from Richmond, VA. From what I understand, the only place you can tailgate in Cleveland is in the municipal lot? And from what I understand, that's Browns fans territory. I could be wrong on this though. Have fun, what section are you sitting in?

I will be in section 514....waaayyyy uppp there haha

sixpak420
12-09-2009, 08:09 PM
We'll be in section 319 row 30. If anyone is in the area give me a holler. Can't miss me in my 43 jersey.

hrdrokr
12-09-2009, 09:35 PM
My wife and I will be there as well. We are driving from Indy and want to hangout with some other Steeler fans.

:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

IronMike52
12-09-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm going up for the game tomorrow and I have a parking pass in Dock 20 Lot #8. Is that a good lot for tailgating or is there another lot I should try to park in that will be loaded with Steelers fans? Any info would be great - thanks!

steelerchad
12-10-2009, 02:59 PM

Where in Richmond are you from?
Also a Steeler fan in Richmond here.