PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Knox sentenced to 26 years

SteelerEmpire
12-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Pretty girl in the Penitentiary.....:noidea::noidea: LINK: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_italy_student_slain

What a waste.....

MasterOfPuppets
12-04-2009, 09:27 PM
pretty ? .....:uhh:

Edman
12-04-2009, 09:42 PM
She still got off light. 26 years is a joke.

BrandonCarr39
12-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow - time must have flown by fast! I just remembered seeing this story in that CBS show "48 Hours" a year or 2 ago, which discusses alot of these murder cases et al. If memory serves, some private investigator from Chicago was hired by the Knox family to prove her innocense, and he talked on the show over he he thought she was framed.

Nadroj 20
12-04-2009, 09:46 PM
She still got off light. 26 years is a joke.

I was thinking that as well, imo it should be Life...

BrandonCarr39
12-04-2009, 09:47 PM
I was thinking that as well, imo it should be Life...

Except for minimum security prisons, pretty much all jails are crummy, crummy, crummy, crummy...

However - if I had to choose b/w an American jail and some other jail in another country, I would choose the former in a heartbeat. I visited Italy once upon a time ago, and the living conditions over there are not great, so I can imagine prisons over there being far worse.

AllD
12-05-2009, 07:32 AM
I would give her a conjugal visit as long as they searched her cell for sharp objects beforehand.

Steelboy84
12-05-2009, 11:05 AM
It was only up until a couple of weeks ago that I even heard of this person.

devilsdancefloor
12-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Except for minimum security prisons, pretty much all jails are crummy, crummy, crummy, crummy...

However - if I had to choose b/w an American jail and some other jail in another country, I would choose the former in a heartbeat. I visited Italy once upon a time ago, and the living conditions over there are not great, so I can imagine prisons over there being far worse.

did you meant they are actually like a prison?

SteelerEmpire
12-08-2009, 12:04 PM

Yea. My interpretation of Italy was that its not well kept. I know the streets are "pretty" dirty, and if the jails are worse (which I'm sure they are).... OMG....