PDA

View Full Version : Bengals avoid blackout.

KeiselPower99
12-04-2009, 10:45 PM
The Cincinnati Bengals have announced their home game against Detroit is officially a sellout.

Fox19, Fifth Third Bank and Kroger led the way in helping ensure the blackout would be lifted, and the Bengals purchased tickets for distribution to local military families. Additionally, Bud Light, JTM and Ohio Casualty played key roles in assisting with efforts to allow the game to be aired live.

The Bengals last blackout was November 9, 2003.

Im sorry but if your 8-3 you shouldnt have to worry about things like this. I know its Detroit but damn.

UltimateBengal
12-04-2009, 10:48 PM
The Cincinnati Bengals have announced their home game against Detroit is officially a sellout.

Fox19, Fifth Third Bank and Kroger led the way in helping ensure the blackout would be lifted, and the Bengals purchased tickets for distribution to local military families. Additionally, Bud Light, JTM and Ohio Casualty played key roles in assisting with efforts to allow the game to be aired live.

The Bengals last blackout was November 9, 2003.

Im sorry but if your 8-3 you shouldnt have to worry about things like this. I know its Detroit but damn.

No doubt! This is the 4th or 5th time this has happened though. Hopefully, we can sell out a playoff game?:noidea:

Psyychoward86
12-05-2009, 11:30 AM

lol

Angus Burgher
12-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Good for them. Maybe Palmer will have another DOMINANT performance where he throws for 110 yards.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Good for them. Maybe Palmer will have another DOMINANT performance where he throws for 110 yards.

If Brady Quinn can have a HUGE game against the Lions pass defense, then Palmer can really carve them up.

I can see Palmer throwing for 500 yards and 5-6 touchdowns against the Lions of the Bengals were to go that route on offense.

KeiselPower99
12-05-2009, 04:38 PM
If Brady Quinn can have a HUGE game against the Lions pass defense, then Palmer can really carve them up.

I can see Palmer throwing for 500 yards and 5-6 touchdowns against the Lions of the Bengals were to go that route on offense.

I hope he does. I have to start Palmer in my fantasy league due to Kurt Warners concussion

stillers4me
12-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Just got back from an Cincinnati area Kroger. If you donate $20 in canned goods to charity in the store, you get 2 Bengals tickets.

Sell out my ass.

xfl2001fan
12-05-2009, 09:37 PM

There's a huge difference here though...nobody is "daring Palmer" to beat them the way teams are asking that Quinn be the one to beat them.

Angus Burgher
12-05-2009, 11:34 PM

Since the bye week, Palmer has thrown for 2 touchdowns in 4 games and is averaging 207 yards per game. Mind you, two of those games were against Oakland and Cleveland.

Palmer is one of the most overrated quarterbacks of all time. He's one of those guys that all of the so-called experts were convinced would make a huge impact on the league. He hasn't. He has put up some solid numbers over the years, but he's also been injury prone, and most of the time he hasn't been able to lead his team to victory. Now the Bengals are having moderate success, but even all of the analysts are hesitant to call them a juggernaut or praise Palmer because they know all to well that he fails to deliver in the end.

Ravnet
12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Just got back from an Cincinnati area Kroger. If you donate $20 in canned goods to charity in the store, you get 2 Bengals tickets.

Sell out my ass.

Are you being serious?

If so, that is really embarrassing for Cincy fans.

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Are you being serious?

If so, that is really embarrassing for Cincy fans.

Yep. And it happens nearly every week. This is how they manage to "sell out".

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2009, 05:42 PM
i wouldn't trade $20 worth of brussel sprouts for bengal tickets...and i HATE brussel sprouts....:puke: