PDA

View Full Version : Another Cinci Team Crushes Pitt Team!

Pdiddy
12-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Wow, did anyone catch that UC - Pitt game? It was looking bleak there for a while, but just like when the Bengal's played the Steelers, the better team took control of the game in crunch time. What a year for Cincinnati Sports.... Undefeated UC Football team, Sweep of the Steelers, and now our BB team is ranked in the top 25.

Let the "But we won 6 Super Bowl" comments commence. You all are so predictable...:wave:

stillers4me
12-05-2009, 03:59 PM
What does the fact that the Steelers own 6 Lombardi's have to do with college football?

And really, the fact that the Cincinnati fans consider thier football season 2 games long is pathetic.

Funny how Pittsburgh is still ( and always will be ) the measuring stick for everything about Cincinnati sports.

HometownGal
12-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Wow, did anyone catch that UC - Pitt game? It was looking bleak there for a while, but just like when the Bengal's played the Steelers, the better team took control of the game in crunch time. What a year for Cincinnati Sports.... Undefeated UC Football team, Sweep of the Steelers, and now our BB team is ranked in the top 25.

Let the "But we won 6 Super Bowl" comments commence. You all are so predictable...:wave:

I wouldn't necessarily say the better team won, Diddly Doo. Cincy played like shit in the first half and Pitt had a huge lead but let down in the 2nd half - kind of reminiscent of the Steelers D thus far this season.

Your title is incorrect - Cincy did not "crush" Pitt. The final score was 45-44.

fansince'76
12-05-2009, 04:08 PM
What a douche. :coffee:

supa_fly_steeler
12-05-2009, 04:09 PM

you wont have a bowl wins this year in any sports.

we own u bitches....

lol im a hokie fan, cinncinati are suck team, tyrod taylor would toy with that sorry ass defence of yours.

i leave you with this gift for a memory... the ownage tyrod not even starter destroyed your team with.

OiLxztSH3W8

i just cant wait until he tears up the bunghole defence

HEY HANG ON...

DIDNT TYROD TAYLOR DESTROY YOU IN THE BOWL GAME LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

u twat, not everyone on here are pittsburgh panthers fans, you strut around if you've just been laid for the first time.

Edman
12-05-2009, 04:26 PM

As far as it stands, neither the Bengals or Bearcats Basketball have won shit yet this year.

It doesn't matter what your teams do. You're still a frontrunning putz who will disappear. When it still comes to the overall picture, I'll still take Pittsburgh over anything.

The fact you say a one point win over a average football program at best in an inferior CF conference is "crushing" shows you how insecure you are. You're still Cincy, and you still a lowly piece of gum on our Steel shoe looking for some satisfaction and retribution against your superior. Lookit me dad! I can win too!

Winning is not a foreign occurence in Pittsburgh. One miracle year in Cincinnati sports will not change that.

MasterOfPuppets
12-05-2009, 05:02 PM
i'll tell ya what's predictable ... bengal fans showing up ONLY after a win is whats predictable. shouldn't you be out buying tickets to a bungle home game, you know, to avoid blackouts, instead of posting here ?

RoethlisBURGHer
12-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Last I checked, the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in how long?

Win a playoff game and then come back and talk trash.

Also, Cinci didn't crush Pitt...they won by a single point. Pitt's defense crumbled in the second half and couldn't hold a lead. Pitt beat Pitt more than the Bearcats did. What the hell is a bearcat anyhow?

Texasteel
12-05-2009, 06:34 PM
What a douche. :coffee:

Average Cincy fan.

Edman
12-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Last I checked, the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in how long?

Win a playoff game and then come back and talk trash.

Also, Cinci didn't crush Pitt...they won by a single point. Pitt's defense crumbled in the second half and couldn't hold a lead. Pitt beat Pitt more than the Bearcats did. What the hell is a bearcat anyhow?

That seems to be the only way Cinci can get over on anything Pittsburgh lately. Pittsburgh fails to finish and they lose. Steelers blow 20-9 lead in Cinci. Steelers fail in the Red Zone in Pittsburgh. Pitt blows a 31-10 lead in Championship game.

UltimateBengal
12-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Average Cincy fan.

:noidea:I don't think he's really one of ours. He's a disgruntled Brownie clinging to our success so far this year. If we lose a playoff game, he'll be the first turd on here yelling about how much we suck! Go away Pdiddydoowap!!!:chuckle:

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2009, 07:34 PM

Hey P. Diddy, I'm not a Pitt fan, but if you REALLY want to argue the championship count. I think Pittsburgh has QUITE A FEW more national championships then Cincy.

Survey Says:

Pittsburgh 9, Cincinnati 0

Congrats you won the Big East, just tell me when you guys win a Bowl Game again.

Btw: This is coming from a Penn State fan. A School that has enjoyed 2 Big Ten Conference Championships 4 Straight Bowl Game Appearances having won 3 out of our last 4. Going to their 5th straight bowl game this January. (And last match up with Cincy, FInal Score PSU 45, Cincy 24)

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2009, 07:35 PM
you wont have a bowl wins this year in any sports.

we own u bitches....

lol im a hokie fan, cinncinati are suck team, tyrod taylor would toy with that sorry ass defence of yours.

i leave you with this gift for a memory... the ownage tyrod not even starter destroyed your team with.

OiLxztSH3W8

i just cant wait until he tears up the bunghole defence

HEY HANG ON...

DIDNT TYROD TAYLOR DESTROY YOU IN THE BOWL GAME LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

u twat, not everyone on here are pittsburgh panthers fans, you strut around if you've just been laid for the first time.

Now THAT is an amazing post. :sofunny:

supa_fly_steeler
12-05-2009, 07:57 PM
i forgot to add.

p.s. it's 10 minutes long, so you can watch our backup destroy your team.

heres a picture of him celebrating, it's like he was toying with the defensive back

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/FedEx+Orange+Bowl+Bai6gvH2_iPl.jpg

i like this best, he shoves the ******s face to the ground and sprints for like 80 yards
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/FedEx+Orange+Bowl+58pdO_u3ueMl.jpg

Pdiddy
12-05-2009, 08:25 PM
LOL, You Steeler Fans kill me. Not a single one of you gave credit where credit was due. To the Bearcats for having the strength to come back from a large deficit and overcome a top 15 ranked team IN their house in front of a sold out Heinz field crowd.

Typical poor sports who could only claim that Pitt let it slip away. What does a team have to do to get you to give props. Is it any wonder why you all have the reputation for being the worst fans in the NFL? - Especially when you lose! (which has been pretty often lately) Note to self - no wonder they are all in very bad moods.... :thumbsup:

As for you Fansince76 - I have noticed your "What a Douche" response is something you fall back on quite often. Classy, very classy. If you disagree with my opinion, how about instead of petty name calling, you actually write a thoughtful response with your point of view. (Just an idea - you can go back to name calling now)

steelersfanman92
12-05-2009, 08:34 PM
LOL, You Steeler Fans kill me. Not a single one of you gave credit where credit was due. To the Bearcats for having the strength to come back from a large deficit and overcome a top 15 ranked team IN their house in front of a sold out Heinz field crowd.

Typical poor sports who could only claim that Pitt let it slip away. What does a team have to do to get you to give props. Is it any wonder why you all have the reputation for being the worst fans in the NFL? - Especially when you lose! (which has been pretty often lately) Note to self - no wonder they are all in very bad moods.... :thumbsup:

As for you Fansince76 - I have noticed your "What a Douche" response is something you fall back on quite often. Classy, very classy. If you disagree with my opinion, how about instead of petty name calling, you actually write a thoughtful response with your point of view. (Just an idea - you can go back to name calling now)

Worst fans in the NFL? ESPN begs to differ http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2009, 08:36 PM

I guess my congrats on winning the Big East didn't suffice?

Texasteel
12-05-2009, 09:02 PM
:noidea:I don't think he's really one of ours. He's a disgruntled Brownie clinging to our success so far this year. If we lose a playoff game, he'll be the first turd on here yelling about how much we suck! Go away Pdiddydoowap!!!:chuckle:

Sounds good to me, especially the last part.

Texasteel
12-05-2009, 09:05 PM
I guess my congrats on winning the Big East didn't suffice?

Now they can go to a big time bowl and get themselves creamed.

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Now they can go to a big time bowl and get themselves creamed.

Now that they may play Florida I wouldn't be stunned if that were to happen.

Edman
12-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Look everyone, the Cincituck fan is back looking for some relevance.

Edman
12-05-2009, 09:08 PM

If anyone is having any soreness around here, it's you. When you march in here with the "we crushed you" crap when the score indicated otherwise indicate doucheness on your part. But then again, it's already been confirmed that you are a frontrunning douche that never bothered to poke your head up until recently, just like the rest of the bandwagon crap in Cincitucky.

Speaking of bad fans, tell your bandwagon brethren to put in more effort to avoid narrowly avoid a blackout at home next time.

supa_fly_steeler
12-05-2009, 09:14 PM

oh shut it you tramp, hopefully we will get u in a bowl game, so we can destroy you again... this time we can place ryan williams or ju ju clayton at quarterback so it sint so much 1 sided.

have fun crying like tebow did, then probably u will cry even more of ryan williams awesomeness.

why should we congratulate you when your asking for it? maybe if u got your head out of your ass, we might of said "congrats", but saying u crushed us 45-44 is not very bright, u need to go back to school learn some math.

A 20-7 WIN IS A CRUSH DESTROY GAME

Pdiddy
12-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Worst fans in the NFL? ESPN begs to differ http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

Wow, I did not think I had to spell it out for you all. I mean the worst as in Poor Sportsmanship. Let's face it. You all are blessed with a successful franchise with a history of winning, and when you lose, you do not handle it very well.

As for being the best "fans" as in most loyal - I think I gotta give you that. Steeler fans travel more than any other and as can be seen on this post, are fiercely loyal.

SteelerEmpire
12-05-2009, 09:19 PM

Do your self a favor and don't get used to these wins.... We're Pittsburgh, and your Cincinnati .... remember that.... We still win 9 of 10 on avg. against u guys....

Pdiddy
12-05-2009, 09:24 PM
If anyone is having any soreness around here, it's you. When you march in here with the "we crushed you" crap when the score indicated otherwise indicate doucheness on your part. But then again, it's already been confirmed that you are a frontrunning douche that never bothered to poke your head up until recently, just like the rest of the bandwagon crap in Cincitucky.

Speaking of bad fans, tell your bandwagon brethren to put in more effort to avoid narrowly avoid a blackout at home next time.

Edman - I gotta ask. Are you a teenager? "Doucheness" Really?

As for the blackout we avoided - I chalk it up to the poor economy and the fact we are playing the LIONS. You do know we have sold out about 50 games in a row... correct. By your logic, wouldn't you suspect a bandwagon fan base would have given up on a team a while ago, especially after the last three poor seasons. But I guess that since you are probably a teen living in his Mom's basement, logic and the economy are probably not something that cross your mind too often.

Doucheness.... come on... even you can do better than that.

supa_fly_steeler
12-05-2009, 09:44 PM
douchess?

how about pdiddy, the wanna be guy that gets all the prime tail and $$$

http://miltownkid.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/internettoughguy.jpg

we own you bitch

fansince'76
12-05-2009, 09:47 PM

Here's a thought - why don't you try writing something that's actually worth a thoughtful response instead of a bunch of chest-thumping trolling garbage? :coffee:

Nadroj 20
12-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Cincy crushed Pitt? I thought they won by one point? Didnt know that defined "crushed"

I actually wanted cincy to win (sorry) as i am an ohio native and like ohio teams for college football (favorite being Ohio State) i wouldnt have been horribly disappointed if pitt won casue i like to see them do well too, im just glad to see a good game

its now time for Nebraska to win to give cincy a shot at the National Title game.

Pdiddy
12-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Here's a thought - why don't you try writing something that's actually worth a thoughtful response instead of a bunch of chest-thumping trolling garbage? :coffee:

OK, we'll separate the thoughts for you so you might better examine them.

Wow, did anyone catch that UC - Pitt game? (It was a great game. Maybe worth a little discussion)

It was looking bleak there for a while, but just like when the Bengal's played the Steelers, the better team took control of the game in crunch time. (Pitt had a large lead several times in the game. But similar to the first Steeler - Bengals game - Cincinnati was able to overcome the deficit and prevail.)

What a year for Cincinnati Sports.... (Fact) Undefeated UC Football team, Sweep of the Steelers, and now our BB team is ranked in the top 25. (All facts)

As for this being "Chest thumping Trolling Garbage" - please point out in the above post where I slammed Pitt or its fans in any way? As for the title of my post, I called it a crushing victory because of the large deficit that was overcome in front of a partisan crowd. Obviously, the point total was not where that remark was directed. Again, I should not have to spell this out for you all.

By the way, my writing seemed worthy of thoughtful responses by most everyone else... not sure why you want to hide behind this poor excuse. You stoop to name calling instead of troubling yourself with a thoughtful response.... are you really a Moderator?

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2009, 10:35 PM

Wow, did anyone catch that UC - Pitt game? (It was a great game. Maybe worth a little discussion)

It was looking bleak there for a while, but just like when the Bengal's played the Steelers, the better team took control of the game in crunch time. (Pitt had a large lead several times in the game. But similar to the first Steeler - Bengals game - Cincinnati was able to overcome the deficit and prevail.)

What a year for Cincinnati Sports.... (Fact) Undefeated UC Football team, Sweep of the Steelers, and now our BB team is ranked in the top 25. (All facts)

As for this being "Chest thumping Trolling Garbage" - please point out in the above post where I slammed Pitt or its fans in any way? As for the title of my post, I called it a crushing victory because of the large deficit that was overcome in front of a partisan crowd. Obviously, the point total was not where that remark was directed. Again, I should not have to spell this out for you all.

By the way, my writing seemed worthy of thoughtful responses by most everyone else... not sure why you want to hide behind this poor excuse. You stoop to name calling instead of troubling yourself with a thoughtful response.... are you really a Moderator?

Did you happen to notice your 6 Super Bowl Arguement remark in your opening post? This could be why. Just my 2 Cents.

fansince'76
12-05-2009, 10:53 PM

Nice omission there.

Way to leave this part out of your "analysis." This would fall under the definition of "trolling garbage." As for the chest-thumping part, I didn't see you coming around much at this time last year to "thoughtfully discuss" anything when the Bengals were in the midst of going 4-11-1. Why is that? Act like a jackass and you'll be treated like one. Simple.

SteelCityMom
12-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Edman - I gotta ask. Are you a teenager? "Doucheness" Really?

As for the blackout we avoided - I chalk it up to the poor economy and the fact we are playing the LIONS. You do know we have sold out about 50 games in a row... correct. By your logic, wouldn't you suspect a bandwagon fan base would have given up on a team a while ago, especially after the last three poor seasons. But I guess that since you are probably a teen living in his Mom's basement, logic and the economy are probably not something that cross your mind too often.

Doucheness.... come on... even you can do better than that.

Come on, are you seriously bragging about selling out 50 games in a row? And you have Ochocinco and Krogers (among others) to save you from blackouts DURING A WINNING SEASON!

You can't blame economy either...economy's been bad all over, and was especially bad, worse than Detroit bad, in the late 70's and 80's in Pittsburgh, yet Steelers games have been sold out since '72...during winning or losing seasons.

As for UC beating Pitt...great for them, I could care less...I'm a Penn State fan myself (but not into college ball the way I'm into the NFL), and a lot of people here didn't go to Pitt and aren't Pitt fans.

Pdiddy
12-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Nice omission there.

Way to leave this part out of your "analysis." This would fall under the definition of "trolling garbage." As for the chest-thumping part, I didn't see you coming around much at this time last year to "thoughtfully discuss" anything when the Bengals were in the midst of going 4-11-1. Why is that? Act like a jackass and you'll be treated like one. Simple.

Jackass.... really, are you really a Moderator? Unbelievable - please, try a little class and set an example for others.

As for the remark about 6 Superbowls, come on. Look at the signature pics of most people on here. Your fans always bring this up, especially after a loss. It is predictable and not a slam. Just a fact.

On a side note, one second away from a possible BCS championship berth.... Nebraska played huge but Texas pulled it out and that is all that matters. Ahh well, looks like we will be playing Florida which is not a good thing. Our D struggles against the run and Tebow and Co. will definitely be a tough stop. Hopefully will still be a good game.

fansince'76
12-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Jackass.... really, are you really a Moderator? Unbelievable - please, try a little class and set an example for others.

Try to stop acting like a troll. I, for one, never bring the "6 Super Bowls" argument up. But it's a fact that you didn't bother to pop back in here until the Bengals started having a good season. Guess that makes you a frontrunner, since we're into generalizations again.

Pdiddy
12-06-2009, 01:12 AM
Try to stop acting like a troll. I, for one, never bring the "6 Super Bowls" argument up. But it's a fact that you didn't bother to pop back in here until the Bengals started having a good season. Guess that makes you a frontrunner, since we're into generalizations again.

Congratulations Mr Moderator. You managed to make it through an entire post without stooping to foul mouthed name calling. See, you can do it!! :applaudit:

As for not being around last season, I am trying to figure out what you would have liked me to do. Post comments about how poorly we played and subject myself to more verbal abuse for no reason? Really? The season was a lost cause mid way through and coming here would have simply made no real difference to any conversation. Now this season, there is an actual race and my team is in the thick of it. This allows for lively debate and verbal sparring from two sides that still have a chance. After all, the point of forums like this is to exchange ideas and beliefs about ones team. Preferably without stooping to name calling.

SteelersinCA
12-06-2009, 02:22 AM
So when the Bengals are back to losing, you won't be on here right? That's pretty much the definition of a bandwagon troll.

Edman
12-06-2009, 02:34 AM
So when the Bengals are back to losing, you won't be on here right? That's pretty much the definition of a bandwagon troll.

That's a perfect definition. He wasn't around here last year to engage in "thoughtful discussion" about how awesome Cincy is, how crappy Pittsburgh is, and how we can't bring up what was then Five Lombardies. Despite the Bearcats winning the Big East last year as well. So if you can 2+2 together. This Bengals frontrunner hopped on the Bearcat wagon the moment they beat Pitt.

Pdiddy
12-06-2009, 05:11 AM
That's a perfect definition. He wasn't around here last year to engage in "thoughtful discussion" about how awesome Cincy is, how crappy Pittsburgh is, and how we can't bring up what was then Five Lombardies. Despite the Bearcats winning the Big East last year as well. So if you can 2+2 together. This Bengals frontrunner hopped on the Bearcat wagon the moment they beat Pitt.

You continue to amaze with your warped logic. In your own post, you state the Bearcats won the Big East last year, yet you then say I must have just jumped on their bandwagon after beating Pitt THIS year. So to spell out your logic for you, this bandwagon fan must have missed the Bearcats Big East victory last year and I am just now a fan? Huh? Because I did not come here last year after the Bearcats won the Big East? Wow, that is truly inspired thinking.

Now I realize being a teen, this whole logical argument thing must be a little new to you, but please, try to put together a coherent logical theory that at the very least does not fall flat on its own inherent contradiction.

Aussie_steeler
12-06-2009, 05:20 AM
:thumbsup:Congratulations Mr Moderator. You managed to make it through an entire post without stooping to foul mouthed name calling. See, you can do it!! :applaudit:

Congratulations PDiddy on all your victories.

Time for you to go home and celebrate in true Pdiddy style:thumbsup:

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/p_diddy_loves_big_booty.jpg

Enjoy hopping on that bandwagon:thumbsup:

Texasteel
12-06-2009, 06:29 AM
Personally, I have no problem with PPdude coming here and running off at the mouth. It is so seldom that Cincy fans have anything to smile about. Every DOG needs to have a day in the sun. Let this one have his. It won't last too much longer. Just one game into the playoffs.

supa_fly_steeler
12-06-2009, 09:30 AM

As for the remark about 6 Superbowls, come on. Look at the signature pics of most people on here. Your fans always bring this up, especially after a loss. It is predictable and not a slam. Just a fact.

On a side note, one second away from a possible BCS championship berth.... Nebraska played huge but Texas pulled it out and that is all that matters. Ahh well, looks like we will be playing Florida which is not a good thing. Our D struggles against the run and Tebow and Co. will definitely be a tough stop. Hopefully will still be a good game.

we didnt bring up the 6 beautifully won lombardis, i brought up the trashing of the orange bowl, someting cincinnati fans always cry about, twat.

Let this one have his. It won't last too much longer.

this is a college thread, they have had no victories against the hokies, he's looking for an argument if he brings up the 6 super bowls... he deserves to get anything thrown at him by us,

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 09:37 AM
I live in Cinci. I know for a fact, that after winning a couple of games you people can't shut up about it. God help us if you actually would manage to win a suberbowl

You can't tell me you wouldn't be proud to advertise that your team owns more Lombardi trophies than any other franchise. Don't tell me that Cincinnati still doesn't brag about "the Big Red Machine". At least when we brag about 6 Superbowls, our team is still a team that nobody wants to have to play in the playoffs, even this year. The threat is still there.

revefsreleets
12-06-2009, 11:09 AM
LOL....45-44 is NOT "crushed".

Anyone who would state such foolishness in earnest is just a silly person and not even worth responding to...

fansince'76
12-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Congratulations Mr Moderator. You managed to make it through an entire post without stooping to foul mouthed name calling. See, you can do it!! :applaudit:

As for not being around last season, I am trying to figure out what you would have liked me to do. Post comments about how poorly we played and subject myself to more verbal abuse for no reason? Really? The season was a lost cause mid way through and coming here would have simply made no real difference to any conversation. Now this season, there is an actual race and my team is in the thick of it. This allows for lively debate and verbal sparring from two sides that still have a chance. After all, the point of forums like this is to exchange ideas and beliefs about ones team. Preferably without stooping to name calling.

Ah, so by your own admission, you'll disappear when (not if) the Bengals go back into the tank again. Looking forward to it.

Edman
12-06-2009, 02:17 PM
You continue to amaze with your warped logic. In your own post, you state the Bearcats won the Big East last year, yet you then say I must have just jumped on their bandwagon after beating Pitt THIS year. So to spell out your logic for you, this bandwagon fan must have missed the Bearcats Big East victory last year and I am just now a fan? Huh? Because I did not come here last year after the Bearcats won the Big East? Wow, that is truly inspired thinking.

Then why did you bring up the Bearcats in the first place? And until now? Of course, that's probably asking too much from a trolling pissant like you.

2008: Bengals suck. Bearcats win Big East(By beating Pitt, by the way). You're nowhere to be seen with your "thoughtful discussion"

2009: Bengals decent. Bearcats win Big East. You're all over SteelersFever telling us how awesome Cincitucky is.

There you have it. We have a bandwagon troll in our midst, gentlemen. As if it wasn't obvious enough already.

Pdiddy
12-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Then why did you bring up the Bearcats in the first place? And until now? Of course, that's probably asking too much from a trolling pissant like you.

2008: Bengals suck. Bearcats win Big East(By beating Pitt, by the way). You're nowhere to be seen with your "thoughtful discussion"

2009: Bengals decent. Bearcats win Big East. You're all over SteelersFever telling us how awesome Cincitucky is.

There you have it. We have a bandwagon troll in our midst, gentlemen. As if it wasn't obvious enough already.

Your ignorance is once again proudly on display. Please try to make sense. Did you not read my last post. You argument does not hold water because it inherently contradicts itself. Please buy a clue.

Pdiddy
12-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Ah, so by your own admission, you'll disappear when (not if) the Bengals go back into the tank again. Looking forward to it.

LOL... Guess your dream will come true. You all are hardly even relevant in the playoff discussion, so unless things drastically change, there is no reason to waste my time here.

Peace

PS - try to keep it clean. It really does not give this site a good image when a moderator throws around terms like "Douche". :rofl:

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 08:29 PM
LOL... Guess your dream will come true. You all are hardly even relevant in the playoff discussion, so unless things drastically change, there is no reason to waste my time here.

Peace

PS - try to keep it clean. It really does not give this site a good image when a moderator throws around terms like "Douche". :rofl:

So does that mean that you'll only be coming around when the Bengals are doing well? What a shame we won't see you around often...(/sarcasm)

fansince'76
12-06-2009, 08:46 PM

Peace

Good riddance. Douche. :coffee:

Edman
12-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Adios. No one here will miss you.

Pdiddy
12-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Good riddance. Douche. :coffee:

Point Proven. You really are an immature individual. Please grow up and try to find a vocabulary.

And yea, I will see you again when the Steelers are relevant. The way they are going, that looks like some time next year. Enjoy the season, I know I will. :rofl:

fansince'76
12-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Point Proven. You really are an immature individual. Please grow up and try to find a vocabulary.

And yea, I will see you again when the Steelers are relevant. The way they are going, that looks like some time next year. Enjoy the season, I know I will. :rofl:

I'm not the one thumping my chest on an opponent's board like a 12-year-old. You said you were leaving, so why don't you do so already? :coffee:

Pdiddy
12-07-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm not the one thumping my chest on an opponent's board like a 12-year-old. You said you were leaving, so why don't you do so already? :coffee:

Hey, you avoided the "Douche" bomb. For you that is really saying something. I am so proud.

As for you taking offense to me "thumping my chest".... Um.... isn't this section of the forum called the blast furnace.... specifically meant for smack talk. Ok.... just checking...
:rofl:

Peace

fansince'76
12-07-2009, 12:35 AM
:wave:

stillers4me
12-07-2009, 06:03 AM
Yes, we will be relevant next year and possibly even this year...in comparison to Cinci's two winning seasons in 19 years.

revefsreleets
12-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Being a sore loser is one thing....being a poor and classless winner is another.

Here's to an early exit out of the AFC in the playoffs for the Bengals. They deserve nothing less!:drink:

wildjames
12-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Being a sore loser is one thing....being a poor and classless winner is another.
:

You mean the multiple people I saw on this forum and others that used Carson's 2005 playoff injury in their signature with a joke embedded about it?

wildjames
12-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Also there are no sore losers and classless winners in fan bases anyway. None of us play for any of the teams.

revefsreleets
12-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Also there are no sore losers and classless winners in fan bases anyway. None of us play for any of the teams.

That is patently false.

And I don't claim to speak for every poster here...I'm only addressing you.

Win something of meaning, and you will EARN the right as a fan to pontificate...until then, this is all a bunch of meaningless nonsense. We've covered this before, but until the hand out preseason and regular season championships, the Bengals simply don't have much room to brag...

wildjames
12-07-2009, 10:46 AM
That is patently false.

And I don't claim to speak for every poster here...I'm only addressing you.

Win something of meaning, and you will EARN the right as a fan to pontificate...until then, this is all a bunch of meaningless nonsense. We've covered this before, but until the hand out preseason and regular season championships, the Bengals simply don't have much room to brag...

What am I bragging about? I don't care about the Bengals.

But I find it funny that you call that Diddy guy a classless winner when his little smack talk is nothing compared to showing pictures of Palmer getting taken out by Steeler fans on here after the fact. It goes both ways. Maybe you should talk to your buddies before you go railing on someone else.

fansince'76
12-07-2009, 10:47 AM
What am I bragging about? I don't care about the Bengals.

But I find it funny that you call that Diddy guy a classless winner when his little smack talk is nothing compared to showing pictures of Palmer getting taken out by Steeler fans on here after the fact. It goes both ways. Maybe you should talk to your buddies before you go railing on someone else.

:crying01: :crying01: :crying01:

wildjames
12-07-2009, 10:49 AM
:crying01: :crying01: :crying01:

Crying? He was doing the same thing to Diddy, is he crying too?

You're a sad human being. You communicate with pictures.

Have you ever read a book that had no pictures, all text?

fansince'76
12-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Crying? He was doing the same thing to Diddy, is he crying too?

You're a sad human being. You communicate with pictures.

Have you ever read a book that had no pictures, all text?

Have you ever had the balls to say anything when the chips were down, or have you always run away (for several years) when things go south only to reappear and act like an obnoxious ass and shoot your mouth off when things look up?

wildjames
12-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Have you ever had the balls to say anything when the chips were down, or have you always run away (for several years) when things go south only to reappear and act like an obnoxious ass and shoot your mouth off when things look up?

Hello, I'm internet user fansince76. I have exactly one remark towards wildjames that I have changed about 15 times now in 20 minutes to make it appear like a totally new and original thought.

fansince'76
12-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Hello, I'm internet user fansince76. I have exactly one remark towards wildjames that I have changed about 15 times now in 20 minutes to make it appear like a totally new and original thought.

Hi, my name is "wildjames." I repeat that I don't care about football, but yet I show up on a football messageboard a number of times over a 4+ year period to make "Lucy from Peanuts"-level psychoanalyses of all the neanderthal Steelers fans, because I'm so special and superior. :coffee:

Edman
12-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Bengals fans somehow believe that their second once in a while season of decency in twenty years trumps thirty years of championships, playoff appearances, and division titles.

"Your six Super Bowls don't matter! We're 9-3! We're freaking awesome! Who Dey!"

Ah Cincy, your stench and stupidity are golden.

wildjames
12-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Bengals fans somehow believe that their second once in a while season of decency in twenty years trumps thirty years of championships, playoff appearances, and division titles.

"Your six Super Bowls don't matter! We're 9-3! We're freaking awesome! Who Dey!"

Ah Cincy, your stench and stupidity are golden.

You are now named ObsessiveSportsFan2, get in line behind fansince76.

Sports are serious serious business.

fansince'76
12-07-2009, 11:07 AM
You are now named ObsessiveSportsFan2, get in line behind fansince76.

Sports are serious serious business.

Obviously they are to you, as you cared enough to remember this place after a 3+ year hiatus.

wildjames
12-07-2009, 11:09 AM

16 and counting.

fansince'76
12-07-2009, 11:46 AM
16 and counting.

Lather, rinse, repeat. :yawn:

Edman
04-28-2010, 12:54 PM
I think it's a good idea to revisit this topic. Looking back at it and looking at what transpired, it's freaking hilarious.

Bengals: Ousted in the Wildcard Round at home AGAIN. This time by a rookie QB, not to mention the same Jets team that took the Bungs to the woodshed a week earlier. Holy Shit. I'm so jealous of the incredible awe of the Bengals and their inability to win playoff games my bed is stained green.

Bearcats Basketball: Didn't even make the Big Dance! :sofunny:

Bearcats Football: Once again Butt****ed in a big bowl game by a superior team in a superior conference. In this case it's Florida.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the glory of Cincinnati Sports. A big round of applause for PDuddy, you've been a hoot.

steelerdude15
04-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Cincinnati is just jealous of Pittsburgh, everything about it. :grin: