PDA

View Full Version : For all Cordial and Knowledgeable Football Fans

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 05:38 PM
I'd like to apologize for my irrational behaviour the last few days concerning hardwork. I erroneously thought that by lowering myself to the very nadir of his ignorance, directing enough disparaging remarks at him and leveling enough challenges that he could never face up to, I'd shame him into leaving. While my intentions were good, my constant exposition of his denseness and obtuseness instead became counter-productive and, in fact, pejorative. I assure you this was never my intention.

Long story short? My attempt at embarassing him into leaving was an utter failure, akin to trying to drop a nuclear bomb on a radiation spawned Godzilla...I probably just made a horribly destructive and simple-minded monster an even WORSE menace.

Anyway, I put the ****er on ignore, and you can too...but it is partially my fault that he's such an annoying *******...just wanted to clear that up

hardwork
01-26-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah I get it. You lost and now you're trying to rewrite history.

Imagine being so weak you can't stop yourself from replying to a poster so you have to put that poster on ignore to stop yourself?

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Apparently I wasn't quite clear. This post is for CORDIAL and KNOWLEDGEABLE fans ONLY. No half-witted nincompoops with reading comprehension deficiencies need reply...

3 to be 4
01-26-2006, 06:38 PM
im glad we got somewhere

43Hitman
01-26-2006, 06:49 PM
im glad we got somewhere

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing. Just ingnore em' Suit, he isn't worth the effort.

Ambridge
01-26-2006, 06:53 PM
I think a temporary bannage is order for dumbwork. It's probably too much of a stretch to request a permanent removal.

Who's been giving the dumb s-hit positive rep??........he was in single digits the other day.

SteelerDan43
01-26-2006, 06:56 PM
I think a temporary bannage is order for dumbwork. It's probably too much of a stretch to request a permanent removal.

Who's been giving the dumb s-hit positive rep??........he was in single digits the other day.

Hell with the temporary lets just make it permanent...

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 06:56 PM
LMAO! I was thinking the same thing. Just ingnore em' Suit, he isn't worth the effort.

He's on ignore, but I can still see that he posted even in ignore mode, just not what stupidity he actually posted.

I am sincerely apologizing to the rest...ask Matt...I felt bad for lowering this board a bit more into the depths of NFL smackdom. It's been pretty tame here so far, but as the joint grows, and gains more notoriety, things will grow exponentially worse...HW will look like Pippie Longstocking compared to some of the shark's out there, especially when we win the Super Bowl.

83-Steelers-43
01-26-2006, 07:08 PM
No need to apologize brother. I actually found it very amusing. To make it short though, kid is not worth it. He obviously craves the attention that he's not getting from home. I put him on ignore a while ago and I have not been on this site for very long. It seems his only goal is to talk trash on a team that isn't even in his division. It's a a little strange if you ask me. But I guess If you started watching football after 2001 you can't really talk football.

DIESELMAN
01-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Don't sweat it Suit.......every now and then someone comes along that just absolutely gets under your skin and you can't help but to just get nuts with him........its all good I was getting a kick out of his lame dumbass comments......You put him in his place plenty of times....some people just don't have a clue.....Roll on brother.....:helmet:

3 to be 4
01-26-2006, 10:54 PM
He's on ignore, but I can still see that he posted even in ignore mode, just not what stupidity he actually posted.

I am sincerely apologizing to the rest...ask Matt...I felt bad for lowering this board a bit more into the depths of NFL smackdom. It's been pretty tame here so far, but as the joint grows, and gains more notoriety, things will grow exponentially worse...HW will look like Pippie Longstocking compared to some of the shark's out there, especially when we win the Super Bowl.

so now you are doing it again. When I sign off try not to freak out and spend all night trying to get me to talk to you so that you can yell at me to go away again.
Just for the record, none of this is about football. I agree with you, the Steelers will win the Super Bowl. And I admire the intelligence and loyalty of Steeler fans and 99% of the posters here. But you have some issues.....

Koopa
01-26-2006, 11:22 PM
yeah like 83-steelers-43 said no need to apologize, it was amuzing espically since there ain't no football this week. it's easier to follow ya'lls post then all the bandwagoners in the steelers section

Stlrs4Life
01-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Boy, what did I miss?

3 to be 4
01-28-2006, 09:23 AM
Boy, what did I miss?

OH DEAR GOD , NO....................

83-Steelers-43
01-28-2006, 09:52 AM
Boy, what did I miss?

WW3 in the making...............

augustashark
01-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Boy, what did I miss?

3 to be 4 had hardwork bent over the kitchen table and well...........................I leave it at that!

3 to be 4
01-28-2006, 05:13 PM
augustashark, i know you are Gay, but please leave other posters out of your sexual fantasies.

augustashark
01-28-2006, 05:18 PM
augustashark, i know you are Gay, but please leave other posters out of your sexual fantasies.

Will you please email me a pic of yourself?

Thanks buddy!

LambertIsGod58
01-28-2006, 05:20 PM

Boy, I'm glad we've resulted to "I know you are but what am I"?

3 to be 4
01-28-2006, 05:30 PM
ok, to avoid ANOTHER e-beef i wont even respond to the canker sore

83-Steelers-43
01-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Beef, it's what's for dinner................