PDA

View Full Version : I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.

reversenext
01-26-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm from Dayton, Ohio and several other friends and family will be heading out there with me as well. We will be setting up a satellite dish and watching the game with a projector on a couple pieces of drywall. Come by and say hello. Bring Heaters/Grills etc.. Feel free to email me at reversenext@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions or comments!

Stlrs4Life
01-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Make sure there lots will be open first. You can call them at Alco Parking.

clevestinks
01-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Good deal, enjoy the game! We win by 10

Suitanim
01-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Make sure there lots will be open first. You can call them at Alco Parking.

This guy sounds like a good one to have around at draft day! Takes the initiative, has a generator and a Dish!

Dom, this dude is a keeper!

hardwork
01-28-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm from Dayton, Ohio and several other friends and family will be heading out there with me as well. We will be setting up a satellite dish and watching the game with a projector on a couple pieces of drywall. Come by and say hello. Bring Heaters/Grills etc.. Feel free to email me at reversenext@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions or comments!

Now that sounds like a plan. Why would anyone want to sit in their den, by the fireplace, all nice and comfortable, watching the tube, when you can get in your car and drive to a parking lot to watch the game?

I think I'll drive down to the local Walmart parking lot and set up a TV there.

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 08:42 AM
I had to respond here! I looked under " Tailgating" and saw , I will be tailgating at Heinz.... then underneath " HardWork" I was thinking this doesnt look right!

SteelerzGirl
01-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Now that sounds like a plan. Why would anyone want to sit in their den, by the fireplace, all nice and comfortable, watching the tube, when you can get in your car and drive to a parking lot to watch the game?

You could join 3 to be 4 alone in his car behind the CVS in Florence, SC. He's gonna have uncooked hotdogs...(lol). :dang:

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-29-2006, 06:47 PM

I think I'll drive down to the local Walmart parking lot and set up a TV there.I didn't think you'd be watching since the Patsy's aren't playing.

Stlrs4Life
01-30-2006, 09:59 PM

You're a dumb ass.

83-Steelers-43
01-31-2006, 07:44 AM
You're a dumb ass.

Quick, simple and right to the point. Very nice.

reversenext
02-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Due to the fact that Alco Parking refueses to open any lots for tailgating and that also meaning none of them will be plowed, we will have to take our party to the Blue Moose in Parma Ohio. 500+ Steeler fans! Besides I didn't get much of a response as far as anyone joining us so i can't take the chance of digging a hole setting up a Satellite Dish and a tent and a 14ft projection screen and not have at least a couple hundred Steeler Fans around to party with. I will certainly head out during the regular season or playoffs next year.

GO Steelers!!!