PDA

View Full Version : We lost again.....but

Shoes
12-06-2009, 03:14 PM
so did the cheats :chuckle:

Shoes
12-06-2009, 03:19 PM
since when are we the browns? we get off by other teams losing?

I just don't let a game rule my life .....that simple!

fansince'76
12-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I just don't let a game rule my life .....that simple!

Me neither. It's called "perspective."

Nadroj 20
12-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Im not going to let this lost ruin my life but it does hurt, this really sucks

AllD
12-06-2009, 03:25 PM
At least I will have a lot of free time from not watching the playoffs. Will also save a lot of time not blocking out 4 hours every game to watch and be disappointed.

If they showed up to play and still lost I could understand, but what they put on the field today was like a used car lemon.

BB doesn;t throw the end zone pick, we win.

Shoes
12-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Im not going to let this lost ruin my life but it does hurt, this really sucks

.....sure it does, but one can't stay there as I'm sure you know. Time to rebuild :tt02:

GodofGridiron
12-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Troy is the missing ingredient folks..its that simple

Fire Haley
12-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Who gives a crap about the Pats.

Our limp dick defense loses another one.
Where's the pass rush?

steelreserve
12-06-2009, 03:30 PM
That did brighten my day.

Although it takes a lot more spite than that to make up for losing to the Raiders and probably missing the playoffs. Like, it would have to be the Patriots lose, Brady tears both his ACLs, and later his house burns down.

casteeler
12-06-2009, 03:30 PM
the steeler D was horrid .... lost to the raiders ! the raiders

Fire Haley
12-06-2009, 03:35 PM
The lesson learned is our defense is full limpdicks with the game on the line.

Absolutely no pass rush. Lose the game again leading under 2 minutes? - you're fired.

smokin3000gt
12-06-2009, 03:46 PM
since when are we the browns? we get off by other teams losing?

If it's tom brady throwing the game losing interception then hell yes we do.

Fire Haley
12-06-2009, 04:06 PM
The Redskins have perhaps the only worst 4th qtr defense I've seen. They suck almost as bad as LeBeau's bunch.

Atranox
12-06-2009, 04:32 PM
So we're happy about a potential Wild Card team beating a team that currently is leading a division? I honestly don't expect the Dolphins to make the playoffs, as it would require a collapse from most of the other contenders, but we may as well start rooting for them to lose.

xShadyx
12-06-2009, 05:01 PM
At least I will have a lot of free time from not watching the playoffs. Will also save a lot of time not blocking out 4 hours every game to watch and be disappointed.

If they showed up to play and still lost I could understand, but what they put on the field today was like a used car lemon.

BB doesn;t throw the end zone pick, we win.

BB doesn't throw the end zone pick, we win?

Maybe you miss how poorly the secondary played.
Maybe you missed the lack of pass rush.
Maybe you missed the two drives in the 4th qtr. that "BB" that brought us back, only to let our D fail us again.

Yeah, maybe we won't make the playoffs.
That way you can take those 4 hours, brush up on your football skills.
Then take the next week to brush up on your spelling and grammar skills.
You are an idiot.

X-Terminator
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Whoa...gotta throw a penalty flag here. If we're going to bash the noobs who come on here to whine, then the noobs who come here and flame established members get the same treatment.

Noobs. Sheesh. Can we just send them all to internet purgatory?

steeltheone
12-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Troy is the missing ingredient folks..its that simple
Bull Crap..Keep hanging on that excuse if it makes you feel better

Christian Snyder
12-06-2009, 05:51 PM
I was very happy when I seen that the Pats* lost

Bull Crap..Keep hanging on that excuse if it makes you feel better Okay, then Aaron Smith and Troy Polamalu are the missing ingredients... Smith makes our Run D a lot better and Polamalu makes our pass D a lot better... It's simple, we win when these players are healthy and lose when they aren't healthy. IMO

xShadyx
12-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Whoa...gotta throw a penalty flag here. If we're going to bash the noobs who come on here to whine, then the noobs who come here and flame established members get the same treatment.

Noobs. Sheesh. Can we just send them all to internet purgatory?

Penalty flag? I bet you chuckled when you thought of that, didn't you?
The only "penalty flag" I see is dissing another Steelers fan.

Noob?

We aren't playing a video game. Yes I know I have an amazing 2 posts under my belt. Do you know what a noob is define as? A new person coming is new to an idea, game, concept or idea. I am neither of those. I don't normally join forums because I do not have enough time to stay up to date.
I do surf around the forums to see what people say after every game, but rarely during the week. That isn't really a noob.
I have had the Internet long enough to make a living off of it by working 4 hours a day. That's not a noob either.
I have also been watching the Steelers since I was in diapers. Check that off the noob list as well.

Quit bashing "noobs" for coming on here. By all means bash anyone who comes on here and complains (but yet you are doing the same thing and so am I). You were a noob once. Fact is, I will probably stay a noob because it will be a long time before I get over 50 posts.

Fact is, grow up. You must of been one of those kids in school who picked on the new kids because you were pissed off you wet the bed every night.

lewey72
12-06-2009, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=Christian Snyder;721206]I was very happy when I seen that the Pats* lost

Okay, then Aaron Smith and Troy Polamalu are the missing ingredients... Smith makes our Run D a lot better and Polamalu makes our pass D a lot better... It's simple, we win when these players are healthy and lose when they aren't healthy. IMO[/QUOTE

I could not agree more, however you need a few to step up and Mr Gay and #29 an 27 are horrible

stb_steeler
12-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Bull Crap..Keep hanging on that excuse if it makes you feel better

Like i said in many post before, one guy dont make the whole team. Yes Troy is a game changer but, we are playing teams that shouldnt require that one person to win the game for us. This team is playing the opposite of last year, then it was the offense, now this year its the defense.

Christian Snyder
12-06-2009, 07:03 PM
I could not agree more, however you need a few to step up and Mr Gay and #29 an 27 are horrible
I only have 1 thing to say about Gay... he absolutely sucks! Nuff' said

lewey72
12-06-2009, 07:05 PM
dylan says hi

X-Terminator
12-06-2009, 08:09 PM

Which, of course, you did in your very first post, which I will quote once again in case you had selective memory:

Maybe you miss how poorly the secondary played.
Maybe you missed the lack of pass rush.
Maybe you missed the two drives in the 4th qtr. that "BB" that brought us back, only to let our D fail us again.

You are an idiot.

The end.

Noob.

SteelC7
12-06-2009, 08:56 PM
ya this loss hurts, but luckily im a huge laker fan and theyre doin great rite now, im very upset and disappointed with the steelers, cant wait to see who gets fired and who we draft, looks like well have a good draft pick

steelbad@50
12-06-2009, 09:52 PM
ya this loss hurts, but luckily im a huge laker fan and theyre doin great rite now, im very upset and disappointed with the steelers, cant wait to see who gets fired and who we draft, looks like well have a good draft pickCorrect me if I'm wrong but I think Snoop is a big time Steeler fan as well as a Laker fan:scratchchin:

xShadyx
12-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Which, of course, you did in your very first post, which I will quote once again in case you had selective memory:

The end.

Noob.

Thats what I was talking about... obviously you can't understand things.
Still wetting the bed? Poor soul...

http://www.idiaper.com/

Indo
12-08-2009, 10:22 AM

You are an idiot.

Penalty flag? I bet you chuckled when you thought of that, didn't you?

Noob?

We aren't playing a video game. Yes I know I have an amazing 2 posts under my belt. Do you know what a noob is define as? A new person coming is new to an idea, game, concept or idea. I am neither of those. I don't normally join forums because I do not have enough time to stay up to date.
I do surf around the forums to see what people say after every game, but rarely during the week. That isn't really a noob.
I have had the Internet long enough to make a living off of it by working 4 hours a day. That's not a noob either.
I have also been watching the Steelers since I was in diapers. Check that off the noob list as well.

Fact is, grow up. You must of been one of those kids in school who picked on the new kids because you were pissed off you wet the bed every night.

WOW.
You come on here and call someone an idiot. And you have the audacity to tell that person to brush up on their spelling and grammar? Even when your own post is full of spelling and grammar errors? It's laughable. And when someone takes you to task for it ---the penalty flag---you also insult that person? Unbelievable.

Fact is, you are a noob to this message board. Doesn't matter how many boards you frequent; doesn't matter what kind of an internet guru you are; doesn't matter how much money you make working on the internet for 4 hours a day.

First of all--
To start calling people idiots when you have not established yourself as a respected member of this board is simply juvenile. It's one thing to disagree with another post, but do it with some class. Being a classless a$$ will always be met with penalty flags...and if it continues, it is generally met with being banned.

And, yes, talking spelling and grammar smack to others when your own posts are full of spelling and grammar errors---you can figure out where---is just an indication that your'e a first-class douche...

markymarc
12-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Unfortunately the Cheatriots can still win their division.