PDA

View Full Version : Can all the stupid threads be merged into one?

Nighthawk
12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Seriously, we don't need 30 different threads about: steelers should tank for rest of season, steelers defense sucks, steelers secondary sucks, fire bruce arians, fire mike tomlin, bench big ben, we suck, oh we suck some more...

Some of those threads aren't posted yet, but I'm sure they will be...
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

tony hipchest
12-06-2009, 04:20 PM
while i agree... the simple answer is "no".

(have you not seen the political forum?)

MattsMe
12-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Couldn't agree more.

I'm guessing the over/under on stupid pointless redundant annoying threads today is about 20.

The only good news is most of the people posting them will be hopping off the bandwagon shortly.

BradfordTheGreat
12-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Couldn't agree more.

I'm guessing the over/under on stupid pointless redundant annoying threads today is about 20.

The only good news is most of the people posting them will be hopping off the bandwagon shortly.

I'll take 20 bucks on the over

:tt02:

Nighthawk
12-06-2009, 04:23 PM
One can only hope - I hear the other black and gold team is doing pretty well..

Shoes
12-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Couldn't agree more.

.....and the posters probably have a combined age of 13.

fansince'76
12-06-2009, 04:24 PM
while i agree... the simple answer is "no".

(have you not seen the political forum?)

Funny, never saw you offering to step up and take the job when it was open.

SteelerEmpire
12-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Relax.... everyone's favorite team just fell off for the 09' season.... let them vent their frustrations...

tony hipchest
12-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Funny, never saw you offering to step up and take the job when it was open.what does that have to do with a request to merge stupid steeler threads, and the precedent that has been set of not merging stupid, redundant political threads? :coffee:

(i have no problem with you making it personal if it makes you feel better, though)

it is, what it is. :popcorn:

HometownGal
12-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Relax.... everyone's favorite team just fell off for the 09' season.... let them vent their frustrations...

I'm absolutely LOVIN IT!!! :applaudit: Now we all will see who the TRUE FANS are! :banana: :tt02: