PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Hot Shower

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I recommend everyone go take a nice hot shower to calm their nerves and wash off any filthy feeling they may have after watching us lose another game by 3 points.

5 of 6 losses by 3 points. Gross feeling.

but alas...a nice hot shower makes the soul feel all warm and fuzzy.

It is what it is folks. Nothing drastic will be done until after the season...and the season is not over yet.

we may be one step closer to dusting off the golf clubs...but not yet. Not according to the math anyway.

So go shower, you'll all feel better.

OneForTheToe
12-06-2009, 03:25 PM
I recommend everyone go take a nice hot shower to calm their nerves and wash off any filthy feeling they may have after watching us lose another game by 3 points.

It is what it is folks. Nothing drastic will be done until after the season...and the season is not over yet.

we may be one step closer to dusting off the golf clubs...but not yet. Not according to the math anyway.

Can that shower be in JD and coke?

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Can that shower be in JD and coke?

Sure, if that'll help get the dirt off and make ya smile.

Seriously...whatever...after watching this team lose LIVE at Kansas City, nothing surprises me. Nothing at all.

Our D gave up another long drive late, or O turned over the ball in the redzone and failed to get any points on a number of occassions when deep in Oakland territory...those things lose you games. That's the deal.

plenewken
12-06-2009, 03:27 PM
I could give 2 sh*ts if we lose by 3 pts or 30. We can't win against KC and Oakland? We are not playoff material at this point, period.
Without Polamalu, we have no secondary. Every team knows it and everyone team takes advantage of it.

BlastFurnace
12-06-2009, 03:28 PM
I would say to take a nice big dump....but the Steelers already did that.

Burghfan58
12-06-2009, 03:35 PM
I could give 2 sh*ts if we lose by 3 pts or 30. We can't win against KC and Oakland? We are not playoff material at this point, period.
Without Polamalu, we have no secondary. Every team knows it and everyone team takes advantage of it.

Be careful. The mods will cut you off because you said something negative, even though it's factual. Let's all be happy!:thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Oh its clear, we are not the same defense at all without Troy P, that is a big flashing sign of The Obvious.

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm dissapointed in the pressure up front on passing downs as well, but whatever...it takes a team to win and and entire team to lose...the entire team eats this one.

Carolina Steelers
12-06-2009, 03:41 PM
I never would have guessed that the Raiders would go 88 yds for a TD I still kept the faith with the Steelers defense but not know more.

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 03:41 PM

I have a couple other things that need taken care of before a shower... opening that bottle of tequila, cuttin' some lemons and downing at least 4 shots in a row. That'll take the sting off.

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm dissapointed in the pressure up front on passing downs as well, but whatever...it takes a team to win and and entire team to lose...the entire team eats this one.

Agreed...offense leaves 18 points on the field in the first half and defense lets up 21 points in the 4th quarter to blow 3 leads....at least special teams is all shored up I guess lol.

Texasteel
12-06-2009, 03:46 PM
I have a couple other things that need taken care of before a shower... opening that bottle of tequila, cuttin' some lemons and downing at least 4 shots in a row. That'll take the sting off.

I got one already open mom.

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 03:58 PM
I got one already open mom.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :beerfunnel: :alcoholic

:alcohol:

tony hipchest
12-06-2009, 04:11 PM
if it makes anyone feel better atleast the KC Chiefs have been absolutely owned and shredded by two 8-8 teams from last year, since owning the superbowl champs.:noidea:

:banging:

*requests a tequila body shot*

MACH1
12-06-2009, 04:41 PM
if it makes anyone feel better atleast the KC Chiefs have been absolutely owned and shredded by two 8-8 teams from last year, since owning the superbowl champs.:noidea:

:banging:

*requests a tequila body shot*

Your not helping. :chuckle:

Here's that shot. :drink:

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2009, 04:48 PM
a shower ? but thats in the bathroom ...there's razor blades in the bathroom....:sadpace:

Texasteel
12-06-2009, 04:51 PM
a shower ? but thats in the bathroom ...there's razor blades in the bathroom....:sadpace:

Don't go to the shower alone then MOP. That should cheer you up.:wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Don't go to the shower alone then MOP. That should cheer you up.:wink02:
yeah...i'm gonna wait till steelcitymom does her shots, then invite her ....:wink02:

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 05:08 PM
yeah...i'm gonna wait till steelcitymom does her shots, then invite her ....:wink02:

LOL...shots have long since been done MOP, round 2 coming in a few hours after I eat something. Tomorrow morning promises to not be a pretty one....tequila is so good. :alcoholic

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2009, 05:13 PM
LOL...shots have long since been done MOP, round 2 coming in a few hours after I eat something. Tomorrow morning promises to not be a pretty one....tequila is so good. :alcoholic
well then...my shower or yours ? :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 05:19 PM
well then...my shower or yours ? :chuckle:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-cat-shower-naked-man.jpg

Hehehe

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 05:26 PM
I haven't felt clean since we lost to Cinci in September.

stb_steeler
12-06-2009, 05:32 PM
I would say to take a nice big dump....but the Steelers already did that.

No reason both cant do it......:coffee:

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2009, 05:40 PM
I haven't felt clean since we lost to Cinci in September.

I recommend Arm and Hammer scrubbing bubbles...just bath in it...takes off a few layers of skin...but it doesn't hurt as bad as these losses do.

Godfather
12-06-2009, 06:53 PM
The sad thing about this season is we have a Wizard of Oz defense--no brains, no heart, and no courage.

The one thing we could always count on in the past was that our defense would close the door. This year is the first time I've never felt comfortable with a lead no matter how big it was...when Ward caught the go-ahead touchdown I was worried about how much time we left on the clock.

If we have to score a go-ahead touchdown late on Thursday, I hope Tomlin tells the offense to kneel inside the one and burn clock. That would send a message to the defense.

beSteelmyheart
12-06-2009, 07:00 PM
"when Ward caught the go-ahead touchdown I was worried about how much time we left on the clock."
I wasn't too crazy about that, either, wish they would have stretched it out a little more & killed time before making a TD but oh well.

tony hipchest
12-06-2009, 08:22 PM
The sad thing about this season is we have a Wizard of Oz defense--no brains, no heart, and no courage.

...no samsons hair?

when i take a hot shower, i think i will use some "head n shoulders".

Your not helping. :chuckle:

Here's that shot. :drink:

:uhh: thanks.

but a body shot from you better not involve any hair. :chuckle:

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 08:25 PM
"when Ward caught the go-ahead touchdown I was worried about how much time we left on the clock."
I wasn't too crazy about that, either, wish they would have stretched it out a little more & killed time before making a TD but oh well.

Crazy little me........but I turned to my hubby said, "they did that too fast and there's too much time left on the clock and our D is on vacation."

What do I know? :coffee:

Dino 6 Rings
12-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Anyone feel better this morning?

SteelCityMom
12-07-2009, 10:30 AM

Ugggghhhh....

stlrtruck
12-07-2009, 11:44 AM

As matter of fact, I do. But then again I got to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra last night, had a good cardio workout at 6 this morning and a burning 45 min core exercise during my lunch break.

We've got 3 days to prepare for the browns and I can only hope that Tomlin's version of Hell does not include a last minute loss to the clowns!