PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings: Steelers 28th Best Team in NFL

Hayeksheroes
12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
I thought the Steelers played their best game against Denver. Their worst game was against the Raiders, followed by the Chiefs, Chicago and then Bengals.

It is clear that the Steelers peaked too early in the season. Tomlin has not been able to turn things around. I suspect like the Tiger Woods affair, there is something else going on. It just does not make sense.

There are only a few teams playing worse than the Steelers,
32. St. Louis
31. Cleveland
30. Detroit
29. Tampa Bay
28. Pittsburgh

I am not sure the Steelers could beat any of the other 4 right now. We'll see on Thursday.

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 05:58 PM
I've not seen the Steelers peak at all...unless you count the 2nd half of the Denver game as their peak. :hunch:

Hayeksheroes
12-06-2009, 06:02 PM
I've not seen the Steelers peak at all...unless you count the 2nd half of the Denver game as their peak. :hunch:

I thought the Steelers were going to the Superbowl after that game. Denver came in with the best defense in the NFL. The Steelers took them apart. Then the Steelers collapsed. Why?

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2009, 06:05 PM
how many of these moronic threads are you gonna start ? can't you do all your whining in one thread ? better yet, another board ? where was you doing all your pissing and moaning prior to today ? did another board get sick of ya and give ya the boot ? that'd be my guess...

Steeler
12-06-2009, 06:07 PM
I'd say that the power rankings are correct. The Steelers can't beat the crappy teams and that has to come down to coaching. It all starts at the top. I simply canít accept that this is the Steelers. I know you can't win the SB every year but this season is plan old embarrassing!

Carolina Steelers
12-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Hope we beat the Browns or well slip down a few more notches

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 06:30 PM
I thought the Steelers were going to the Superbowl after that game. Denver came in with the best defense in the NFL. The Steelers took them apart. Then the Steelers collapsed. Why?

Oh wow...you were thinking SB in week 7? No wonder you're so disappointed lol.

Hayeksheroes
12-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Oh wow...you were thinking SB in week 7? No wonder you're so disappointed lol.

Yes, I believe the Steelers have the talent to repeat. The offense line is much improved. The running game is much improved. The receivers with Wallace, nice surprise, are much improved.

The Defense and mental lapses have sealed the season for the Steelers.

:tt04: