PDA

View Full Version : 4th Qtr Meltdown

Pdiddy
12-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Yet again the Steelers D went to sleep in the 4th Quarter and once again, they cost me $$
I used to bet against the Steelers all the time the last few years and it cost me big. So this year I decided I would put my emotions aside and go with the Steelers if I thought they were the obvious favorites. Needless to say, the last 4 games have not been kind to me.

Anyway, I am sure most of you will be happy to know I am not planning on returning any time soon. You all are barely relevant in the playoff hunt now, so my reason for being here - (smack talk and debate with a division challenger) is quickly fading. (I really hope you all make the playoffs though - so Good Luck!)

Peace

ps - Who Dey!

SteelCityMom
12-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Sure thing! Glad you keep losing money cause of the Steelers (if you're dumb enough to lay down money for betting on sports, you deserve to lose it...and often) and see you in 6 years when the Bengals are relevant again!

SteelersMongol
12-06-2009, 08:05 PM
DO NOT bet on anything ever. It will do U no good.

NEPAsteeler
12-06-2009, 08:06 PM
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. :noidea:

revefsreleets
12-07-2009, 07:39 AM
As a fan of a team that has experienced as much winning as any in the NFL, I can assure you that your disappointment will be far worse than ours this year.

The Bengals are not going very far in the playoffs. You'll learn that it's better just not to go at all, than to go and get knocked out, especially early.

fansince'76
12-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Anyway, I am sure most of you will be happy to know I am not planning on returning any time soon.

Got that right. :coffee: