PDA

View Full Version : season is not over

mwittman5
12-06-2009, 07:37 PM
like many others have said, 10-6 gets you in. Some smart posters have already broken down the other wild card teams schedules about how almost all of them will do no better than 9-7. The team is definately on the ropes but I am confident that somehow and some way this team will win out and get that final wild card spot. the guys are simply underachieving, theres no way you go from the champs to having to fight your way into the playoffs in 1 season. Let everybody make fun of the steelers, this team will fight back and make the playoffs. That said I'd like to call out the Defense

Is that all you got?!?! :mad:

steelerchad
12-06-2009, 07:52 PM
I would have agreed with you before this loss. I felt like we should have won 4 of our last 5 and got in at 10-6. Problem is we lost our easiest remaining game. Yes, I believe this was easier than Cleveland because it was at home and not a division game. I want to believe this team can run the table, but they've shown no evidence that they're capable of that. There is no margin for error. 1 kickoff return for a TD could end our season now and that's likely to happen with this team.

Injuries have doomed us. We are an average team without Troy and A. Smith on D. Nobody all year has beaten us. Every game, we've shot ourselves in the foot. This team has yet to play a complete game and has shown it is incapable of closing out a team with a lead in the 4th.

mwittman5
12-06-2009, 07:56 PM
I would have agreed with you before this loss. I felt like we should have won 4 of our last 5 and got in at 10-6. Problem is we lost our easiest remaining game. Yes, I believe this was easier than Cleveland because it was at home and not a division game. I want to believe this team can run the table, but they've shown no evidence that they're capable of that. There is no margin for error. 1 kickoff return for a TD could end our season now and that's likely to happen with this team.

Injuries have doomed us. We are an average team without Troy and A. Smith on D. Nobody all year has beaten us. Every game, we've shot ourselves in the foot. This team has yet to play a complete game and has shown it is incapable of closing out a team with a lead in the 4th.

don't blame you for thinking that but the team knows they can't lose any games left now, I think thursday and hope that you see 60 minutes of smashmouth football

The_WARDen
12-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Yes it is...this team right now cannot win 4 in a row.

BlastFurnace
12-06-2009, 08:02 PM
It would not surprise me if the Browns beat us....and I won't even be upset if they do. I've accepted what this team is. It's not a team capable of winning anything significant.