PDA

View Full Version : darrell jackson to receive gift in mail?

tony hipchest
01-26-2006, 06:33 PM
#24 ike taylor, who is in a contract year and most noted for shutting down (and shutting up) bengals wr chad johnson, has decided to take a page out of johnsons book. appearantly he will be sending a tub of CRISCO to sb XL opponent darrell jackson, next week via fed ex. ike stated "i was gonna have fred-ex deliver it but i was afraid he might drop it":sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

(not real people i just made this up)

---in the voice of bart simpson "lighten up dude!" isnt that what he says in them BUTTERFINGERS commercials?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tony hipchest
01-27-2006, 02:17 PM
*crickets chirping*

wow! tuff crowd.

lol

Stlrs4Life
01-28-2006, 08:12 AM
It is funny though. Crisco or Vaseline would work!

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 11:38 AM
#24 ike taylor, who is in a contract year and most noted for shutting down (and shutting up) bengals wr chad johnson, has decided to take a page out of johnsons book. appearantly he will be sending a tub of CRISCO to sb XL opponent darrell jackson, next week via fed ex. ike stated "i was gonna have fred-ex deliver it but i was afraid he might drop it":sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

(not real people i just made this up)

---in the voice of bart simpson "lighten up dude!" isnt that what he says in them BUTTERFINGERS commercials?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
At first I was thinking, is Ike that stupid