PDA

View Full Version : It's Groundhog Day

steelerchad
12-06-2009, 09:12 PM
It's like I'm living the same nightmare over and over every week. This team continues to lose in the same fashion time and time again. Get a lead and can't hold it due to monumental defensive collapses in the 4th. It doesn't matter how many times we scored today. If there was time on the clock Oakland was going to score.
What's amazing is that it was TD's every time. We had a 4 point lead and they just move the length of the field each and every time with the game on the line. We couldn't even get them to a 4th down.

All that being said, this team has yet to truly get beat. The worst beating we've taken was a fairly even game statistically that we lost to the Bengals 18-12 with the Bengals getting a TD on a kickoff return. To lose 6 games the way we have this season is unbelievable.

I'll be in this to the end though. I've seen this team do it too many times to give up on them now. They always seem to play best with backs against the wall.

Would someone please let them know the backs are pressed firmly against the wall now so they can start playing.

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 09:20 PM
It's like I'm living the same nightmare over and over every week. This team continues to lose in the same fashion time and time again. Get a lead and can't hold it due to monumental defensive collapses in the 4th. It doesn't matter how many times we scored today. If there was time on the clock Oakland was going to score.
What's amazing is that it was TD's every time. We had a 4 point lead and they just move the length of the field each and every time with the game on the line. We couldn't even get them to a 4th down.

All that being said, this team has yet to truly get beat. The worst beating we've taken was a fairly even game statistically that we lost to the Bengals 18-12 with the Bengals getting a TD on a kickoff return. To lose 6 games the way we have this season is unbelievable.

Thanks for the chuckle. (about Groundhogs Day, that is) You can't imagine what a season like this feels like when I go to work and have to watch the glee on the Bengals fans faces.

Hubby went to Krogers tonight wearing his Lambert jersey. Some fat bitch got in his face and laughed. She said, "you're team lost again. That's what you get for taking out Carson's knee."

I guess God punished us by only letting us win 2 Superbowls since then. :hunch: