PDA

View Full Version : c'mon people.

onefortheotherhand
12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
i live in michigan and im surrounded by lions fans.

their team hasnt had a winning season in got knows how long and guess how many rings they have? zip. but they just look forward to the next game and dont dwell on the losses

steelers fans have 6 rings to cherish, a plethora of great players, and a consistantly winning team.

i almost quit this board because people act like teenage girls after break-ups when the steelers loose. I mean, granted they should have won every game this season but they did'nt so suck it up, stop acting like the world is ending.

I'm sorry that this is a mean post, and i know im gonna get flamed for this but this isn't too everyone on the board.. i mean some people keep a (mostly) level head like HTG or tony hipchest :noidea:

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 10:49 PM
No offense, but I think the fans of the defending superbowl champs ( and winner of 2 in 4 years) have a little higher expectations than those of the worst team in the league last year. They had nowhere to go but up.

Just sayin'.

Steeler
12-06-2009, 10:50 PM
You made a mean post. That's it your banned.

What should people do, be happy the team lost to KC and OAK because we won a SB last year. No I don't like it when they lose and others don't also. Let us vent!! We beat MIN, SD and DEN but lose to shitty teams?? Coaching is what that comes down to.

WIKDCUT
12-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I gotta agree. Steelers fans have higher expectations then Lions fans or Browns fans. It's not that we are spoiled, we just have a great team with great ownership and great coaching.

When we beat teams like Min, Den, and San Diego we expect to, even if we're the under dogs. When we play teams like Cle, Det, KC or Oak, we expect to dominate.

When that happens we have a hard time understanding HOW it happens. Losing to a good team is sort of acceptable if we were out-played, but to lose to a couple of hack teams after leading in the 4th quarter and giving up big plays against the vaunted Steeler D, it's hard to cope with.

This team just looks out of sync this year. I don't know what it is but they can't seem to put it all together in a game.

steelbad@50
12-06-2009, 10:59 PM
i live in michigan and im surrounded by lions fans.

their team hasnt had a winning season in got knows how long and guess how many rings they have? zip. but they just look forward to the next game and dont dwell on the losses

steelers fans have 6 rings to cherish, a plethora of great players, and a consistantly winning team.

i almost quit this board because people act like teenage girls after break-ups when the steelers loose. I mean, granted they should have won every game this season but they did'nt so suck it up, stop acting like the world is ending.

I'm sorry that this is a mean post, and i know im gonna get flamed for this but this isn't too everyone on the board.. i mean some people keep a (mostly) level head like HTG or tony hipchest :noidea: LMAO, You call this post mean? Apparently you have not read some of the posts on here. If anything your post makes me feel better now then I did a few hours ago. THANKS:drink: