PDA

View Full Version : What some Seachickens fans are saying...

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Worth posting, if for no other reason than the comic relief...

"First off congratulations on pulling one of the biggest flukes of my life. Somehow your lame ass team has made the superbowl. Normally I would be pissed beyond words, but luckily my seahawks are on there way to Detroit, and the steel curtain is going to be ripped down with Ben still in the shower, exposing his small little peter to the entire world.

Steelers, you will lose to us, and lose badly. The only fear I have of the game is how much coverage Bettis and his lame ass family are going to get while I try and enjoy the freakin superbowl.

Let's face it, we all know that if it weren't for Kimo Van Cheapshot the Bengals would be playing us, and deservedly so. Alas, it will be fun kickin the yellow and black out of you fools. Enjoy the game, hope you have plenty of beer ready."

"Now this superbowl is looking to be a great game. Are teams are alike in alot of ways, while we are not alike in alot of ways. In my opinon are offense is where we have the edge. We can hurt you some many ways its stupid. And being that we are the most balanced team in the nfl thats hard to defend, pomalu and his boys got there work cut out for them. Dont think for a second that the best offensive line in the NFL is going to miss blocking assingment's like they did in denver. And when it comes to defense, last sunday we did (greatly) what the best D in the NFL couldnt do. And thats stop Steve Smith and the carolina offense. In my opinon we are the better team but it can definatly go either way. Another edge in my opinon the hawks got is coaching. Now Labeau vs Holmgren is gonna be a masterfull chess match all day, when it comes to Cowher vs Ray Rhodes...well, cowher < Rhodes

Iam sure almost everyone in here is going to dissagree with me but what do you steelers fans
honestly think about the hawks, do you guys just put them off like alot of america has all year? Because ill tell you right now that would be a huge mistake"

SteelCityMan786
01-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Wow these Seachickens are dumbass extrodinaires.

DIESELMAN
01-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Wow these Seachickens are dumbass extrodinaires.

You got that right.......If the Steelers are a fluke to be in the DANCE and they are such a lame ass team then how is this going to be a great game(he did say we was going to lose and lose bad) just like a seachicken fan to have doubts huh?....LET IT BE KNOWN THAT IF YOU COME TO THE BF.......YOU COME HARD OR DON'T COME AT ALL!!!!!...:helmet:

Prosdo
01-27-2006, 02:23 AM
Whew... the person who wrote that has issues

RoethlisBURGHer
01-27-2006, 02:08 PM
And when they see the Black & Cold confetti all over the field,they will dive head first into Pudget Sound with bricks tied to thier ankles...and nobody will shed a tear because and a world without idiots is a better world overall.

steelrr23
01-27-2006, 03:42 PM
first off, when your a quarterback and in the pocket for as long as palmer was and you got 300lb linemen coming at you, i would think you would want to move as soon as you throw the ball, especially when you know they are coming. Kimo Van Cheapshot- give me a break! the bungholes were going to lose with or without the "great" carson palmer. hell, the steelers beat the living snot out of nfls "golden boy" payton manning. second off, the seachickens arn't even in the same class as pittsburgh. and for their defense, i couldn't name a single player on that defense(unless levon kirkland still plays for them), and i usually can name some players on every team in the nfl. whereas, pittsburgh has quite a few namebrand players, not only on offense, but on defense as well. as for balance, indy and denver were also well balanced teams as well and look what happend to them. after the steelers shut down alexander and whoever your number 1 receiver is(darrel jackson i think), who else is there to go to? with the steelers, you got the bus, willie parker, hines ward, randel el, cedrick wilson or heath miller, take your pick. i wonder if matt hasselbeck will predict a win next week like he did against the packers in overtime last year or couple years ago. talk about overconfident then. like i said before, pittsburgh is a smash football team and seattle is just a football team with no identity. my score prediction is the mighty steelers 30- the seachickens 13(and that's being generous)

smashmouth
01-27-2006, 03:52 PM
That about sums it up! Good Job!

SteelCityMan786
01-27-2006, 03:55 PM
The guy who wrote this has ADHD. And Has Brain Cancer.

steelrr23
01-27-2006, 03:57 PM
oh i forgot to add this. my nephew made this up. why didn't the seahawk cross the road? because he didn't want to get hit by the "bus". i thought it was pretty good for a 10 year old steeler fan. go steelers

dmewalt
01-27-2006, 08:32 PM
I wonder if Mike Rowe from that show "Dirty Jobs" would do a special Super Bowl show for the Discovery Channel. Yeah, it would be about how a Steeler player squeezes the S**t out of a Seachicken. (OOh, that's a dirty job, but we've gotta do it) I wonder what does come out of them when you hit a Seachicken, foamy latte?
Keep on wearin your rain coats and poppin that prozac (I heard that's automatically added to the water in Seattle, you know to keep reality at bay)

It's all fun and good, don't cry little Seachicken.

SteelersGal17
01-27-2006, 08:49 PM
i guess that they are just too afraid of us....and I'm still sick and tired of hearing that we just won those games off of luck......some Cinn. fans are still hating us cause what happened in the Wild Card game......

Milkman
01-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Luck had nothing to do with how the Steelers won each of their playoff games.

All the Steeler haters just need to worry about their own teams because this is the year the Steelers win :sign08:

Hawk Believer
01-28-2006, 01:44 AM
the seachickens arn't even in the same class as pittsburgh. and for their defense, i couldn't name a single player on that defense(unless levon kirkland still plays for them), and i usually can name some players on every team in the nfl. whereas, pittsburgh has quite a few namebrand players, not only on offense, but on defense as well. as for balance, indy and denver were also well balanced teams as well and look what happend to them. after the steelers shut down alexander and whoever your number 1 receiver is(darrel jackson i think), who else is there to go to?

Who else is there to go too? Lets see. Engram, Jurevicius, Stevens, Wallace, and Hackett, to name a few of the options. Strong and Morris as well. Plus look for a catch or two by Trufant, Manuel, Dyson or Tatupu. :excited:

Don't know em? Fine be me. You'll hear their names enough next Sunday. Maybe then they will be "namebrand" like all your squealers. :dang:

Does anyone else see the irony of responding to a thread complaining about knucklehead inflamatory trolling by alleged Seahawk fans with equally ludricrous vitriol?

I think the match up between the Hawk's offense and the Steeler's defense has the potential to make for a classic Superbowl. I have heard respectable football minds say that if Cowhers wants to shut down Alexander or a certain passer, his boys can easily do that. So Hasslebeck and the line will have to adjust to what's being done. I think our Hawks our up to the challenge. Can't wait to see.

CantStop85
01-28-2006, 10:23 PM
first off, when your a quarterback and in the pocket for as long as palmer was and you got 300lb linemen coming at you, i would think you would want to move as soon as you throw the ball, especially when you know they are coming. Kimo Van Cheapshot- give me a break! the bungholes were going to lose with or without the "great" carson palmer. hell, the steelers beat the living snot out of nfls "golden boy" payton manning. second off, the seachickens arn't even in the same class as pittsburgh. and for their defense, i couldn't name a single player on that defense(unless levon kirkland still plays for them), and i usually can name some players on every team in the nfl. whereas, pittsburgh has quite a few namebrand players, not only on offense, but on defense as well. as for balance, indy and denver were also well balanced teams as well and look what happend to them. after the steelers shut down alexander and whoever your number 1 receiver is(darrel jackson i think), who else is there to go to? with the steelers, you got the bus, willie parker, hines ward, randel el, cedrick wilson or heath miller, take your pick. i wonder if matt hasselbeck will predict a win next week like he did against the packers in overtime last year or couple years ago. talk about overconfident then. like i said before, pittsburgh is a smash football team and seattle is just a football team with no identity. my score prediction is the mighty steelers 30- the seachickens 13(and that's being generous)
First off, paragraphs are good for you.

Second off, if you can't name a single player on Seattle's defense, that tells me that you don't watch a lot of football. Tatupu, Wistrom, Trufant, Hamlin...you couldn't even think of those?

Third, your smack would be a lot more efficient if you actually knew what you were talking about. "whoever your number 1 receiver is (darrel jackson i think)" How about you take a glance at an online depth chart or something next time? Having to say "I think" in your posts really weakens your credibility.

augustashark
01-29-2006, 12:53 AM
First off, paragraphs are good for you.

Second off, if you can't name a single player on Seattle's defense, that tells me that you don't watch a lot of football. Tatupu, Wistrom, Trufant, Hamlin...you couldn't even think of those?

Third, your smack would be a lot more efficient if you actually knew what you were talking about. "whoever your number 1 receiver is (darrel jackson i think)" How about you take a glance at an online depth chart or something next time? Having to say "I think" in your posts really weakens your credibility.

You being a Bengals fan weakens your credibility!:sofunny:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-29-2006, 01:08 AM
I cant believe these actually have the balls to write this kinda stuff ! Gimme a break!

steelrr23
01-29-2006, 08:27 AM
hey cantstop85, i think you need to change your call sign because i know number 24 of the steelers did a spectacular job of STOPPING ol chad. no touchdowns in three meetings this year, that says allot for our new cover corner. when i said "i think" in that post, i was being insulting, i know i know more seahawk players than you, and i don't need to look it up on the internet or rosters in magazines. i THINK you need to worry more about your loser ass team the bungholes than my credibility. i heard chad might want a need contract$$$$$$$$$$. wow, another T.O. in the making. now enough about the want-a-bes, let's talk about the will-bes, the steelers beating the living crap, as it has been put, out of the seachickens and winning one for the thumb. now back to the seachickens. the last couple years they have been plagued with players that drop passes. i'm sure nothing will change in the superbowl. not to take anything away from shaun alexander, but he will not go over 100 yards in the big game. that's ok though, the steelers stopped rudi johnson, edge james, mike anderson and tatum bell, so he'll be in good company. Engram and Jurevicius? how many teams didn't want them before seattle? i think the steelers will put their 4th an 5th corners on them with no problem. enough said, let the ass whooping(of the seahawks) begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 08:36 AM
Those quotes are terrible! Lame, lucky, ???? Whatever! I guess you can`t blame all fans for the disrespect of a few! AFC NFC it takes a hell of a team to make it this far!

SteelerzGirl
01-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Whew... the person who wrote that has issues

Uh-huh... AND bad spelling and grammar. Geesh... :dang: LOL

blackngoldbaby
01-29-2006, 08:17 PM
u know i think those sea chicken fans dont know what and the heck there talkin about:blah: all they do is just get on here and just run there mouth well heres 2 all the sea chicken fans out there SAY THAT STUFF 2 SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES! ULL BE THE ONES CRYIN WHEN THE BUS AND THE REST OF THE BLACK IN GOLD SQUASHES U CHICKENS AND THE BLACK IN GOLD WILL BE FLYIN EVERYWHERE IN THE END SO PLEASE IM TELLIN U NOW DONT GET UR HOPES UP!! BEWARE! my prediction:the STEELERS 30 seasquacks 10 seeya there sea hawks!:rolleyes:

blackngoldbaby
01-29-2006, 08:46 PM
none of these sea chicken fans know what there talkin about all they do is get on here and run there mouth:blah: well heres 2 all the sea chickens out there:ULL BE THE ONES CRYIN :crying01: WHEN THE BUS AND ALL THE REST OF THE STEELERS RUN OVER YA! UL BE DEAD CHICKENS THEN ITLL BE ALL BLACK N GOLD IN THE END! THE BLACK N GOLD CONFETTI WILL BE FLOATIN ALL OVER THE PLACE!SO HOPE YAS HAVE SOME FUN LOL SOOOOO BEWARE! CHICKENS, WILL BE WAITING! IN DETROIT:rolleyes: :sign10: :tt: :sign01:

SteelCityMan786
01-29-2006, 08:54 PM
I see Some Black And Gold Confetti Flying for a Steelers Win.

blackngoldbaby
01-29-2006, 09:00 PM
hey this is blackngoldbaby im new 2 this forum and i was wondering where do u get the steeler pics that yall have on ur posts?:bouncy:

CantStop85
01-30-2006, 08:35 PM
hey cantstop85, i think you need to change your call sign because i know number 24 of the steelers did a spectacular job of STOPPING ol chad. no touchdowns in three meetings this year, that says allot for our new cover corner. when i said "i think" in that post, i was being insulting, i know i know more seahawk players than you, and i don't need to look it up on the internet or rosters in magazines. i THINK you need to worry more about your loser ass team the bungholes than my credibility. i heard chad might want a need contract$$$$$$$$$$. wow, another T.O. in the making. now enough about the want-a-bes, let's talk about the will-bes, the steelers beating the living crap, as it has been put, out of the seachickens and winning one for the thumb. now back to the seachickens. the last couple years they have been plagued with players that drop passes. i'm sure nothing will change in the superbowl. not to take anything away from shaun alexander, but he will not go over 100 yards in the big game. that's ok though, the steelers stopped rudi johnson, edge james, mike anderson and tatum bell, so he'll be in good company. Engram and Jurevicius? how many teams didn't want them before seattle? i think the steelers will put their 4th an 5th corners on them with no problem. enough said, let the ass whooping(of the seahawks) begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are the shift and enter keys broken on your keyboard? I would hope so.

seahawksfan
01-31-2006, 02:29 AM
u know i think those sea chicken fans dont know what and the heck there talkin about:blah: all they do is just get on here and just run there mouth well heres 2 all the sea chicken fans out there SAY THAT STUFF 2 SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES! ULL BE THE ONES CRYIN WHEN THE BUS AND THE REST OF THE BLACK IN GOLD SQUASHES U CHICKENS AND THE BLACK IN GOLD WILL BE FLYIN EVERYWHERE IN THE END SO PLEASE IM TELLIN U NOW DONT GET UR HOPES UP!! BEWARE! my prediction:the STEELERS 30 seasquacks 10 seeya there sea hawks!:rolleyes:

Your name is appropriate, there's a baby in the house whinning about Seahawk fans. If you don't care then why run your smack mouth off and in such a childish manner? The only thing cryin' will be you in your sippy cup after the Seahawks win SBXL. The only flying in the end will be fans like you who run crying back to Mama wondering if Santa will come again and grant your wish for a Steeler victory in SBXlL.

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 05:26 PM
I like what Shawn is saying in this picture..."One more year of misery in this s**thole!, I'm headed to L.A!"

blackngoldbaby
01-31-2006, 05:38 PM
first im not the baby u guys r! and once again ull see on sunday what happens ill be laghing my head off when the steelers beat the sea chickens:rofl: so will all the other steeler fans!will ull be the sore losers and ull just get on this site and run ur mouth some more soooooo bug out and go keep dreamin BEWARE THE BLACK N GOLD IS ROLLIN RIGHT OVER U so dont worry ull win the super bowl some time just not this TIME! make sure u have some tissues 4 ur issues!:drinkup:heres 2 a good game! :sign08: :sign01: :tt:

steelguitar
01-31-2006, 10:00 PM
How did the seachicken cross the road ? He got slung by the BUS tire. GO STEELERS.