PDA

View Full Version : T.Richardson suggested gameplan for Thursday.

T.Richardson
12-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Attack, attack, attack by doing what this offense does best. Passing it down the field, no huddle offense, and show no mercy! When the defenders start getting tired of running around tackling the recievers, then run the ball down there throats in the 4th quarter since they will have no energy.

I hope to see Roethlisberger have 400 yards passing 5 TDs

Mendenhall with over 100 yards in the 4th quarter alone.

Final score should be 49-0 :tt04:

KeiselPower99
12-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Touchdowns in the redzone is the gameplan. And no Redman isnt gonna help us.

Gnutella
12-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Don't forget the requisite second- or third-quarter INT.

SteelStang
12-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Suddenly I'm actually concerned about Brady Quinn! He's put up huge numbers the last couple weeks and we seem to make every QB we play look like the 2nd coming of Johnny U.

Let's face it, this game is big for us, but big for Cleveland too. It would make their season to knock us out officially from the playoffs.

BlastFurnace
12-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Attack, attack, attack by doing what this offense does best. Passing it down the field, no huddle offense, and show no mercy! When the defenders start getting tired of running around tackling the recievers, then run the ball down there throats in the 4th quarter since they will have no energy.

I hope to see Roethlisberger have 400 yards passing 5 TDs

Mendenhall with over 100 yards in the 4th quarter alone.

Final score should be 49-0 :tt04:

So is that what the theme for Thursday is going to be: Attack Thursday...since Redemption Sunday and Unleashed Hell didn't work.

I just hope they go out and win a game for once.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
As long as we dont "unleash Hell". :doh:

supa_fly_steeler
12-07-2009, 11:49 AM
shaun rodgers is out.

expect mendenhall to GET alot of carries

revefsreleets
12-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Quinn is >>>>>Gradkowski.

Robiskie finally got on the field and looked good.

Massaquoi is starting to look for real.

They have no running back, but do they need one?

If we keep shooting ourselves in the foot offensively, it really doens't matter WHO the Browns have on the field defensively.

For the first time in YEARS I'm worried about the outcome of a Steelers/Browns match-up. I just pray that the old "WE don't want to be the team that loses to this shitty team in primetime on National TV" thing kicks in and the Steelers play some inspired football/

Steelerfreak58
12-07-2009, 04:26 PM
I hate to say it but a loss to the Clowns would wrap this season up in a nice bag of crap that it has been. I am usually pretty upbeat as a fan but man this season has been one disappointment after another.

stillers4me
12-07-2009, 04:35 PM
At least not too many people have NFL Network.

:chuckle:

Steelerfreak58
12-07-2009, 04:38 PM
I really am interested to see how we play down to the Clowns level of play this Thursday. I thought the last few weeks it couldn't have gotten any worse and yet each successive week seems to have surprised me in the teams ability to play down to garbage levels. Nothing like putting out there on prime time for everyone to see.

solardave
12-07-2009, 05:05 PM
As long as we dont "unleash Hell". :doh:

At least not on ourselves anyway.