PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy...3 and 4...

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 10:08 PM
I exposed this guy, so he's on a Mission to ding my rep. I went from 283 to 272 in about 10 minutes.

Here's the problem...SOMEBODY gave this joker a little juice to begin with. I don't really care about my rep, but I resent the intent. Is it fair to me that I expose losers and get dinged by them?

I think not.

3 to be 4
01-26-2006, 10:22 PM
I exposed this guy, so he's on a Mission to ding my rep. I went from 283 to 272 in about 10 minutes.

Here's the problem...SOMEBODY gave this joker a little juice to begin with. I don't really care about my rep, but I resent the intent. Is it fair to me that I expose losers and get dinged by them?

I think not.

OH NO! Sanitarium's Rep!!!!

how did you expose me?? You're the crybaby who yelled and screamed all by yourself at Hardwork for, like, 2 pages, like a mental case. Arguing at nobody on a computer.

pretty funny, actually. You might want to get a life.
Do you live in your parents basement by any chance?:bouncy:

3 to be 4
01-26-2006, 10:29 PM
So I get this pathetic private message from Suit:

"Why couldn't you just let it go? You are SO out of you league here, I'm almost copnsidering writing some kind of internet guidebook about it...Just horrible dumbassery. Dinging my rep was great though...deseperate measures from a desperate loser.

Sorry and sad, loony and bad. You lose."

is this supposed to, like, intimidate me? YOU are so desperate for your REP points (obviously YOU must play with this rep point thing too since you care so much about it. if its a stupid thing for a poster to use, why is available, moron???????????????)
so desperate concerning rep points you take it private to , in your way, plead with me to not hurt you with it? im just trying to figure out how big of a whiny baby you really are?
why do you care so much about your rep points that you have a hissy and create a post about it and send me a private message about it? Baby alert. Baby alert.

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 10:31 PM
OH NO! Sanitarium's Rep!!!!

how did you expose me?? You're the crybaby who yelled and screamed all by yourself at Hardwork for, like, 2 pages, like a mental case. Arguing at nobody on a computer.

pretty funny, actually. You might want to get a life.
Do you live in your parents basement by any chance?:bouncy:

That's like the big 3 right there..no life, parents basement, mental case. Props for the standard replies and whatnot...

However, you've just been awful. No creativity, no imagination, you think WAY too highly of yourself, and you aren't even a FRACTION as witty as you think you are...I suppose now that you've been called out you'll form some kind of half-assed alliance with HW...

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 10:34 PM
YOU are so desperate for your REP points (obviously YOU must play with this rep point thing too since you care so much about it. if its a stupid thing for a poster to use, why is available, moron???????????????)
so desperate concerning rep points you take it private to , i

Again, you are exposed...barking up the wrongest tree...

3 to be 4
01-26-2006, 10:40 PM
That's like the big 3 right there..no life, parents basement, mental case. Props for the standard replies and whatnot...

However, you've just been awful. No creativity, no imagination, you think WAY too highly of yourself, and you aren't even a FRACTION as witty as you think you are...I suppose now that you've been called out you'll form some kind of half-assed alliance with HW...

yeah, you've been great. "GET OFF THIS SITE!!!!"
whats this "called out" crap? called out about what?

you are right. I didnt like how Hardwork came on here just talking trash. But at least he wasnt a psychopath. So yeah, in a battle of wits between you, now that ive seen what a total anus you are, i would side with him.

remember, numbnuts, YOU are the one who played with yourself and made a fool of yourself yelling at the computer the other day.

Suitanim
01-28-2006, 07:07 PM
I think I'll put you on ignore now...I'll just get realyy pissed off if I go back and read all the nonsense you posted before you apologized...

3 to be 4
01-28-2006, 07:52 PM
thats probably a good idea. haha

Sharkissle29
01-29-2006, 02:51 PM
hey, do u guys know theirs a superbowl next sunday?

3 to be 4
01-29-2006, 04:10 PM
hey, do u guys know theirs a superbowl next sunday?

no, but if you can humm a few bars..:bouncy:

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 05:28 PM
You guys need to tell us how you really feel about each other! LOL