PDA

View Full Version : So here we go.....

zsheik22
12-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Tonight ; let's go packers.

Week 14;
DEN @ IND - Lets go colts
DET @ BAL - Go lions
MIA @ JAC - Let's go Miami (hoping to beat them the last game?? This one right?)
NYJ @ TB - Lets go Bucs

Week 15:
IND @ JAC - Go colts
MIA @ TEN - Go Titans
ATL @ NYJ - Go Falcons
CHI @ BAL - DA BEARS
OAK @ DEN - Go Raiders

Week 16:
DEN @ PHI - Go eagles
JAC @ NE - Go pats
HOU @ MIA - Go Texans
BAL @ PIT - Can we say HUGE game?
NYJ @ IND - Go Colts

Week 17:
CIN @ NYJ - Go cinci
PIT @ MIA - Another HUGE one
JAC @ CLE - Go brownies
BAL @ OAK - Go raiders
KC @ DEN - Go KC.

So this is of course barring that... Chargers, Patriots, Bengals, and Indi all win their divisions.

We will be cheering on the colts A LOT. It really doesnt seem that we are THAT far out of it barring we win out. We can beat the Ravens out if we both win out and we win by more points. We beat Denver out if we tie, We beat Miami out if we tie and beat them.

Sharkissle29
12-07-2009, 12:38 PM
jacksonville has a very hard road to go.....

zsheik22
12-07-2009, 12:41 PM
After beating the Vikings we know the potential the Steelers can play at.... we can also lose to the stinkiest, but thats beside the point right now.

If the Steelers start getting hot this week and ride it into the playoffs, I think it could be a blessing in disguise. It seems that we play the good teams better, and if we hit the playoffs, we sure as hell will have our work cut out for us. People have already written us off, hopefully coach Tomlin can really light a fire under the steelers asses. I would hang up every negative article in the locker room.

zsheik22
12-07-2009, 12:42 PM

Thats what im saying.... >IF< the Steelers win out, we SHOULD make it. Some of them teams have it VERY hard.

The colts being undefeated is GREAT for us. It means they wont rest their starters and it means they will be wound so uptight they may crumble like the pats at any time.

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 12:43 PM

Yea miami next who just beat the pats then they have the pats themselves and the colts. So i wouldnt be surprised if they drop 2 maybe 3 of their last 4.

supa_fly_steeler
12-07-2009, 12:44 PM
what makes you think our putrid secondary will be able to shut out aaron rodgers lol...

we scored 10 points on the raiders first 3 quartes, 30th ranked defence, lol we travel to the 1st ranked defence.

Sharkissle29
12-07-2009, 12:45 PM
yesterday was one of the worst days in my life (steelers lost, and i was 1 game short of fantasy football playoffs....ok maybe it wasnt that bad)

but today i woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach and think we can turn this thing around

maybe im being delusional but its gonna make my week better.....

zsheik22
12-07-2009, 12:46 PM
what makes you think our putrid secondary will be able to shut out aaron rodgers lol...

we scored 10 points on the raiders first 3 quartes, 30th ranked defence, lol we travel to the 1st ranked defence.

Shit happens. How do we beat the Vikings and lose to the chiefs and raiders? I would rather play the good teams at the moment, because it seems thats the only teams we beat.

zsheik22
12-07-2009, 12:47 PM
yesterday was one of the worst days in my life (steelers lost, and i was 1 game short of fantasy football playoffs....ok maybe it wasnt that bad)

but today i woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach and think we can turn this thing around

Pitt lost by 1.
Penguins lost in OT
Steelers lost
Both fantasy teams lost
Vikings lost

Everything I wanted to win got owned this weekend, lol. Lucky I didnt need to win in FF.

mwittman5
12-07-2009, 12:55 PM
heres how i see things playing out:

steelers: 10-6
denver: 10-6 (lose to indy and philly)
jags: 8-8 ( lose 3 in a row to miami, indy, pats)
ravens: 9-7 (lose to us and green bay)
miami: 8-8 (lose to us and titans)
jets: 9-7 (lose to indy)

zsheik22
12-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Im so fired up right now, lol. I really think we can do this.

Sharkissle29
12-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Im so fired up right now, lol. I really think we can do this.

just think how close we are in every single loss.

we are literally ONE play away. we need to find that ONE play, ONE game at a time. soon momentum starts to build and you dont need that ONE play. YOU JUST NEED THAT ONE PLAY!!!

did that make sense? sry im geeked up on coffee

zsheik22
12-07-2009, 01:03 PM
just think how close we are in every single loss.

we are literally ONE play away. we need to find that ONE play, ONE game at a time. soon momentum starts to build and you dont need that ONE play. YOU JUST NEED THAT ONE PLAY!!!

did that make sense? sry im geeked up on coffee

Yes it made perfect sense.

zsheik22
12-07-2009, 01:16 PM
^^^^

stb_steeler
12-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Thats what im saying.... >IF< the Steelers win out, we SHOULD make it. Some of them teams have it VERY hard.

The colts being undefeated is GREAT for us. It means they wont rest their starters and it means they will be wound so uptight they may crumble like the pats at any time.

Colts already announced they may rest some of the starters this week. Per NFL Net.
But who knows.

stlrtruck
12-07-2009, 02:43 PM
I just want to see this team close out the season with 4 in a row and let the chips lay where they fall.

RunWillieRun
12-07-2009, 02:51 PM

Sounds like gas to me.