PDA

View Full Version : So, What Do You Think About Next Season?

SteelC7
12-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Now i know everybody is yellin and screamin about yesterdays loss, (myself included), so i thought id lighten the mood by asking a new question instead of, "how much do we suck?" So we all kno our season is over unless we can win out, but this team is unlikely to do that, so im wondering wat are your thoughts on next seasons steelers? wat position do u think we'll draft? who will start and who will sit? who will be fired/hired? how far do we go next year?

supa_fly_steeler
12-07-2009, 02:00 PM
i could be hired as Offensive Coordinator, i mean i did good play calling on madden, what has bruce arians got to offer more :noidea:

joke

GO STEELERS 2010:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

The_WARDen
12-07-2009, 02:16 PM
I think that next season will start on Labor Day weekend.

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Next season? I dont care until we are elimaniated this season...until then

GO STEELERS 2009!!

stlrtruck
12-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Next season? Are you referring to the post-season?

I know there are people here that think the season is lost and they are nay-saying it up the last 4 weeks. But as it has been previously mentioned, I don't worry about the next season until we are officially out of the playoffs and this season ends.

However, I do know that the Steelers come to Tampa next year so I am looking forward to that game!

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-07-2009, 03:05 PM
I think next season I will still be a Steeler fan like I was the past 30 years. As for who goes and who stays.........I'll wait until Feb to even beging contemplating that.

7SteelGal43
12-07-2009, 03:08 PM
When I think of next season, the first thing that pops into my mind is THIS SEASON AIN'T OVER YET :tt03:

TackleMeBen
12-07-2009, 03:09 PM
i think they need to find someone that is capable of filling in for troy when he is out. the guys we have now arent cutting it.

Edman
12-07-2009, 03:10 PM
I'll still be here cheering on the Steelers.

2010 will be an interesting offseason. Most of the guys on this team will likely be gone. Tomlin won the Super Bowl with some Cowher Scraps. We're really going to be witnessing the transition of one era to another. We're going to see what we really have in Tomlin.

BlastFurnace
12-07-2009, 03:29 PM
I'll still be here cheering on the Steelers.

2010 will be an interesting offseason. Most of the guys on this team will likely be gone. Tomlin won the Super Bowl with some Cowher Scraps. We're really going to be witnessing the transition of one era to another. We're going to see what we really have in Tomlin.

I agree with you. Townsend, Hampton, Carter, Clark, Kirschke all are gone.

revefsreleets
12-07-2009, 03:41 PM
I agree with you. Townsend, Hampton, Carter, Clark, Kirschke all are gone.

Aren't those guys all sucky anyway? I mean, according to the prevailing current thought?

I can't keep track...

BlastFurnace
12-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Aren't those guys all sucky anyway? I mean, according to the prevailing current thought?

I can't keep track...

No, they don't suck. It's time to move on from each of them though.

Hampton is more bark than bite now and will want more money than he is worth.

Kirschke is on his last leg physically

Townsend has lost steps this year. Looks old

Carter is a below average safety. Has no business starting.

Clark cares more about the knockout punch than he does about playing the position.

SteelC7
12-07-2009, 08:05 PM
o my god calm down, so u guys cant even answer wat i post? dont come to this post if ur still daydreaming about this season of failure

stlrtruck
12-08-2009, 07:39 AM
You guys need to step away from the ledge.

markymarc
12-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Sorry but I will continue to be supporting the 2009 Steelers until they are officially eliminated from the playoffs. The only comment I have for the off season is that I will still be a Steelers fan :tt02:

markymarc
12-08-2009, 07:33 PM
No, they don't suck. It's time to move on from each of them though.

Hampton is more bark than bite now and will want more money than he is worth.

Kirschke is on his last leg physically

Townsend has lost steps this year. Looks old

Carter is a below average safety. Has no business starting.

Clark cares more about the knockout punch than he does about playing the position.

I agree completely on your thoughts for all of those players and especially with Tyronne Carter.