PDA

View Full Version : MNF: Ravens(6-5) at Packers (7-4)

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Would love to see the ravens go down.

Go Packers.

BrandonCarr39
12-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Hard game to call - Packers are hot, but you never know with the Ravens.

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 07:18 PM
It should be a good game both teams need a big win tonight for their playoff chances.

Ravnet
12-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Hard game to call - Packers are hot, but you never know with the Ravens.

No Reed, No Suggs, in Lambeau. . .

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Packers settle for 3 on their opening drive.....3-0

stillers4me
12-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Go, Pack!

MACH1
12-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Go FudgePackers Go

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 08:03 PM
FUMBLE, Packs recovers wooooooo :chuckle:

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 08:43 PM
It should be a good game both teams need a big win tonight for their playoff chances.

Scatch this, pretty boring so far :drooling:

devilsdancefloor
12-07-2009, 08:52 PM
packers td 10-0

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 08:58 PM
I would like to see the Packers score another here before halftime.....would be real nice

devilsdancefloor
12-07-2009, 09:07 PM
packers td 17-0

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Yes, TD thats a nice score before the half 17-0 GO PACK

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 09:35 PM
after the ravens lose tonight, we need to win out and hope for jacksonville or the broncos to lose 2 out of 4 games

Jags have maimi, new england and indy left as 3 of their 4 remaining games i can see them losing 2 if not all of them....denver has the colts and the eagles left on there schedule which could both be L's.....i still have faith we can do it....but if we lose again i think were done and im not going to be satisfied with a 10-7 win over the browns we need to STOMP them.

devilsdancefloor
12-07-2009, 09:44 PM
ugh pack fumbles

RunWillieRun
12-07-2009, 09:47 PM
The Steelers/GB game is going to be brutal....not in the good way.

devilsdancefloor
12-07-2009, 09:55 PM
ratbirds score 17-7 now

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 10:01 PM
No INT ravens good field position down 10

I think they are just teasing us making us think they are going to lose and now they have decided to go ahead and win. :mad:

stillers4me
12-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Aaron Rogers has dreamy eyes.

Shea
12-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Wow, fourteen quick points by the Ravens. Looks like we got ourselves a game afterall.

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 10:05 PM
17-14 now

Dear Packers,

Please win this game.

Thanks,

Nadroj 20 and the entire Steeler Fan base.

tony hipchest
12-07-2009, 10:14 PM
ray lewis looked like OJ with nicole in his arms with that facemask tackle. he tried to break his neck and tear g. jennings head off.

and then act like he didnt do anything. :rolleyes:

BrandonCarr39
12-07-2009, 10:17 PM
John Harbaugh is sure taking gambles with those short kickoffs - hoping that they fall in the hands of people not used to catching the ball. One time, it almost worked.

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Touchdown Packers! 24-14 if extra point is good

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 10:37 PM
HAHA come on Joe you never throw back across the field INT

Shea
12-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Yep, big mistake by Flacco in the red zone.

Can't have those when you've fought your way back into a game and are going for the win.

SteelCityMom
12-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Flacco has just

http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/denial-and-the-coming-data-meltdown.jpg

Nadroj 20
12-07-2009, 11:01 PM
This loss for the ravens is helpful, but bottom line is the Steelers have to take care of business and the other stuff will fall into place.

Shea
12-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Next MNF match-up will be the Cards at Niners.

Divisional game, but the Cards are already up by three in the standings and I don't see them losing to SF in this game, but I've seen some crazy primetime games when the Cards are playing so who knows......

Week after that there is a Saturday primetime game with Dallas going into New Orleans which intrigues me. With Dallas' chronic breakdowns in the month of December, they've got to find a way to stave off Philly and the Giants in the NFC east with a win, but I don't see that happening. Saints are red hot, so I see Dallas getting their asses kicked, and kicked badly. Should be interesting...

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-08-2009, 12:28 AM
The sad thing is that the Ravens look like a team that doesnt deserve to be in the playoffs..........and they have the same record as the Steelers and the head to head matchup win.

The B&G colored glasses make me keep some hope, but we really must look pitiful to the rest of the NFL.

Crow-Magnon
12-08-2009, 07:18 AM
O Line- Swiss cheese

Flacco- looks like Boller

WR's- can't get seperation and drop too many balls

D Line- couldn't penetrate the backfield of a Pop Warner team

LB's- starting to get real slow

Secondary- Webb looked ok, the rest couldn't cover a bed with a blanket

Coaches- do they know how to motivate? Nothing like taking 42 seconds to come to the LOS late in the 4th when you're down by two scores

They are NOT a playoff-caliber team.

What was once (I thought) looking like a great year for the AFCN has taken a bad turn for the Steelers and the Ravens. What a debacle.

Ravnet
12-08-2009, 09:06 AM
O Line- Swiss cheese

Flacco- looks like Boller

WR's- can't get seperation and drop too many balls

D Line- couldn't penetrate the backfield of a Pop Warner team

LB's- starting to get real slow

Secondary- Webb looked ok, the rest couldn't cover a bed with a blanket

Coaches- do they know how to motivate? Nothing like taking 42 seconds to come to the LOS late in the 4th when you're down by two scores

They are NOT a playoff-caliber team.

What was once (I thought) looking like a great year for the AFCN has taken a bad turn for the Steelers and the Ravens. What a debacle.

We are HORRIBLE, but 90% of the blame can be placed on the secondary/WRs.

Edman
12-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Looks like the Bengals are going to be the only AFC North team headed to the playoffs this year. The division is definately theirs to lose (And they won't). Weeks ago it looked like three teams would make it (One Division winner and two wildcards), but guess not. The Steelers definately aren't going to make it. That's for sure.

The Steelers can't get out of their own way to do anything right and are sporting a pitiful secondary that was shredded by Matt Cassel and Bruce Gradkowski. Real murderous row of QB's there.

The Ravens have pretty much the same issues.

Yeah, Crow. It's been a disaster for both teams who just months ago was playing for the Super Bowl.

Edman
12-08-2009, 09:46 AM
The sad thing is that the Ravens look like a team that doesnt deserve to be in the playoffs..........and they have the same record as the Steelers and the head to head matchup win.

The B&G colored glasses make me keep some hope, but we really must look pitiful to the rest of the NFL.

The Ravens look pitfiul, but the Pack are a relatively decent team.

The Steelers are just a laughingstock after being made fools of by Jokeland and Kansas City.

Crow-Magnon
12-08-2009, 10:55 AM
We are HORRIBLE, but 90% of the blame can be placed on the CBs/WRs.

No, that is patently false.

Our secondary isn't that great, but had the offense scored some points in the first half, it would have been competitive. And maybe one reason the secondary ain't so great is that QB's have all $#*&! day to look for an open receiver, as the pass rush blows. Flacco was running for his life two seconds after the snap and Rodgers had time to trim his nails, shave and then hit Driver for a 24-yard gain.

No, the Ravens have a myriad of faults. The secondary is one of them, but they aren't 90% of the problem. I have to honestly say that much of what I witnessed last night falls on the backs of the HC and his staff.

Crow-Magnon
12-08-2009, 10:57 AM
The Ravens look pitfiul, but the Pack are a relatively decent team.

The Steelers are just a laughingstock after being made fools of by Jokeland and Kansas City.

I know you feel that way (and I do know that GB isn't that bad of a team), and I would too, in your shoes. But at this stage, let's just both agree that our respective teams are not playing playoff-caliber football and leave it at that.

We'll get more sleep that way. :drink:

Ravnet
12-08-2009, 01:55 PM
but had the offense scored some points in the first half,

I was talking about the entire season, not just last night's game.

I'll stand by my statement as the offensive line isn't to blame, the running backs aren't to blame, the quarterback isn't to blame per se, the linebackers aren't to blame, the FB isn't to blame, and the TE isn't really to blame.

I'll give you that the pass rush has been horrible, but otherwise, the blame falls entirely on the secondary/wide receivers.

I really think that Flacco suffers from horrendous WR play as he has come to expect Mason/Clayton/Williams/Washington to be covered, and thus hesitates even when they are open by a toenail or two, which is why you see him pumping the ball so damn much, and always dumping off he ball to Rice.

AllD
12-08-2009, 02:28 PM
We are HORRIBLE, but 90% of the blame can be placed on the CBs/WRs.

You mean CBs and SAFTIES. All of our WRs have shown up except for one whose name rhymes with "weed".

Ravnet
12-08-2009, 03:28 PM
You mean CBs and SAFTIES.

Good catch.