PDA

View Full Version : Steelers @ Bengals...Round 3?

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 10:25 PM
If the Bengals win the division(which they should barring a total collapse) and the Steelers get the wildcard( which I think they still have a very realistic chance of doing), what do you think the outcome for that game would be? After what happened in 2005, I think that Cincy would find a way to take it, although it would be extremely hard to defeat a team 3 times in a season. But, you guys did do it last year with the Ravens. Just a question to have some fun with!:popcorn:

devilsdancefloor
12-07-2009, 10:32 PM
I wil talk what ifs with you IF we make the wild card:thumbsup:

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 10:36 PM
I wil talk what ifs with you IF we make the wild card:thumbsup:

:flap:Fine, I'll just have another beer!!!:drink:

devilsdancefloor
12-07-2009, 10:45 PM
:flap:Fine, I'll just have another beer!!!:drink:

dont wanna jinx the mojo..:wink02:

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 10:48 PM
dont wanna jinx the mojo..:wink02:

I understand Devil, but I'm still gonna have a beer!!:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
12-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, we just need to worry about beating the freaking Browns this week. There's no way I can think about the what ifs of the playoffs yet lol.

stillers4me
12-07-2009, 10:49 PM
We have mojo? :hunch:

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 10:54 PM

It's the next thing Tomlin will "release"!:noidea: You guys will rebound, don't give up!:drink:

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Yeah, we just need to worry about beating the freaking Browns this week. There's no way I can think about the what ifs of the playoffs yet lol.

I'm trying to make you guys think POSITIVE!!!:thumbsup:I want to be a motivational speaker in my next life!!!:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
12-07-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm trying to make you guys think POSITIVE!!!:thumbsup:I want to be a motivational speaker in my next life!!!:chuckle:

Bah Humbug! I'll need to put my tequila goggles back on to think positive again.

Not a horrible idea either as the Pens completed the sports disappoint for me tonight lol.

devilsdancefloor
12-07-2009, 10:59 PM

like austin powers someone stole our mojo baby! But we are gonna get it back thursday!

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Bah Humbug! I'll need to put my tequila goggles back on to think positive again.

Not a horrible idea either as the Pens completed the sports disappoint for me tonight lol.

Tequila makes everything look better, til the next morning anyway!:banana:

Shea
12-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Tequila makes everything look better, til the next morning anyway!:banana:

I envy you guys that can drown your sorrows in tequila. I'm one of those people whose tequila story starts off with, "I've never been so sick in my life......" :chuckle:

To this day I can't even stand the smell of it.

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 11:23 PM
I envy you guys that can drown your sorrows in tequila. I'm one of those people whose tequila story starts off with, "I've never been so sick in my life......" :chuckle:

Just stay away from the worm Shea!!!:chuckle:

Shea
12-07-2009, 11:28 PM
Just stay away from the worm Shea!!!:chuckle:

Oh, I'll definitely be doing that, UB. Add that to the reminder of my previous nightmare tequila encounter and I just might find myself hurling again. :chuckle:

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Oh, I'll definitely be doing that, UB. Add that to the reminder of my previous nightmare tequila encounter and I just might find myself hurling again. :chuckle:

Seems like everyone has a bad Tequila memory! Guess I'm lucky, I don't remember anything?:horror:

SteelCityMom
12-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Seems like everyone has a bad Tequila memory! Guess I'm lucky, I don't remember anything?:horror:

I'm with you...somehow tequila never hit me that bad. It's about the only liquor I can take shots of and not want to kill myself afterwards.

UltimateBengal
12-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I'm with you...somehow tequila never hit me that bad. It's about the only liquor I can take shots of and not want to kill myself afterwards.

This turned into the Tequila thread!!:drink::chuckle:

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-08-2009, 01:25 AM

The secret is to stay away from the cheap bar brand stuff like Cuervo or Sauza. Try a smooth Patron, Don Julio or even a reasonably priced El Jimador....you should be fine.

BTW, the stuff with the worm in it is actually Mezcal...not tequila. That stuff is nasty.

stlrtruck
12-08-2009, 08:28 AM

Wow, kind of embarrassing when a bungals fan has to try and help us think positive.

Well, I'm positive that we play the browns on Thursday night and we need to pay attention to them 150%. And while I would definitely appreciate another shot at the bungals, we can not look that far ahead due to recent declines in the Steelers' on field performance.

Should we get a shot at you guys again, I could actually see you guys losing it. For the simple fact that history shows the bungals don't accept winning too well and they always find a way to let down their fans. Similarily the Steelers have a way of letting down us the year after they win the Super Bowl.

I'll focus on Thursday night's game first.

4xSBChamps
12-08-2009, 09:37 AM

..... the only mojo that we have is BAD-mojo.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/movies/AustinPowers.jpg

.....YEAH, baby!!!!!

:mad:

BigBen'sSwagger
12-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Ok I'll play IF we make the playoffs as a wild card team I would think people would have to look out for us as long as we don't back into it.

By that time Troy would hopefully be back on the field so the Defense would gain it's teeth back. I'm still not completely sold on Special Teams but maybe Maddison coming back is the key along with the starters who have been placed on this squad. Offense will need to overcome B.A. play calling but with Ben as the QB anything is possible. Hopefully Rush Hard will be there too.

"IF" all these things come through then I will say look out...ok now the googles are off and I have a headache.

"IF" I wasn't at work I'ld join you for a beer or 24

BigBen'sSwagger
12-08-2009, 09:51 AM
As for Tequilla drink the gold stuff not the white. Just sayin'

Oh and I love it too, but I can understand how the smell can get to people.

Gotta get back on the horse that bucked ya'.

Dino 6 Rings
12-08-2009, 12:53 PM

I think you're just being a sneaky guy trying to make fun of us for having a less than stellar season, while your team seems to be riding high.

That's what I think.

revefsreleets
12-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Rd. 3?

That'll have to wait for next October, I'm guessing...

Christian Snyder
12-08-2009, 07:40 PM
We will kick your rears if we meet you in the playoffs! I'm guessing 37-10 Steelers! Who dey?! We dey!:chuckle::tt05: