PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Poll

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-26-2006, 11:18 PM
I saw a poll on Pittsburgh today this morning taken in Seattle, question was "who is going to win the Super Bowl Seattle 31% Pittsburgh 69%. Maybe them Hawker fans ain't so dumb after all.
Could anyone imagine those results in da 'burg ; yea when their serving ice water in Hell!!

seahawksfan
01-26-2006, 11:24 PM
I saw a poll on Pittsburgh today this morning taken in Seattle, question was "who is going to win the Super Bowl Seattle 31% Pittsburgh 69%. Maybe them Hawker fans ain't so dumb after all.
Could anyone imagine those results in da 'burg ; yea when their serving ice water in Hell!!

LOL. Polls smolls. Anybody can produce poll results that they want to see...so easy to skew.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-26-2006, 11:57 PM
Alittle skeered are ya hawks fan :rofl: :wink:

whatsyurprob
01-27-2006, 04:08 AM

Show a link, , , MOUTH!!!

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS

PolamaluAttack
01-27-2006, 05:57 AM
:yep: Show a link, , , MOUTH!!!

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS

HAHAHHAAHHAH these seahawk fans are scareedddd!!!!They should be because when we come to detroit were gonna kill em!!!!

LambertIsGod58
01-27-2006, 10:06 AM
I'm startin' to hate Seahawk fans as much as Bengal fans......

seahawksfan
01-27-2006, 10:12 AM
:yep:

HAHAHHAAHHAH these seahawk fans are scareedddd!!!!They should be because when we come to detroit were gonna kill em!!!!

oh, we're scared. :blah:

seahawksfan
01-27-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm startin' to hate Seahawk fans as much as Bengal fans......

It's about time...:nana:

BlackNGold203
01-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Im pretty sure most Seattle folk dont know the difference between Seahawks and Starbucks

Hawkfan
01-27-2006, 12:12 PM

You believe everything you see?
Maybe them Steelers fans are as dumb as we thought after all.

TexaSteeler
01-27-2006, 12:50 PM
You believe everything you see?
Maybe them Steelers fans are as dumb as we thought after all.

You actually had a thought? You should probably sit down and take a break.

bmovierat
01-27-2006, 12:58 PM
I saw that news piece too. I forget which channel, and I can't find it on the Web sites of any of the pittsburgh news channels. However, I suspect that steeler fans got wind of the poll, maybe through a posting on one of the other steelers forums. So, the black n' gold showed up en masse to show their support and skew the results.

That's what that seattle paper gets for asking such a lame question about the super bowl.

seahawksfan
01-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Im pretty sure most Seattle folk dont know the difference between Seahawks and Starbucks

Huh? What's Starbucks?

clevestinks
01-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Actually I don`t give much thought to polls, but the turnout does surprise we. We have fans everywhere!

u-cant-pinch-a-lofa
01-27-2006, 04:58 PM
It's kinda funny how so many of you steeler fans are so quick to say how scared we all are here in the beautiful northwest. After watching the panthers get their asses handed to them with all of our receivers and db's finally healthy, I'd say most of us couldn't be more confident. I'm just already feeling bad for steeler country. All this hype and passion could lead to some rioting after the steelers lose big.

shevdog
01-27-2006, 07:16 PM
I'm disappointed. Hawk fans aren't very fun. I guess after dealing with Browns and Ravens fans all year, the chicken-hawks are nothing.

Someone wake me up for the Super Bowl. Hawk's trash talking is putting me to sleep.