PDA

View Full Version : Before it gets out hand(too late), I apologize

3 to be 4
01-27-2006, 05:45 AM
To the entire board and to Suit. I got ticked off at one little word that set me off last night and I let myself get sucked into a big spat that went way too far. I apologize to Steelers Fever for taking a personal issue with one poster and making it into such a big deal that nobody really cares about. And Suitanium, I apologize to you for not just ignoring it and instead trying so hard to "win the battle" that I said some very mean and personal things.

It was uncalled for and with some reflection I regret my part in part very much.

Once again, this is an awesome site and Steeler fans are awesome fans. Please accept my apology.

SteelersFever
01-27-2006, 06:19 AM
I don't know all the details of what happened. I probably should. But, to be 'man enough' to apologize for your actions that were most likely in violation of the Steelers Fever Forums, shows a great amount of respect that you have for this web site and everyone who visits and posts on it. Of course, people fight, it's human nature. Not everyone is going to like each other. But, to know it could have been avoided is on another level. You recognized that and maybe now you'll think twice before engaging in a hostile confrontation. You're welcome to continue posting at Steelers Fever! The members here are great! :sofunny:

LambertIsGod58
01-27-2006, 11:09 AM
I don't know all the details of what happened. I probably should. But, to be 'man enough' to apologize for your actions that were most likely in violation of the Steelers Fever Forums, shows a great amount of respect that you have for this web site and everyone who visits and posts on it. Of course, people fight, it's human nature. Not everyone is going to like each other. But, to know it could have been avoided is on another level. You recognized that and maybe now you'll think twice before engaging in a hostile confrontation. You're welcome to continue posting at Steelers Fever! The members here are great! :sofunny:

You wouldn't find this much class on another site!!!!

Koopa
01-27-2006, 01:12 PM
e-beef is funny and kinda retarded

tony hipchest
01-27-2006, 01:35 PM
e-beef is funny

"e-beef":sofunny: :rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
01-27-2006, 03:21 PM
e-beef is funny and kinda retarded

LMAO that is true.

Suitanim
01-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Apology accepted...I may have gone a little off the deep-end myself, but when I perceive that someone is pissing on me and/or my team, my first reaction will always be to fight back.

Hammer67
01-28-2006, 07:16 PM
THis is why I only post to this board...hopefully we can start policing some of the other newer posters who haven't learned about respect and class..

3 to be 4
01-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Apology accepted...I may have gone a little off the deep-end myself, but when I perceive that someone is pissing on me and/or my team, my first reaction will always be to fight back.

ok then. that's cool.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-28-2006, 08:01 PM
THis is why I only post to this board...hopefully we can start policing some of the other newer posters who haven't learned about respect and class..

Believe me, prosdo and i have been extremely busy these last few weeks especially trying to keep up with you all. we've had an influx of new members that we havent seen since this site started, and hundreds of new posts every day, which is awesome. :tt:

As long as everyone can remember, try to keep your head and your cool, use the report post feature here on SF and/or PM one of us and let us know if u catch an infraction before we see it.

Keep on rockin SF :tt:

SteelCityMan786
01-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Believe me, prosdo and i have been extremely busy these last few weeks especially trying to keep up with you all. we've had an influx of new members that we havent seen since this site started, and hundreds of new posts every day, which is awesome. :tt:

As long as everyone can remember, try to keep your head and your cool, use the report post feature here on SF and/or PM one of us and let us know if u catch an infraction before we see it.

I probably know the biggest headache violation you have had so far.............REPEAT THREADS!

Prosdo
01-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Yeah its been nuts around here to say the least lol

tony hipchest
01-28-2006, 08:28 PM

you guys do a great job at running a clean site. if i wanted to wallow through the trash, theres plenty of other places i could go

Suitanim
01-28-2006, 08:44 PM
It got big fast...I think Blitz and Pros do a great job but they are only two, and the Steelers are in the Super Bowl. Growing pains...

Koopa
01-28-2006, 08:46 PM
hopefully after the superbowl most of the bandwagoners will move on and this place will go back to the way it used to be.

Suitanim
01-28-2006, 08:51 PM
hopefully after the superbowl most of the bandwagoners will move on and this place will go back to the way it used to be.

Nope, never happen. Even if we lose, the old days of a core of 20-30 posters is over...it'll get bigger and bigger. I went through it once before, and it's not as bad as it sounds. We just need to find our own identity as a board, and go from there.

SteelCityMan786
01-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah its been nuts around here to say the least lol

Hahaha and you and BRC do a good job of keeping things down. Points to both of you.

augustashark
01-29-2006, 01:59 AM
you guys do a great job at running a clean site. if i wanted to wallow through the trash, theres plenty of other places i could go

Yea, Foxboro, Mass:sofunny:

3 to be 4
01-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Yea, Foxboro, Mass:sofunny:

or Heinz field after a AFCCG loss. Do you realize how much Steeler merchandise was just laying there all over the seats and blowing around the field?? We picked up a fortune in Steelers merchandise. Hello, EBAY!!:bouncy:

in all seriousness, you guys do a GREAT job, and I do appreciate the class and hospitality.
I kid around (cuz its my job as a Patriots fan) but I really do hope and believe you guys are going to have a HUGE celebration a week from today.

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Good Call SF!

3 to be 4 way to man up! Didn`t even know what happened, but you got my respect!

SteelR1
01-29-2006, 10:14 AM
Nope, never happen. Even if we lose, the old days of a core of 20-30 posters is over...it'll get bigger and bigger. I went through it once before, and it's not as bad as it sounds. We just need to find our own identity as a board, and go from there.

On another board I frequent, R1-forum, it used to be just a couple thousand posters. It's now over 50,000, that's when it gets a little crazy!!!!

This is one of the best forums I have ever been a part of. To everybody who is involved in behind the scene work,, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-29-2006, 01:02 PM
To the entire board and to Suit. I got ticked off at one little word that set me off last night and I let myself get sucked into a big spat that went way too far. I apologize to Steelers Fever for taking a personal issue with one poster and making it into such a big deal that nobody really cares about. And Suitanium, I apologize to you for not just ignoring it and instead trying so hard to "win the battle" that I said some very mean and personal things.

It was uncalled for and with some reflection I regret my part in part very much.

Once again, this is an awesome site and Steeler fans are awesome fans. Please accept my apology.

Nicely put ,I knew I respected your posts for a reason! I hope I didn't post anything to offend you. :cheers:
You have set a good example of at least having the guts to walk into the room with your colors flying, got to respect that!! Now as far as steelermanic and hardwork goes that's another story. :boxing: Ya could da been like "manic" and try to hide behind a false name and post for couple of days as a wannabe! :jerkit: Then come out of the closet. :sissies:
Again here's to ya!! Keep it up and we might just let ya wave a :tt02:

43Hitman
01-29-2006, 01:14 PM

Way to own the problem man. You got guts to man up like that.

Sharkissle29
01-29-2006, 02:56 PM
i think i missed something.....

Sith Lord
01-29-2006, 03:33 PM
You wouldn't find this much class on another site!!!!

You can say that again!

3 to be 4
01-29-2006, 04:02 PM
wow. thanks guys. As the game goes on and the Steelers get closer to it i'll be thinking of their great fans like you.