PDA

View Full Version : Styx Video?

rowedf
01-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Anyone have the video they play at the games to "hangman" by Styx ?

section514
01-27-2006, 01:04 PM
do you mean renegade?

i would like this video too

rowedf
01-27-2006, 01:09 PM
LOL Yup, thats what I meant.

section514
01-29-2006, 01:06 PM
check out my thread, i made a video using the styx song,

Hines Alou
01-29-2006, 02:23 PM
check out my thread, i made a video using the styx song,
sorry but your video isnt anything compared to the one at heinz field.

section514
01-29-2006, 04:02 PM
I never said my video was anything compared to the one played at hienz field, If i actually had video footage of the steelers defense on my computer, maybe I could have made a video that came close, all i did was put pictures to the music, dont be upset that my here we go video has been seen almost 200,000 times, your pirate video hasn't come close, I make videos to highlight the steelers great season, you're making videos to make a name for yourself, what are you going to do, make money on your video that which you use copyrighted pictures and music? i don't think so, who the hell cares about how good our videos are, its all about getting Steeler Nation to see them and get fired up for the game. Get your head out of your ass.:boxing:

GO STEELERS, HOPE EVERYONE HAS LIKED MY VIDEOS SO FAR!

3 to be 4
01-29-2006, 04:12 PM
I never said my video was anything compared to the one played at hienz field, If i actually had video footage of the steelers defense on my computer, maybe I could have made a video that came close, all i did was put pictures to the music, dont be upset that my here we go video has been seen almost 200,000 times, your pirate video hasn't come close, I make videos to highlight the steelers great season, you're making videos to make a name for yourself, what are you going to do, make money on your video that which you use copyrighted pictures and music? i don't think so, who the hell cares about how good our videos are, its all about getting Steeler Nation to see them and get fired up for the game. Get your head out of your ass.:boxing:

GO STEELERS, HOPE EVERYONE HAS LIKED MY VIDEOS SO FAR!

WOW!!!! talk about a hissy fit!!! are you cramping and bloating???:sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy:

3 to be 4
01-29-2006, 04:13 PM
i love it when Styx fans fight.

Hines Alou
01-29-2006, 04:30 PM
actually I dont care that your video got more views, because I didnt use youtube as my promotional site, I used other sites. Also I was able to give a copy of my video to the steelers, and I got emails from people like stan savran saying it was the best video theyve seen for the steelers. Im sorry, but even your here we go one sucked, and mine definately was better. The only reason why people viewed yours was because they hadnt heard the new song yet.

OWNED

ammount of views also has nothing to do with how good it is. There are videos that get numerous ammounts of views that suck. We could always hold a poll with the people on here whos is better if you really wanna get embarrassed.

Prosdo
01-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Guys if you have a problem with each other please don't bring it into the forums. Both videos are good. No need to put each other down.

section514
01-29-2006, 05:05 PM
prosdo i tired to end it, i had no hand in creating the poll for whos video was better, like i said earlier in other posts, I only make the videos to highlight the steelers and to spread steeler nation around the country.

GO STEELERS (the real reason I make my videos)

Hines Alou
01-29-2006, 05:23 PM
My bad, I apologize. We're Steeler fans, thats all that matters. Lets win it!

rowedf
01-29-2006, 06:14 PM
yes, and please...back to the original topic, does anyone have the actual video they play at Heinz field??? :)

jaysta
01-29-2006, 06:40 PM
LOL Thank you rowedf for putting this all back into perspective.