PDA

View Full Version : Steelers "Americas Game"

steveironcity
12-10-2009, 11:52 AM
They are showing the Steelers Americas games documenteries right now on NFL Network. I guess they are showing them all, in a row.

supa_fly_steeler
12-10-2009, 01:12 PM
they show the americas games before thursday nights :)

but they can only show a super bowl winnin side lol, no brownies, next week they only have 1 from the colts and that's it LOL.

i'm still waiting to watch 2008's here in england stupid assholes can't get the rights for nfl network individual channel :@

SteelCityMom
12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
i'm still waiting to watch 2008's here in england stupid assholes can't get the rights for nfl network individual channel :@

Sign up for this site (it's free and you only have to have a seed ratio of .3% after you download 20GBs), they post all NFL and NCAA games along with all NFL films shows. I know for certain they have the 2008 Americas Game.

http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/index.php

supa_fly_steeler
12-10-2009, 01:40 PM
thanks no viruses?

Angus Burgher
12-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know why Terry Bradshaw never appeared on America's Game? He was voted Super Bowl MVP twice, won four of them, and loves being in front of the camera... did they snub him or was he just not interested for some reason?

stb_steeler
12-10-2009, 03:18 PM
they show the americas games before thursday nights :)

but they can only show a super bowl winnin side lol, no brownies, next week they only have 1 from the colts and that's it LOL.

You can get the DVD set of all of them....I got mine off Ebay

SteelCityMom
12-10-2009, 05:09 PM
thanks no viruses?

nope, that site is clean. I've been using it for a couple years now...it's great. They only allow you to use certain downloading programs though for that very reason (I prefer UTorrent or Transmission), no Limewire or Bearshare or anything like that.

WH
12-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Sign up for this site (it's free and you only have to have a seed ratio of .3% after you download 20GBs), they post all NFL and NCAA games along with all NFL films shows. I know for certain they have the 2008 Americas Game.

http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/index.php Very interesting. Thank SteelCityMom.:tt02:

supa_fly_steeler
12-10-2009, 07:11 PM
nope, that site is clean. I've been using it for a couple years now...it's great. They only allow you to use certain downloading programs though for that very reason (I prefer UTorrent or Transmission), no Limewire or Bearshare or anything like that.

thanks, i complained to sky digital lol there showing it monday 1:30pm.

ok thhanks alot again, will burn to my iphone.

is it the best one? :tt04:

You can get the DVD set of all of them....I got mine off Ebay
Don't work on eglish regional dvd players :(

had to burn the super bowl dvd lol:tt03:

Godfather
12-11-2009, 07:35 PM

Don't work on eglish regional dvd players :(

had to burn the super bowl dvd lol:tt03:

Maybe we could pick up an American DVD player and ship it?

SteelCityMom
12-11-2009, 07:44 PM

Yes, it's the best (and the only reliable site I've ever found to download games). The quality is excellent...and most uploads are 1080p HD. Make sure to read the rules and regulations for the site though, they are pretty strict about the ratios and what client you use to download and there are some rules to be followed in the forums as well. They run a pretty orderly site.

Preacher
12-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Does anyone know why Terry Bradshaw never appeared on America's Game? He was voted Super Bowl MVP twice, won four of them, and loves being in front of the camera... did they snub him or was he just not interested for some reason?

Maybe cause he is working for CBS? I don't know but just a thought.