PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson to change his name again

Venom
12-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Chad Ocho Cinco Johnson said he will change is name again. This time to " Hachi Go" . That means 8 5 in Japanese. Get those jerseys now guys for Christmas !! He needs attention badly. Hope its just a joke .

SCSTILLER
12-10-2009, 01:29 PM
He needs to ramp up jersey sales so he can make his car payments.

I'll bet his family is proud

The_WARDen
12-10-2009, 01:43 PM
just change it to Chad *****-O and be done with it! nevermind...wouldn't let me post it so does 'street walker-O' work?

KeiselPower99
12-10-2009, 02:03 PM
I hate that douche

Nadroj 20
12-10-2009, 02:08 PM
If this is true hes the biggest attention hog in the WORLD officially. I kinda thought this already though :chuckle:

The_WARDen
12-10-2009, 02:42 PM
I used to hate his antics but now that Goodell is fining players for anything and everything, I'm kinda rootin for Chad. The rebellious side is rubbin off on me.

Go Chad! Take it to Goodell!

:popcorn:

Sharkissle29
12-10-2009, 02:47 PM
I used to hate his antics but now that Goodell is fining players for anything and everything, I'm kinda rootin for Chad. The rebellious side is rubbin off on me.

we have the same thoughts

revefsreleets
12-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Seriously, this guy needs to be abducted FOREVER by aliens or something....

Steel_12
12-10-2009, 03:25 PM

I am too...He's entertaining. I don't see what the problem is. It's his name...let him be.

revefsreleets
12-10-2009, 03:28 PM
What Chad does has absolutely NOTHING to do with football.

This ain't pro wrestling....but every time this asshat acts up, and "fans" cheer and clap at his ridiculously retarded antics, it moves another step closer to farce, just like a soap opera or pro wrestling....it appeals to the lowest common denominator....

Steel_12
12-10-2009, 03:35 PM

This ain't pro wrestling....but every time this asshat acts up, and "fans" cheer and clap at his ridiculously retarded antics, it moves another step closer to farce, just like a soap opera or pro wrestling....it appeals to the lowest common denominator....

The lowest common denominator...wow...that's harsh

revefsreleets
12-10-2009, 03:52 PM
The lowest common denominator...wow...that's harsh

3 year olds can look at the TV screen and say "Look at the gold teeth! Look at the pretty orange! Look at the fancy dance! Yay! I'm not sure what's REALLY going on, but football sure is fun and entertaining!"

Indo
12-10-2009, 04:05 PM
3 year olds can look at the TV screen and say "Look at the gold teeth! Look at the pretty orange! Look at the fancy dance! Yay! I'm not sure what's REALLY going on, but football sure is fun and entertaining!"

Aren't you just describing the average Bungals fan?

(with apologies to Cantstop85 and Ultimatebengals Fan----you guys aren't the average Bungals fan...)

Steel_12
12-10-2009, 04:20 PM

I don't see anything wrong with having fun while you're working.

Angus Burgher
12-10-2009, 04:36 PM
The only reason they're giving this douche so much attention is because (for once) the Bungles don't suck. Once Palmer gets injured again, or the team just plays as shitty as it usually does, people will stop caring about his annoying antics like they usually do.

I hope Jared Allen and the Minnesota Defense rip his damn face off.

revefsreleets
12-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I don't see anything wrong with having fun while you're working.

But you ARE the lowest common denominator, so....super duper for you.

4xSBChamps
12-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Seriously, this guy needs to be abducted FOREVER by aliens or something....

..... how do you think Gowl-Toof got this way to begin-with?????

43Hitman
12-10-2009, 05:00 PM

ouch..sick burn! :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
12-10-2009, 05:09 PM
he should just get over with pick a last name of "i dont have 0.85 cents to my name" he is a freakin idiot

Steel_12
12-10-2009, 07:10 PM

And you are a Post ***** so I guess you and Chad have some things in common...I have much more respect for Chad though. He knows what he is. For some reason, you don't know you're a bitch :noidea:

HometownGal
12-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Why doesn't he just change his name to Ima Dikhed? :noidea:

stillers4me
12-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Why doesn't he just change his name to Ima Dikhed? :noidea:

:chuckle:

But seriously, the league is going to have a huge problem on their hands when some asshat starts trying to one up him.

On second thought, that will never happen because other heads coaches have more balls the Marv does.

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 08:32 AM
And you are a Post ***** so I guess you and Chad have some things in common...I have much more respect for Chad though. He knows what he is. For some reason, you don't know you're a bitch :noidea:

Owned again...really, why do you even bother? It ALWAYS ends badly for you...

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Owned again...really, why do you even bother? It ALWAYS ends badly for you...

How did it end badly? Because you said so? Lol...my comment was more witty than yours. Yours was very predictable. Post wh0re...go away...I thought you were going to put me on ignore? No matter what you think, you are not the badass of the board...

Nobody likes an atheist anyway lol

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 09:17 AM
How did it end badly? Because you said so? Lol...my comment was more witty than yours. Yours was very predictable. Post wh0re...go away...I thought you were going to put me on ignore? No matter what you think, you are not the badass of the board...

Nobody likes an atheist anyway lol

I set you up and you walked right into it, and your "witty" response was to call me a post ***** and a bitch?

Really?

I can't put you on ignore...you're one of the (unintentionally) funniest posters on the whole board! And the comedy continues....can't wait to see what the NEXT stupid thing you have to say is...

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 09:28 AM
I set you up and you walked right into it, and your "witty" response was to call me a post ***** and a bitch?

Really?

I can't put you on ignore...you're one of the (unintentionally) funniest posters on the whole board! And the comedy continues....can't wait to see what the NEXT stupid thing you have to say is...

Yes really lol...that's what you are (intentionally)...

You didn't set up anything and I chose to walk into your lame "trap" because you're too easy to mess with. I love the way that you believe you're the smartest person here....that's comedy.

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Yes really lol...that's what you are (intentionally)...

You didn't set up anything and I chose to walk into your lame "trap" because you're too easy to mess with. I love the way that you believe you're the smartest person here....that's comedy.

Wow...poorer and poorer as you go...

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Wow...poorer and poorer as you go...

lol no comeback, huh...great, I win.

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 10:03 AM
lol no comeback, huh...great, I win.

Yeah, you win. Your razor sharp wit was simply too much for me to overcome:rofl:

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Yeah, you win. Your razor sharp wit was simply too much for me to overcome:rofl:

it's about time that you finally realize it lol...

I still don't like you though!

Godfather
12-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Chad needs Rosetta Stone or Berlitz. It looks like he's still doing the Eightfive thing.

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 10:22 AM
it's about time that you finally realize it lol...

I still don't like you though!
Just, whatever you do, DON'T call me a (gasp!) post w hore again....it's just so witty and irreverent and original, I cannot possibly hope to ever have a snappy retort on par with brilliance of that magnitude...I'm flabbergasted by the superior intellect it took to craft such a clever retort. How ever did you think of it? Post.....w hore....brilliant!

Mr. Dô
12-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Chad Ocho Cinco Johnson said he will change is name again. This time to " Hachi Go" . That means 8 5 in Japanese. Get those jerseys now guys for Christmas !! He needs attention badly. Hope its just a joke .

not 8 5 it means 85

some Japanese fans of him suggested he should change his name to Hachi Go which means 85

not 8 5 like Ocho Cinco

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Just, whatever you do, DON'T call me a (gasp!) post w hore again....it's just so witty and irreverent and original, I cannot possibly hope to ever have a snappy retort on par with brilliance of that magnitude...I'm flabbergasted by the superior intellect it took to craft such a clever retort. How ever did you think of it? Post.....w hore....brilliant!

Awww...it's cute how you're trying to get the last word. It was very intelligent of you to call people who like to have fun at their jobs the lowest common denominator....I mean, that was like the most bestest witty reply EVER...like EVER. I bet you're the funniest guy in the circus, huh...Do you spell your real name backwards too? You're so clever...nobody would've thought of that. I want to be just like you...

SteelersinCA
12-11-2009, 10:45 AM
I find Chad Johnson to be a refreshing story line each week in the NFL. He is entertaining and I pay to be entertained, simple as that.

Mr. Dô
12-11-2009, 10:46 AM
He needs to ramp up jersey sales so he can make his car payments.

I'll bet his family is proud
I'm sure his family is proud of him, one of the top Wide Receivers in the game. and he doesn't need help paying his car payments.
If this is true hes the biggest attention hog in the WORLD officially. I kinda thought this already though :chuckle:
that would be T.0.
Seriously, this guy needs to be abducted FOREVER by aliens or something....jealous of his game are you?

I am too...He's entertaining. I don't see what the problem is. It's his name...let him be.thank you :thumbsup:

This ain't pro wrestling....but every time this asshat acts up, and "fans" cheer and clap at his ridiculously retarded antics, it moves another step closer to farce, just like a soap opera or pro wrestling....it appeals to the lowest common denominator....What Chad does is have fun at his work. unlike others mainly probably you, he ain't no pencil pusher. he isn't a corporate sell out. he isn't doing any harm with his stuff so there shouldn't be any problem.

3 year olds wouldn't know what's going on in the first place even without that going on.
he should just get over with pick a last name of "i dont have 0.85 cents to my name" he is a freakin idiotyet he has thousands to his name hell he even set at least 100k to the side for fines he knows he's going to be getting :toofunny:

:chuckle:

But seriously, the league is going to have a huge problem on their hands when some asshat starts trying to one up him.

On second thought, that will never happen because other heads coaches have more balls the Marv does.Marv does actually try to get him to settle down and he does. even though there is nothing wrong with what he does but hey he does listen to his coach

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I find Chad Johnson to be a refreshing story line each week in the NFL. He is entertaining and I pay to be entertained, simple as that.

Uh oh...you are the lowest common denominator lol...thanks for joining the club

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Awww...it's cute how you're trying to get the last word. It was very intelligent of you to call people who like to have fun at their jobs the lowest common denominator....I mean, that was like the most bestest witty reply EVER...like EVER. I bet you're the funniest guy in the circus, huh...Do you spell your real name backwards too? You're so clever...nobody would've thought of that. I want to be just like you...

Since lack of reading comprehension is part and parcel with your....um....deficiencies, let me help you out.

The lowest common denominator, in this case, is the tie between fake wrestling and a guy acting like a jackass after he makes routine catches. Neither one really have much to do with actual athletics, competition, good sportsmanship, or integrity. Simple folk such as yourself get hypnotized by "the big shiny things on TV" without giving much real thought to any kind of deeper meaning to what they are actually seeing.

That, in and of itself, is NOT funny...it's actually kind of sad. But every now and then a critter like you moseys along, not understanding much of what's really going on in the World around them, but just convinced that they actually do.

I find characters like you both comical and pathetic. You know JUST enough to hurt yourself...

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Uh oh...you are the lowest common denominator lol...thanks for joining the club

No, HE'S not.

The fact that you can't recognize the difference simply confirms my assertions...

Mr. Dô
12-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Since lack of reading comprehension is part and parcel with your....um....deficiencies, let me help you out.

The lowest common denominator, in this case, is the tie between fake wrestling and a guy acting like a jackass after he makes routine catches. Neither one really have much to do with actual athletics, competition, good sportsmanship, or integrity. Simple folk such as yourself get hypnotized by "the big shiny things on TV" without giving much real thought to any kind of deeper meaning to what they are actually seeing.

That, in and of itself, is NOT funny...it's actually kind of sad. But every now and then a critter like you moseys along, not understanding much of what's really going on in the World around them, but just convinced that they actually do.

I find characters like you both comical and pathetic. You know JUST enough to hurt yourself...wow you really must have had a sad childhood

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 11:08 AM

I find characters like you both comical and pathetic. You know JUST enough to hurt yourself...

Actually, clown, his celebrations are after touchdowns (which are far from routine catches). His celebrations entertain plenty of people who are hypnotized by "the big shiny things on TV"...just because arrogant assholes don't like them doesn't make the people who do simple. Donald Driver is who you should be talking about in this case but you're too blinded by your ego to see that.

What I do understand is that you are trying your best to shut me up and it's not working lol...What I do know is that calling people the lowest common denominator because they enjoy Chad's celebrations just shows what an uppity piece of shit you are.

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Actually, clown, his celebrations are after touchdowns (which are far from routine catches). His celebrations entertain plenty of people who are hypnotized by "the big shiny things on TV"...just because arrogant assholes don't like them doesn't make the people who do simple. Donald Driver is who you should be talking about in this case but you're too blinded by your ego to see that.

What I do understand is that you are trying your best to shut me up and it's not working lol...What I do know is that calling people the lowest common denominator because they enjoy Chad's celebrations just shows what an uppity piece of shit you are.

Name calling? NO...please! DON'T call me names again...it's......TOO much!

I'm bored...this is the point where your serial stupidity stops being cute and starts getting boring. You can have the last post...

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Name calling? NO...please! DON'T call me names again...it's......TOO much!

I'm bored...this is the point where your serial stupidity stops being cute and starts getting boring. You can have the last post...

Is being called a critter a good thing now? lol...no wonder you have no friends. I can see you sitting in a 1 bedroom apt. on the couch with a laptop playing World of Warcraft in your underwear...ALL ALONE lol...

Don't worry...I will take the last post, bitch.

TheWarDen86
12-11-2009, 11:40 AM
His name should something to the effect of: "Attention *hore" or "STFU and Play." ....In any language.

The_WARDen
12-11-2009, 12:00 PM
What does any of these personal attacks have to do with the thread?

Grow up!

Steel_12
12-11-2009, 12:05 PM

Grow up!

It's what me and SFBG do all the time...I don't mind it.

revefsreleets
12-12-2009, 03:00 PM
It's what me and SFBG do all the time...I don't mind it.

As usual, you miss the point again.

Nobody CARES if you mind it or not. Others DO mind.

There are already too many Chad Johnson threads on this board. They should all be combined into one. He gets too much pub as it is, and it doesn't help when rival divisional teams post up about his garbage antics....

HometownGal
12-12-2009, 08:07 PM

Grow up!

I was just about to rip a couple of heads off in here.

Please guys - stick to the topic at hand and revs- YES - I do believe there are way too many Ima Dikhed threads around here. Who really gives a rat's ass about him other than himself and the Bungles fans? This is a Steelers board for God's sake. :shake01:

CantStop85
12-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Who really gives a rat's ass about him other than himself and the Bungles fans? This is a Steelers board for God's sake. :shake01:

Apparently you guys do...you're the ones making all the threads. :chuckle:

Steel_12
12-14-2009, 08:42 AM
As usual, you miss the point again.

Nobody CARES if you mind it or not. Others DO mind.

There are already too many Chad Johnson threads on this board. They should all be combined into one. He gets too much pub as it is, and it doesn't help when rival divisional teams post up about his garbage antics....

lol as usual, I don't care what you think.

You can't tell people what to talk about...arrogant mofo. Stop posting in the thread if you don't like it. That simple...

revefsreleets
12-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Apparently you guys do...you're the ones making all the threads. :chuckle:

And in every one I point out the relative irrelevance of one above-average WR who likes pub and will LITERALLY do anything to get it. The stature and character of the types of people Chad Johnson and his ridiculously sophomoric antics appeal to is quite apparent in this thread.

We, collectively, as a board, need to start ignoring this asshat. He's playing people like the fools they are...

bigjamesharrison2
12-15-2009, 11:23 AM
We should hire him!!!!1!!!