PDA

View Full Version : Santonio

Steel-Bryan
12-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Anyone think he can make the pro bowl ? Hes ranked 6 in WR yards with 987 yards and has 4 TDs. I say he can if he steps it up these next few weeks :tt03:

Sharkissle29
12-10-2009, 03:49 PM
a few more TD's and he has a shot

supa_fly_steeler
12-10-2009, 04:06 PM
hes too good for the pro bowl

Psyychoward86
12-10-2009, 05:47 PM
1) Playoffs
2) Superbowl
3) Probowl

Nadroj 20
12-10-2009, 05:49 PM
1) Playoffs
2) Superbowl
3) Probowl

Isnt the probowl before the superbowl this year? :noidea:

Im not trying to be smart its a serious question lol

Angus Burgher
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM

Yeah, it is. Which is totally moronic, considering that since the two teams that make it to the Super Bowl are likely to have players who are Pro Bowlers, those Pro Bowlers (arguably the most successful ones of the year in the grand scheme of things) won't be able to play in the Pro Bowl.

I wish they would just give up on the Pro Bowl game altogether. No one gives a crap about it. No one ever WILL give a crap about it, no matter what they do to try and give it more attention.

Psyychoward86
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM

i dont blame you for thinking that way. I'm just hoping. A lot lol

Nadroj 20
12-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Yeah, it is. Which is totally moronic, considering that since the two teams that make it to the Super Bowl are likely to have players who are Pro Bowlers, those Pro Bowlers (arguably the most successful ones of the year in the grand scheme of things) won't be able to play in the Pro Bowl.

I wish they would just give up on the Pro Bowl game altogether. No one gives a crap about it. No one ever WILL give a crap about it, no matter what they do to try and give it more attention.

Yea i thought so i realy think it is dumb to put in before the superbowl too and i also agree nobody really cares about it.....i know i cant get too into i dont think ive seen the last 2 or 3 probowls lol.

CargoJon
12-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Depends on what receivers from which teams actually make the Super Bowl. My guess is he wouldn't be named initially but might stand a chance if there are a number of injuries or declined invitations due to Super Bowl.

Wayne, Moss, Welker, Andre Johnson are all probably ahead of Santo in line. If the Patties or Bungals make the big game (ugh), he might have a better chance. Hines isn't that far off the pace either, frankly.

HometownGal
12-10-2009, 07:01 PM
He may get in as an alternate - maybe - but he won't get in as a starter. I really thought going into the season that this was going to be HIS year and that he was going to put up astronomical numbers. He's going to reach 1,000 yards for the first time in his young career which is a positive. :drink:

supa_fly_steeler
12-10-2009, 07:40 PM
holmes is a pure beast

Steel-Bryan
12-10-2009, 10:20 PM
well, he reached 1000 ! :D

Steel-Bryan
12-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Bump

steelreserve
12-11-2009, 03:55 PM
No, the starting spots are permanently reserved for Randy Moss and Reggie Wayne, duh. You didn't know that? They'll probably throw on Wes Welker as the third one in a nod to Patriots knob-slobbing. Holmes has a chance to make it as a backup if he leads the league in receiving, but that's about it.

steelpride12
12-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Maybe, just maybe, but I think with the Steelers rough season he will be overlooked, but hell he got over 1000 that's something to say hey at least everything is not a negative.