tony hipchest
12-10-2009, 07:12 PM
:sofunny: :wink02: :banana: :popcorn:

...that is why we will win.

:whistle: Kum- ba- ya, kum- ba- ya

tony hipchest
12-11-2009, 12:15 AM
do it, mods... DO IT!

i cant believe the 2 pages of crap that has been started.

all the lil chickadees suddenly wanna cheep.

(have you hugged a mod today? ) :hug:

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-11-2009, 12:18 AM
The gameplan was fine, we just didnt execute.

The plan was to unleash hell in December, but Hell froze over and we found out that we cant pass the ball in cold weather. :noidea:

ricardisimo
12-11-2009, 12:43 AM
The gameplan was fine, we just didnt execute.

The plan was to unleash hell in December, but Hell froze over and we found out that we cant pass the ball in cold weather. :noidea:

Whodathunkit?

stlrtruck
12-11-2009, 09:07 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the MODS today. I'm sure it's going to be a long 3 weeks.

GOD BLESS THEM

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 09:45 AM
This thread should be retitled "The Official Steelers Braintrust Thread".

It's where all the official posters who officially know so much more than the Steelers coaches and FO can pat each other on the back and discuss their 20/20 hindsight game plans that would have won the game. Of course, since everyone posting in here already knows everything there is to know about football, it would be interesting to see if they disagree about anything, but I'll leave that for others to witness.

Carry on....

WindyCitySteelerFan
12-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Its too many threads to even comprehend.

Whatever, shi** happens, and this just wasn't our year.

I've been happy 6 times in my life, which is actually 6 more than a lot of people I know.. LOL.. I can take a crushing season every once in a while.. I mean, we all made it through the 90's, right?

The_WARDen
12-11-2009, 09:56 AM
well if their version of hell is anything like Tomlin's version, then the idiots are safe.

steelpride12
12-11-2009, 09:58 AM
The Mods should get payed for what their going to endure the next week in a half. God Bless!