PDA

View Full Version : Is Tomlin the Man!!!

aclark99
12-10-2009, 09:09 PM
I am not so sure that Tomlin is a great coach. Tomlin inherited a team that was already Super Bowl bound. In my opinion, Tomlin is the problem with this season as was Cowher was after his Super Bowl win. I still believe that Wiz was the right choice for us. I am not sold on Tomlin, What does everyone else think?

aclark99
12-10-2009, 09:22 PM
So Tomlin wins a Super Bowl with a team that Cowher put together which makes him a Hall of Fame Coach. Tomlin himslef states that injuries are part of the game so injuries are not the reason for this season. The Steelers lack the killer instinct which comes from the head coach. Defending Champs look extremely poor once again tonight and Tomlin shows absolutely no fight and zero focus. Tomlin is not the answer to the success of this team. Rooney's made a bad decision on the head coaching position. Lebeau could have coached this team last year to a Super Bowl win.

stb_steeler
12-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Here we go again.......:banging:

HometownGal
12-10-2009, 09:23 PM
This is freakin' insane!!!! We're not going to start this BS up already when the game isn't even yet at the half and we're down by 3 freakin' points.