PDA

View Full Version : Laying an egg

stb_steeler
12-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Im not one to jump ship, but does it looks like the Steelers are laying an egg once again?Major sacks on Ben, OL givin up, the D not stopping anyone. Making a bad team QB look like a hero(again). What happened to unleashing hell in December, the only hell im seeing is getting whooped or the weather being unleashed here. Cant say its all from Troy being out cause, its everyones fault tonight. Man i got a sick feeling tonight!! :puke:

steel9guy
12-10-2009, 08:47 PM
were fine. 2nd half like Denver.

HometownGal
12-10-2009, 08:56 PM
I feel your pain, but I refuse to give up on this team with an entire half yet to be played. It's not looking good right now, but we're only down by 13 which surely isn't insurmountable.

stb_steeler
12-10-2009, 08:58 PM
I feel your pain, but I refuse to give up on this team with an entire half yet to be played. It's not looking good right now, but we're only down by 13 which surely isn't insurmountable.

I know but wow, i got no nails left and the cat is stuck to the ceiling.....

T.Richardson
12-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Steelers WILL win, I refuse to let them lose tonight.

O Sensei
12-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, this team has quit.

Steelers>NFL
12-10-2009, 09:25 PM
I am about to admit that the Steelers do suck this season. Their play is ridiculous, as far as Steeler standards go.

Crow-Magnon
12-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Right now Cleveland is playing like they are 6-6 and Pittsburgh is playing like they are 1-11.

Ok, maybe not 1-11, but you get the drift. The Browns are playing for nothing but pride, but they are playing hard and tough. The Steelers look like they are going through the motions.

Change the black and gold to purple and it'll look even more familiar to me.

steel9guy
12-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Right now Cleveland is playing like they are 6-6 and Pittsburgh is playing like they are 1-11.

Ok, maybe not 1-11, but you get the drift. The Browns are playing for nothing but pride, but they are playing hard and tough. The Steelers look like they are going through the motions.

Change the black and gold to purple and it'll look even more familiar to me.

lol. I have tickets to the baltimore vs Steelers game. I thought it'd be for the division.

Edman
12-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Crow pretty much summed it up, if it hasn't been obvious already.

This team is worse than untalented. They are prideless. Emotionless. Empty shells of what they once were. They are pathetic and pitiful.

Crow-Magnon
12-10-2009, 09:40 PM
lol. I have tickets to the baltimore vs Steelers game. I thought it'd be for the division.

So did I. Now it may be to see who comes in 2nd.