PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben

Steelers>NFL
12-10-2009, 09:31 PM
has that look on his face. The not very good look.
When he shows it, it is BAD!

Edman
12-10-2009, 09:35 PM
The whole team has "that look".

The weeks of blowing games to bad teams and getting embarrassed have finally taken their toll and the bottom has fallen out tonight.

You can stick a fork in the 2009 Steelers. They're done.

Steelers>NFL
12-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Ben is not a very good QB this second half of the season. The second half is mirror image of the first.
He just looks lost and has "happy feet".

Rush58
12-10-2009, 10:22 PM
ben is not an elite qb but he is a very good qb. ben still needs to learn how to anticipates coverages better. he is not dictating to the D. Brees and Manning are doing that, ben is not. he is pretty much calling a play and not moving receivers into a open coverage b/c the d is playing example A, but leaving example B open.

iloveben7
12-10-2009, 11:56 PM
:blah:

why don't we bench Ben??

ugh the haters will never shut up

I still would take Ben over any QB in the league

pepsyman1
12-11-2009, 12:38 AM
I have no problem with Ben other than he has to learn that there ARE times that he should simply throw the ball away. Keeping a play alive is one thing...but if you are in the pocket with no place to escape, just chuck it over the sideline....please.

Gnutella
12-11-2009, 01:41 AM
So Ben, that backyard-style of football that you're so proud to play...how's that workin' out for ya these days?

Bluedust
12-11-2009, 02:03 AM
:blah:

why don't we bench Ben??

ugh the haters will never shut up

I still would take Ben over any QB in the league

Honestly at this point I would bench Ben for Dixon, get the kid some reps, and have Ben sit and heal up. It also sends a message to Ben.

I'd do that across the board though, for example Ike Taylor and Willie Gay wouldn't be dressing for me anymore this year.