PDA

View Full Version : I think we should all just calm down, and sleep this off.

T.Richardson
12-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Lets calm down guys, lets not overreact here...

Que the music!

*Never say never by the Fray starts to play*

Edman
12-10-2009, 10:25 PM
T, this may have held merit weeks ago, but I think it's time to stop now.

It's over, man.

BlastFurnace
12-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Honestly..what is there to overreact to?

Did the outcome of this game surprise anyone?

We are what we are.

T.Richardson
12-10-2009, 10:27 PM
eh...the photo was to big.

I will never give up!

Vincent

Que the music!

I think you need to step away from the stoogie.

steel9guy
they have embarrased me and thier fanbase but we'll be back next year.

Need4Sweed
12-10-2009, 10:28 PM

Que the music!

I'm calm bro...i'm about 7 jack n cokes in...i'm as calm as it gets right about now.:drink:

devilsdancefloor
12-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Honestly..what is there to overreact to?

Did the outcome of this game surprise anyone?

We are what we are.

this is very true a very poor tackling team and if we make 8-8 i;ll be shocked

BlastFurnace
12-10-2009, 10:29 PM
this is very true a very poor tackling team and if we make 8-8 i;ll be shocked

We won't win another game this season.

Nadroj 20
12-10-2009, 10:30 PM
We won't win another game this season.

I dont think i disagree with that preformance.

SH-Rock
12-10-2009, 10:30 PM
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; it ws the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness; it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity; it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness; it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair; we had everything before us, we had nothing before us; we were all going directly to Heaven, we were all going the other way" -Charles Dickens

the only thing I can say that's realistic

FacemeIke
12-10-2009, 10:31 PM
The season is officially over (as far as playoffs go). A little over a month and a half ago we were 6-2 and now 6-7 after playing 3 of the worst teams in football....the team quit

GodofGridiron
12-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Theres gonna be some huge changes this offseason. MAJOR changes i feel are in order. Its gonna start wit the draft. Fire the ST coach, Fire Arians, Fire the OL coach.

With that said.......i fully expect the veterans to be accountable for the rest of the teams play the next 3 games. Nothin to play for but at least play for Steeler traditional pride. Play spoiler now.

Ohh Jeeze..i just need to shut up...so pissed...WTF do we draft...........?

Steeler
12-10-2009, 10:35 PM
So is the head coach isn't accountable for anything? We are the worst team in the NFL right now, WTF???

SH-Rock
12-10-2009, 10:38 PM
So is the head coach isn't accountable for anything? We are the worst team in the NFL right now, WTF???

I wouldn't blame Tomlin, he did his best. I blame everyone else even Dick. Next season will be a new day :tt02:

supa_fly_steeler
12-10-2009, 10:41 PM
as said in the famous remember the titans film.

attitude reflects leadership~

VegasStlrFan
12-10-2009, 10:42 PM
If I was in the Steeler's organization (player, coach, front office, etc...) and my last name wasn't Rooney, i'd be polishing my resume right now!

augustashark
12-10-2009, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't blame Tomlin, he did his best. I blame everyone else even Dick. Next season will be a new day :tt02:

:doh:

Yes he did his best. LOL. Some of you are like a LOG! Anyone have a fire getting low?

BlastFurnace
12-10-2009, 11:09 PM
One thing is for sure. I don't re-sign a single one of our FA's. I wish them well and send them on their way. This team needs some fresh blood.

SteelerEmpire
12-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Sleep it off is a good idea... the Steelers have made sure we were well rested the last month or so....

Steeler
12-10-2009, 11:14 PM
You Guys suck SOOO bad! your steelers suck. the whole city of Pittsburgh is full of fat steelers fans.. Oh yeah and great job on "unleashing hell" on those browns.

Your right the Steelers do suck. The rest I don't think so.

GodofGridiron
12-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Id take an extensive look at Hampton, Farrior (old legs no longer athletic), Gay, and Townsend on defense. These guys just arent doin it like they once were or either just not playin up to expectations (Gay)

This OLine is fine as evident of Mendy avg 100+ yrds for 5 consecutive weeks. So we know they can create holes. Perhaps we can add a piece to this unit (depth). Id still fire the position coach.

Skill positions need no changes. We are solid there for years to come. The only change necessary is to send Willie on his way. Hes done. He wont be a fixture in this league in two years with ANY team. Remember Shaun (Alexander) and Edgerrin (James) or Corey (Dillon) ? Add Willie to that list.

augustashark
12-10-2009, 11:18 PM
You Guys suck SOOO bad! your steelers suck. the whole city of Pittsburgh is full of fat steelers fans.. Oh yeah and great job on "unleashing hell" on those browns.

Be honest, how long did it take you to come up with "stlrs R gay"?:rofl: