PDA

View Full Version : UNLEASHING HOT AIR

Bobby_Walden
12-10-2009, 11:46 PM
Mike T. wishes he could have that quote back, you know that's for sure.

stb_steeler
12-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Maybe it was a motivator thing but didnt work.. All coach's end up saying something they wish they could take back. PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? you wanna talk about PLAYOFFS........ ring a bell?

madtowndrunkard
12-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Maybe it was a motivator thing but didnt work.. All coach's end up saying something they wish they could take back. PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? you wanna talk about PLAYOFFS........ ring a bell?

Wasn't he fired after the season in which he made that quote?

Coaches are not often allowed to fail as badly as we are failing right now. Tomlin is not coaching a bad team. He is not trying to win with a rookie QB or a new defensive scheme. He's not looking for WR's. He's not in need of playmakers.

This is a loaded team with as much talent as any team in the league and we are playing worse then anyone. That type of failure earns many coaches a pink slip.

X-Terminator
12-11-2009, 01:56 AM
Let me repeat this for the obviously blind and deaf among us:

TOMLIN WILL NOT BE FIRED ONE YEAR AFTER WINNING THE SUPER BOWL. To suggest it means you really do not understand and acknowledge the way the Rooneys do business. They will fire all of his assistants long, long, LONG before they fire Tomlin. So you all had better get used to seeing him on the sidelines for a quite a while longer.

I am SO glad none of you are running the team. We'd turn into the Washington Redskins in no time, except we'd be the only team in the league who'd have 2-3 coaching changes in one season.

steel9guy
12-11-2009, 02:22 AM
Let me repeat this for the obviously blind and deaf among us:

TOMLIN WILL NOT BE FIRED ONE YEAR AFTER WINNING THE SUPER BOWL. To suggest it means you really do not understand and acknowledge the way the Rooneys do business. They will fire all of his assistants long, long, LONG before they fire Tomlin. So you all had better get used to seeing him on the sidelines for a quite a while longer.

I am SO glad none of you are running the team. We'd turn into the Washington Redskins in no time, except we'd be the only team in the league who'd have 2-3 coaching changes in one season.

I agree with the 2-3 coaching changes thing hahahaha I support Tomlin. Jeez not every coach wins it all every year.

Kanata-Steeler
12-11-2009, 03:50 AM
aka "FLATULATING" on national TV :0