PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone.. New to the board.

JCPsteelers
12-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Hey everyone, I'm a 31 year old out here in California.. Born in Beechview but I've been out of the city since I was 8 (parents divorced) and on to Dallas, Bakersfield, Denver and then all the way back out here in the SF area in Cali but I've kept my Pittsburgh roots through it all.. Root for all the Pittsburgh teams(pens, pirates:mad:, and of course the Steelers) and Pitt..

I just found your site a couple of weeks back because I was so damn frustrated by the lack of coaching by our coaches and the lack of passion by our players.. I just don't understand how bad we got so fast and I wanted to see if there were other Steelers that felt the same way.. I didn't particularly like Camp Cupcake this year and wasn't impressed with just standing pat in the offseason when I think we had some holes that needed to be filled (hello OL?) although after the Denver game I thought we were getting back on track... Anyway season is over but its still great to be a Steelers fan. :tt04:

I'll use this as my WTH are the Steelers doing, we stink, rant here instead of creating a new thread on Steelers forum.. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
12-11-2009, 04:40 AM
Welcome to the board.

KeiselPower99
12-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the board!

SteelersMongol
12-16-2009, 04:58 AM
Welcome & enjoy.

Stevemccain
12-22-2009, 02:58 AM
hey JCPsteelers, just like you, I‘m new here. look forward to reading your comments

nfl draft (http://www.topnflnews.com/)

Venom
12-22-2009, 07:32 AM
Welcome !!